What's new

Indian Rupee Not Far From All-Time Low.

Do you know that European Union banned major defense deal with China?
Do you know that Modi received one of the highest award in Saudi?
Do you know that Indian PM receives grant welcome in each part of the world?
Do you know that India is a part of MTCR, where pakistan and china are not?
Do you know that Indian passport carry more weightage than even chinese passport?
Do you know that Indian oil companies do major collaboration with Russian counter parts
Do you know that largest oil refinery in the world is not in Saudi,China or US, but in India?
Do you know that Russia have no problem selling S400 to India, though China and India are not friends?
[emoji38] why are you indians so insecure when it comes to Pakistan, why do you care to get an acknowledgement from us when you aren't even an after thought for us? :rofl: listen buddy, none of these things you've mentioned will save india from the impending economic catastrophe dead ahead and falling into a civil war thanks to your own failed policies. So don't bother listing your self proclaimed plus points, it's but gonna change the fact that your doomed...

[emoji38] why are you indians so insecure when it comes to Pakistan, why do you care to get an acknowledgement from us when you aren't even an after thought for us? :rofl: listen buddy, none of these things you've mentioned will save india from the impending economic catastrophe dead ahead and falling into a civil war thanks to your own failed policies. So don't bother listing your self proclaimed plus points, it's but gonna change the fact that your doomed...

Then tell me how India is growing >7% every year while other major economies like Russia,Japan,Brazil facing very low growth?

Tell me know how India is 3rd largest economy in GDP PPP now and 5th now in GDP nominal vs 10th few years before?

Tell me how Indian sectors are growing rapidly?

Tell me why Indian tourism sectors are growing while pakistan very less preferred and many pakistani's like to come arch rival India for treatment, though they can also get treatment with less cost, else where in the world including friendly countries?

How India can maintain relationship in balance between US and Russia, Iran and Israel,Israel and Palestine,Myanmar and Bangladesh etc?

Why almost all world leaders comes to India for visit, unlike very few in pakistan? Example Putin,Obama and many others..

Why software giants like Microsoft,Google prefer its own campus in India where they don't have even in China?

How Indian IT people dominates in software development all over the world, including heads of Microsoft,Google etc as Indian origin?

How Indian's in US is the richest and educated emigrants than even white emigrants?

How India is the 2nd largest trading oil partner of Iran, even under tight sanctions?

Then tell me how India is growing >7% every year while other major economies like Russia,Japan,Brazil facing very low growth?

Tell me know how India is 3rd largest economy in GDP PPP now and 5th now in GDP nominal vs 10th few years before?

Tell me how Indian sectors are growing rapidly?

Tell me why Indian tourism sectors are growing while pakistan very less preferred and many pakistani's like to come arch rival India for treatment, though they can also get treatment with less cost, else where in the world including friendly countries?

How India can maintain relationship in balance between US and Russia, Iran and Israel,Israel and Palestine,Myanmar and Bangladesh etc?

Why almost all world leaders comes to India for visit, unlike very few in pakistan? Example Putin,Obama and many others..

Why software giants like Microsoft,Google prefer its own campus in India where they don't have even in China?

How Indian IT people dominates in software development all over the world, including heads of Microsoft,Google etc as Indian origin?

How Indian's in US is the richest and educated emigrants than even white emigrants?

How India is the 2nd largest trading oil partner of Iran, even under tight sanctions?
Oh your troubles are just starting... stay tuned and we'll touch basis in a few months on your deteriorating condition...[emoji41]

When US dollar grows stronger, every other currency usually gets hit and thus looses value. The US dollar strengthens whenever the Fed Reserve raises interest rates. The US Fed Reserve has already raised interest rates this year and the Fed is forecasted to raise rates at least three more times this year. This means capital flowing back into the US from every other country specially the Emerging Markets, example, india, brazil, etc.

The US has done this for decades and has literally held the whole World hostage to this fake monetary system, but astonishingly, even heavy weight countries like China still do not have the courage to show the US the middle finger, but instead it goes back crawling to the US. It is a really fucke.d up system we live in.

Last edited:
Oh your troubles are just starting... stay tuned and we'll touch basis in a few months on your deteriorating condition...[emoji41]

I am asking, but you are not replying properly according to my queries ! Your country depends on waters from India,treatment from India,economic and security conditions,relative strength of both countries widening including military,deteriorating relation with US,India's close relationship with almost all countries in the world, except less with countries like China or Turkey,India's soft power projections through out world like Bollywood(Even China starts accepting bollywood films) and Yoga(International yoga day announced by UN recently and 10% US population also do yoga as well),India's own GPS system ready and more satellite launches, makes Pakistan more vulnerable

Please we don’t mish mash our data. CAD is in controlled state. We are not yet taken out any begging bowl and visiting every country for aid as someone we all know. IMF is not giving loans to keep my country afloat.

I am asking, but you are not replying properly according to my queries ! Your country depends on waters from India,treatment from India,economic and security conditions,relative strength of both countries widening including military,deteriorating relation with US,India's close relationship with almost all countries in the world, except less with countries like China or Turkey,India's soft power projections through out world like Bollywood(Even China starts accepting bollywood films) and Yoga(International yoga day announced by UN recently and 10% US population also do yoga as well),India's own GPS system ready and more satellite launches, makes Pakistan more vulnerable
The answer to your question is that no matter how hard you try, you will not to get to keep our share of the water, through or through crook, we have ways of making you behave and you know it. You are incapable of waging a war against and you are very well aware of that as well. In spite of your supposedly close relations with countries, this relations are dwarfed by the interest in CPEC by those very countries who want a piece of the pie. If you think they'll give that up just to keep you happy then you are sadly mistaken. A good sign of this to the wise would be the straight up shut up call your old friend Russia gave to india regarding terrorism. Why do you think that it? They want access tho CPEC, that's why. Why do you think the saudis are raising oil prices on you but keeping it very low for us? They want access to CPEC, that's why? Why do you think Iran guaranteed that it will never let india use iran against Pakistan? They want access to CPEC. The list goes on and on Ang on. And I know your what your daily rant is gonna be, CPEC is bheek and blah blah blah type of feel good comments. But it doesn't change the reality that we had what China and others wanted and we gave it to them for a pretty hefty price whether you like it or not.

Please we don’t mish mash our data. CAD is in controlled state. We are not yet taken out any begging bowl and visiting every country for aid as someone we all know. IMF is not giving loans to keep my country afloat.
You are one of the largest borrowers in the world with swelling debt and a troubled economy. But feel free to continue living in fool's paradise if not familiar with the real game that is playing you like a pawn. I'm not the one to wake you up, that would be just too rude dude. [emoji41]

You are one of the largest borrowers in the world with swelling debt and a troubled economy. But feel free to continue living in fool's paradise if not familiar with the real game that is playing you like a pawn. I'm not the one to wake you up, that would be just too rude dude. [emoji41]

Do you know your export figure?
Do you know your forex reserves?
Do you know your GDP growth against India?
Do you know your remittance dependency on countries economy?
Do you know that major chinese population and cities are on eastern side of china?
Do you know that sea transportation is 10 times cheaper than land?
Do you know the geography of the route?
Do you know that Gwadar port started more than 10 years back?
Can you tell us how many containers are exported via Gwadar port in 2017/2018?
Do you know that russia itself is a oil rich country?
Do you know that Chinese can have access to oil through Myanmar?

Do you know that pakistan economy and major constructions are totally depending on China?
Can you tell us how many pakistani local companies have financial muscle power to Invest in projects?

Much of India economic boom was based on export of cheap services..which is not sustainable..India has huge population..it has to grow its internal economy and reduce external dependence..promote more foreign investment and make in India initiative.

That is why India is trying hard to export its people.

Do you know that major chinese population and cities are on eastern side of china?

Do you know that pakistan economy and major constructions are totally depending on China?
Can you tell us how many pakistani local companies have financial muscle power to Invest in projects?

Leave it bro... He doesn't have answers to any questions...
All he will do is trolling..

India is not even an export oriented country. How does keeping rupees low helps India? By keeping inflation higher for India? :lol:

India is stealing US service jobs by depreciating its currency.

You are just running from the fact India economy is crumbling.

I wish Indian economy crashes and the country gets balkanized.

@ranjeet @Nilgiri @SOUTHie @my2cents @Black_cats @TheBlackCoat

haan bhui, modi mi chutroan I mean mitroan, bhangiyon, chooroan, chamaroan, gadhoan...ab bol, vaykhlay, kithay gaya tauda shiny india, ay hayga tauday shiny india di asal auqaat...bhik manga india! :laugh:
Bhai, we call our country karma Bhumi. We have to burn our Karma through good deeds to be li

Chaos vs Growth. That is the story of Pakistan and India for past one decade.

Of course India and China are stealing US jobs by depreciating their currencies and making their labor more competitive. President Trump is changing this by forcing China and India to appreciate their currencies which would result in jobs coming back to the US. President Trump is making the US great again.
That is to give US a foreign aid, like give it a discount. The whole purpose is to have an opportunity to learn the industrialization. Just like a teenager who works for little money or even free in order to gain working experience. US can use less money to buy the same goods and services. The money they save can be invested in more profitable ventures. When was the last time a store gave you a discount and you complained that they were trying to steal something from you?

That is to give US a foreign aid, like give it a discount. The whole purpose is to have an opportunity to learn the industrialization. Just like a teenager who works for little money or even free in order to gain working experience. US can use less money to buy the same goods and services. The money they save can be invested in more profitable ventures. When was the last time a store gave you a discount and you complained that they were trying to steal something from you?

China and India could buy Made in America products. I fully support that. But this stealing of the American jobs has to stop.

Back
Top Bottom