What's new

Indian Rupee Not Far From All-Time Low.

Okay you have proved yourself enough that I have concluded that you are a South Asian. So let me spoon feed you.

1) China has already stolen all the manufacturing jobs from the US since (1970s) by the time India was ready to steal the jobs. Hence, the only jobs that were available to be stolen from the US were the Service sector jobs which India has been stealing for the last two decades.

2) There is a cost for relocation. Think of Entry and Exit Barriers for the manufacturing location. Why would US manufacturers relocate jobs from China to India when the focus of the US administration has been to move the stolen jobs back to the US from China and India?

You are really a dumb south asian.

Deng started opening up China in the early 80s. How did the chinese steal jobs in the 70s when its during the midst of culture revolution is beyond me.

Since when US company owns its manufacturing plant in China.

Dumb brownie pretending to be something you isn't :omghaha:

Lol good thing is that we are starting somewhere... The same is with other mobile phone manufacturers in the last 4 years more than 120 manufacturing/assembly plants were established in India when India had almost 0 manufacturing plants. Now we are trying to create high end components and establish an ecosystem.

Its irony that you spite on indias progress when your entire economy was buillt on manufacturing cheap products with a dubious reputation of "made in china" tag.

Take my advice. Wear a mask and stop sniffing in poo. Your poo logic makes no sense.

Stop changing your position when you been rebut. If know nothing about manufacturing dont pretend like you do.

Wear a mask of something your brain must be hazy from all the bacterial in the air.

Yes I can tell you all those facts and figures but why aren't you googling them? afraid you might get butthurt? I'm just not gonna let turn a blind eye to your own problems. We always have and always will succeed regardless of how much you are butthurt and burning from within. I realize it is hard for you, all the billions you invested in trying to ruin us and it all failed, we crushed all your terrorists and came out on top, all of your top political assets are falling like dominos one after another, we are raking in billions in investments into our infrastructure from everywhere thanks to CPEC, things are on the up and up. You're in trouble, falling jobs, no more the it powerhouse that you wish were, a society full of hatred, perversions and strife, energy sources with prices soaring, all of your international relations held hostage by your new strategic partner, the list of your troubles goes on and on...and yes, we are going to enjoy watching you burn in your own misery. So don't try to hide your current and upcoming pain behind these anti Pakistan or anti Chinese diversionary tactics, we will continue to keep bringing it forward and magnifying how ridiculously doomed you really are. 8-)

Oh I can answer all your questions but I won't. You think I see through your tactic of divert attention from your shame? I'm just not gonna let you divert attention, so be in the front and center. You do realize that india is the bali ka bakra, right?

If you can answer all questions i am raised, then why can't you answer?

If you can answer all questions i am raised, then why can't you answer?
because it is centuries old diversionary tactic of you indians to try to divert attention from your own sewage that I am all too familiar with. Not gonna fly, not on my watch. And this IS my watch! 8-)

so tell me, do you know why india has been prepared as a bali ka bakra? do you know why all of these so called "achievements" are actually not yours but were given to you with some serious string, nay, CLAWS attached?

If everything is so rosy then why is the Indian Rupee near a record low?
these geniuses still don't understand what a hay ride they have been on for the last 30 years. WELL here, I'll let the cat out of the bag so these idiots can stare at the stark reality. india has been prepared as the bull for fighting in the bull-ring. China is the matador. america just does not have the guts nor the firepower to take on China even if japan, australia and korea helped them, it'll be a disaster for both continents, america would be bankcrupted and so would China. so india has been chosen as the sacrificial cow to be fed and brought up to speed to fight a war with China that will finish off india AND weaken China military and financially so that america can assert itself militarily over a weakened China. but the americans aren't stupid. they won't give india a free ride and then backtrack out of the arrangement where they have signed on the dotted line to take China on on behalf of america. if india backs out, america and its european cronies will make sure that india is dragged BACK to the position that would make its poverty before the 90s look like paradise...india would be punishe for not taking on China as it promised...india would be turned into a barren waist land full of poverty, ethnic strife and joblessness. well india has determined that it cannot take China on. So this is the beginning of the financial and ecconomic hell america has unleashed on india.

the devil wants india's soul as india has promised. and it will have it, either through war, or through poverty...

Deng started opening up China in the early 80s. How did the chinese steal jobs in the 70s when its during the midst of culture revolution is beyond me.

The foundation for the US-China relations was laid in the 1970s.

Then why you have got exported?
uhm, aren't you exported as well??? As for me, I've been here since I was a kid ages ago...figure out how old am I!
The foundation for the US-China relations was laid in the 1970s.
which totally backfired on u.s. plans. they thought that they would subdue China economically and make it america's thug against Russia but it COMPLETELY backfired!

these geniuses still don't understand what a hay ride they have been on for the last 30 years. WELL here, I'll let the cat out of the bag so these idiots can stare at the stark reality. india has been prepared as the bull for fighting in the bull-ring. China is the matador. america just does not have the guts nor the firepower to take on China even if japan, australia and korea helped them, it'll be a disaster for both continents, america would be bankcrupted and so would China. so india has been chosen as the sacrificial cow to be fed and brought up to speed to fight a war with China that will finish off india AND weaken China military and financially so that america can assert itself militarily over a weakened China. but the americans aren't stupid. they won't give india a free ride and then backtrack out of the arrangement where they have signed on the dotted line to take China on on behalf of america. if india backs out, america and its european cronies will make sure that india is dragged BACK to the position that would make its poverty before the 90s look like paradise...india would be punishe for not taking on China as it promised...india would be turned into a barren waist land full of poverty, ethnic strife and joblessness. well india has determined that it cannot take China on. So this is the beginning of the financial and ecconomic hell america has unleashed on india.

the devil wants india's soul as india has promised. and it will have it, either through war, or through poverty...
Delusional. The world needs large and rapidly growing economies like India and China. China doing better doesn't mean the rest aren't growing.

Delusional. The world needs large and rapidly growing economies like India and China. China doing better doesn't mean the rest aren't growing.
what era and planet are you living in? the age of economics is over buddy, it went down the tubes with the twin towers.

this is the century of war! And mind you, I am NOT happy to say this; I have children as I'm sure you do and living in america, I have seen children who have seen their mothers and fathers come back in body bags. truly a sad picture and don't wish that upon anyone.

They haven't done any such think l thing yet and they won't while the u.s. has already started raping india! :rofl:

ohh is it..then what your armed forces were doing when Bin Laden was taken from your country without your permission...were you gang raped ?

ohh is it..then what your armed forces were doing when Bin Laden was taken from your country without your permission...were you gang raped ?
think you need you need to do your research on this...we "played" the victim to prevent reprisal attacks from fundos. obama acknowledged it as well that we "had no idea" he was "hiding" there. The fact is (and it will come out) that we were very much involved in whatever happened.

but if you don't believe it then we really don't loose any sleep over it. it's not your place to believe or disbelieve in it.

Every thing is so rosy why chinese growth rate less than 7% ?
you do know a high gdp growth rate is actually bad, it invites hyper inflation, you do know that right? good economists say that a healthy gdp growth rate is between 4% and 6%. anything above 6 is risking hyper inflation which can be very dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom