What's new

Indian Rupee Not Far From All-Time Low.

you do know a high gdp growth rate is actually bad, it invites hyper inflation, you do know that right? good economists say that a healthy gdp growth rate is between 4% and 6%. anything above 6 is risking hyper inflation which can be very dangerous.

So US can be happy,Russians can be happy and even Japanese can be happy as of low growth rate ! I believe healthy gdp growth rate depends upon pakistan growth rate, i am right?

So US can be happy,Russians can be happy and even Japanese can be happy as of low growth rate ! I believe healthy gdp growth rate depends upon pakistan growth rate, i am right?
the last I looked, the u.s. and Russia aren't complaining...:lol:

Yes no one want to publicize and complain to the world that they are in recession !
:omghaha:
ok then you should help out your new hujband and your ex hujband!
:rofl:

I dunno what part of the u.s. you live in (if you even live in the u.s.) but where I'm at, there is no recession! 8-)

uhm, aren't you exported as well??? As for me, I've been here since I was a kid ages ago...figure out how old am I!

which totally backfired on u.s. plans. they thought that they would subdue China economically and make it america's thug against Russia but it COMPLETELY backfired!
It was not directed to you, but to a guy who got exported but pointing fingure to others.

you do know a high gdp growth rate is actually bad, it invites hyper inflation, you do know that right? good economists say that a healthy gdp growth rate is between 4% and 6%. anything above 6 is risking hyper inflation which can be very dangerous.
high GDP growth rate doesn't necessarily invite hyper inflation. Itself is a result. it cannot be a cause. there is only one cause that generates inflation. that is the money supply being greater than money demand. often times the high GDP growth rate isn't adjusted to the inflation and often times the inflation rate is down played to make economy look good. real high GDP growth necessarily generates high growth of money demand. so long as the supply growth doesn't exceed that, no inflation will occur.

what era and planet are you living in? the age of economics is over buddy, it went down the tubes with the twin towers.

this is the century of war! And mind you, I am NOT happy to say this; I have children as I'm sure you do and living in america, I have seen children who have seen their mothers and fathers come back in body bags. truly a sad picture and don't wish that upon anyone.
Violence is at its lowest in world history. Don't have kids, but I get the sentiment.
As long as human population is high, plenty of us will be seen as dispensable by others.

wait, what??????
Not that surprising if you account for the fact that most of the world population now lives in well controlled nation states. These are only some small pockets of extreme violence these days.
The percentage is deaths due to violence is at an all time low.

In medieval times, a lot of nation states were perpetually at war. Genocides were common.

https://www.edge.org/conversation/mc2011-history-violence-pinker

A relevant article, though I am too tired to look for a better source today.

there is only one cause that generates inflation. that is the money supply being greater than money demand.

Yes that's true, especially in the long-run. There may be some other factors at play in the short-run.

real high GDP growth necessarily generates high growth of money demand. so long as the supply growth doesn't exceed that, no inflation will occur.

Easier said than done though, some central banks are better at this job than others.

Yes that's true, especially in the long-run. There may be some other factors at play in the short-run.

Easier said than done though, some central banks are better at this job than others.
there is really nothing worth doing. it is the very intention of doing something that causes the inflation. before there was federal reserve in US, every bank could issue its own dollar. if it issued too much, it would have a lesson soon enough. its mistake would not be paid by taxpayers. now, it is safe to generate inflation for whatever lofty reasons, at least for politicians.

Back
Top Bottom