What's new

Indian Rupee Not Far From All-Time Low.

China and India could buy Made in America products. I fully support that. But this stealing of the American jobs has to stop.
Made in America products are welcome to compete but stop whining when they cannot compete. It is an outright lie to say American jobs are being stolen. A job is not a property. You cannot steal a job. A job is only an agreement when one offers his service that someone else is willing to buy. Show me how you can steal an agreement? If nobody is willing to buy his service, his job is not stolen. He simply fails to compete.

Made in America products are welcome to compete but stop whining when they cannot compete. It is an outright lie to say American jobs are being stolen. A job is not a property. You cannot steal a job. A job is only an agreement when one offers his service that someone else is willing to buy. Show me how you can steal an agreement? If nobody is willing to buy his service, his job is not stolen. He simply fails to compete.

Yes. I will say it again. China and India are stealing America jobs by depreciating their currencies. You cannot compete with Made in US products with a fair currency rate. US produces better quality products.

Yes. I will say it again. China and India are stealing America jobs by depreciating their currencies. You cannot compete with Made in US products with a fair currency rate. US produces better quality products.
Repetition isn't a way of argument.

Of course India and China are stealing US jobs by depreciating their currencies and making their labor more competitive. President Trump is changing this by forcing China and India to appreciate their currencies which would result in jobs coming back to the US. President Trump is making the US great again.

Orly?

India labor cost is much cheaper than China.

Why Apple, Dell, HP arent pushing all its production line into India but instead, pay more for chinese labor?

India cheap labor and 1 billion population expected to be the most populous in the coming years :omghaha:

Orly?

Why Apple, Dell, HP arent pushing all its production line into India but instead, pay more for chinese labor?

India cheap labor and 1 billion population expected to be the most populous in the coming years :omghaha:

People from South Asia are dumb and lack work ethics unlike people from South East Asia, East Asia and China. But once Chinese currency appreciates, jobs will come back to the US.

People from South Asia are dumb and lack work ethics unlike people from South East Asia, East Asia and China. But once Chinese currency appreciates, jobs will come back to the US.
Wrong.

Your argument was, India and China is stealing jobs from USA.

However, the world's factory is in China not India.

Why so.

Orly?

You need to wake up and smell the coffee, Apple is going to start assembling there mobiles in India in a year. Both Dell and HP are increasing their production.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2018/03/13/iphone-production-india-wistron/amp/

Wrong.

Your argument was, India and China is stealing jobs from USA.

However, the world's factory is in China not India.

Why so.

Are you dumb? Are you a South Asian that I have to explain in detail for you to understand?

Manufacturing jobs from the US were stolen by China since 1970s. India started stealing the service section jobs in the last two decades. Both are stealing US jobs.

Are you dumb? Are you a South Asian that I have to explain in detail for you to understand?

Manufacturing jobs from the US were stolen by China since 1970s. India started stealing the service section jobs in the last two decades. Both are stealing US jobs.

Wrong.

Again, these service sector is different.

Even if India's currency appreciate those job arent going back to US.

Again, Apple arent making all its stuff in India, why so.

Wrong.

Again, these service sector is different.

Even if India's currency appreciate those job arent going back to US.

Again, Apple arent making all its stuff in India, why so.

Thanks to President Trump all jobs stolen by China and India for decades now are coming back. I see more and more products being made and serviced right here in the US.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee, Apple is going to start assembling there mobiles in India in a year. Both Dell and HP are increasing their production.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/9to5mac.com/2018/03/13/iphone-production-india-wistron/amp/

India made iphone are those lower end models, low volume for 3rd world nations such as India SP2012 which the rest of the world doesnt want. High end high volume models such as iphone X are still made in China.

I guess you are probably smelling the poo of your neighbor in the slum of Mumbai to not to know that.

Thanks to President Trump all jobs stolen by China and India for decades now are coming back. I see more and more products being made and serviced right here in the US.

Why the world factory is in China not India?

Why the world factory is in China not India?

Okay you have proved yourself enough that I have concluded that you are a South Asian. So let me spoon feed you.

1) China has already stolen all the manufacturing jobs from the US since (1970s) by the time India was ready to steal the jobs. Hence, the only jobs that were available to be stolen from the US were the Service sector jobs which India has been stealing for the last two decades.

2) There is a cost for relocation. Think of Entry and Exit Barriers for the manufacturing location. Why would US manufacturers relocate jobs from China to India when the focus of the US administration has been to move the stolen jobs back to the US from China and India?

Do you know your export figure?
Do you know your forex reserves?
Do you know your GDP growth against India?
Do you know your remittance dependency on countries economy?
Do you know that major chinese population and cities are on eastern side of china?
Do you know that sea transportation is 10 times cheaper than land?
Do you know the geography of the route?
Do you know that Gwadar port started more than 10 years back?
Can you tell us how many containers are exported via Gwadar port in 2017/2018?
Do you know that russia itself is a oil rich country?
Do you know that Chinese can have access to oil through Myanmar?

Do you know that pakistan economy and major constructions are totally depending on China?
Can you tell us how many pakistani local companies have financial muscle power to Invest in projects?
Yes I can tell you all those facts and figures but why aren't you googling them? afraid you might get butthurt? I'm just not gonna let turn a blind eye to your own problems. We always have and always will succeed regardless of how much you are butthurt and burning from within. I realize it is hard for you, all the billions you invested in trying to ruin us and it all failed, we crushed all your terrorists and came out on top, all of your top political assets are falling like dominos one after another, we are raking in billions in investments into our infrastructure from everywhere thanks to CPEC, things are on the up and up. You're in trouble, falling jobs, no more the it powerhouse that you wish were, a society full of hatred, perversions and strife, energy sources with prices soaring, all of your international relations held hostage by your new strategic partner, the list of your troubles goes on and on...and yes, we are going to enjoy watching you burn in your own misery. So don't try to hide your current and upcoming pain behind these anti Pakistan or anti Chinese diversionary tactics, we will continue to keep bringing it forward and magnifying how ridiculously doomed you really are. 8-)

Leave it bro... He doesn't have answers to any questions...
All he will do is trolling..
Oh I can answer all your questions but I won't. You think I don't see through your tactic of divert attention from your shame? I'm just not gonna let you divert attention, so be in the front and center. You do realize that india is the bali ka bakra, right?

Last edited:
India made iphone are those lower end models, low volume for 3rd world nations such as India SP2012 which the rest of the world doesnt want. High end high volume models such as iphone X are still made in China.

Lol good thing is that we are starting somewhere... The same is with other mobile phone manufacturers in the last 4 years more than 120 manufacturing/assembly plants were established in India when India had almost 0 manufacturing plants. Now we are trying to create high end components and establish an ecosystem.

Its irony that you spite on indias progress when your entire economy was buillt on manufacturing cheap products with a dubious reputation of "made in china" tag.

Back
Top Bottom