What's new

Indian Rupee Not Far From All-Time Low.

Well since Trump raised the requirement for Salary for Foreign hire , then Companies will just hire local workers

May be India should give up Kashmir and just do a Trade agreement with Pakistan

Smart thing to do give Up Kashmir
well Pakistan can buy iok from india, their raw has been stupidly supplying billions of dollars to supposed balochi separatists who were actually ISI double agents, so Our ISI is sitting on top of 10s of billions of dollars in black money that these geniuses wasted! :omghaha: :rofl:

We'll be happy to give it back to india but for a price; the price is that they give up their side of kashmir to us (first)!8-)

I voted for Trump and will vote again for him. Does it help? God bless America and God bless President Trump.
I see. not surprised. I see a definite shift between an indian american and an indian on h1b. the indian american actually supports trump's policies while the indian on h1 is obviously against it. I also see indian americans looking down upon indians on h1s quite a bit, almost as if they are expendible...

I see. not surprised. I see a definite shift between an indian american and an indian on h1b. the indian american actually supports trump's policies while the indian on h1 is obviously against it. I also see indian americans looking down upon indians on h1s quite a bit, almost as if they are expendible...

I have no interest in getting associated and travelling to any 3rd world countries. I am an American and want India and China to stop stealing jobs from my country.

:pop: Modi India is a bit , tame copared to India of 80's
Old india would have banned trade in US dollar and instead announced trade in Euro

But Modi's India is feminine , accepts to do trade in US dollar and take dictation from Trump
Old india would have announced Tarrifs against US

Don't indians find Modi is a bit hugy wagy type?

CHEEE.... sharam hoti to Dollar trade stop ker deta

Soft modi will wait till currency reaches 105 rupee per US dollar

Last edited:
I have no interest in getting associated and travelling to any 3rd world countries. I am an American and want India and China to stop stealing jobs from my country.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
:pop: Dekh lo Indiyano ... 3rd world ka Tana

If I had a stack of 10,000 Dollar I would have converted it to Euro

I also see indian americans looking down upon indians on h1s quite a bit, almost as if they are expendible...

Every south asian I came across looks down upon there fellow south asian ( doessn't matter if they are from the same country or not ) in USA. The only humble people that I met are the americans. South Asians are scum.

Every south asian I came across looks down upon there fellow south asian ( doessn't matter if they are from the same country or not ) in USA. The only humble people that I met are the americans. South Asians are scum.
the fact that the only humble people you've met in america were americans shows that you haven't much time in america at all. And its also not true about south asians either. I have seen plenty of unity among Pakistanis and even Pakistanis regardless of ethnicities and Muslim indians, looking down upon each other is a rare occurrence but does happen, rarely though. I've even seen unity among nonmuslim indians but it is deeply divided down to social status, caste, religion, language and ethnicity and there, yes you are right, looking down upon happens a lot. hindus will look down upon indian christians, sikhs and Muslims and vice versa. north indians will hold south indians in contempt and vice versa.

India is a deeply divided country with widening cracks. They are really only united by their mutual hatred for Pakistan and China...

Good news for NRI's

Now the combined marketcap of Mumbai stock exchanges comes around 5 trillion dollar, both BSE and NSE as per April 2018 data !!

@Pluralist

Hope the remittance figure of India will cross 70 billion dollar this year very easily

@ranjeet @Nilgiri @SOUTHie @my2cents @Black_cats @TheBlackCoat

haan bhui, modi mi chutroan I mean mitroan, bhangiyon, chooroan, chamaroan, gadhoan...ab bol, vaykhlay, kithay gaya tauda shiny india, ay hayga tauday shiny india di asal auqaat...bhik manga india! :laugh:
Pahle apni Pakistan ki asli auaqaat dekh le...
Khud ki currency 120 cross ki Hui h aur India pe bol rahe...
Waise Pakistanio , China ne 1 billion die ya nahi bheek me

Well since Trump raised the requirement for Salary for Foreign hire , then Companies will just hire local workers

May be India should give up Kashmir and just do a Trade agreement with Pakistan

Smart thing to do give Up Kashmir
Sapne dekhna chor de Pakistani...
Indian rupees is still better than Pakistani rupees

:pop: Dekh lo Indiyano ... 3rd world ka Tana

If I had a stack of 10,000 Dollar I would have converted it to Euro
Abe bheek maang ke gujara karne walo...
Tere paas dollars kab aaye

8-) We need to remit some Nawaz Sharif money from Pakistan to India to help out
Pahle apni currency ki value sudhar le fir baat kario...
Avi auaqaat nahi hai INR pe kuch bolne ki...
China se bheek maang ja ke

India est 2018 nominal GDP is 2.848 trillion dollar(5th largest economy) and GDP PPP already crossed 10 trillion dollar mark with above 7% growth rate.No worries...

Pahle apni Pakistan ki asli auaqaat dekh le...
Khud ki currency 120 cross ki Hui h aur India pe bol rahe...
Waise Pakistanio , China ne 1 billion die ya nahi bheek me

Sapne dekhna chor de Pakistani...
Indian rupees is still better than Pakistani rupees
That's a matter between Pakistan and China, you don't need to lactate from your moobs about us, our economy is on the right track and investment is pouring as is the steady supply of oil. You have none of the above. And the source of your foreign exchange is also going out the window thanks to no more h1b visas! 8-)....ab tera kia higa kaliaaaaaaaa!!! :omghaha:

That's a matter between Pakistan and China, you don't need to lactate from your moobs about us, our economy is on the right track and investment is pouring as is the steady supply of oil. You have none ood the above....ab tera kia higa kaliaaaaaaaa!!! :omghaha:
Same way... Value of Indian currency is our matter... No need of trolling...
Pahle apni economy sudharo...
Pahle apni currency ki value Indian rupees ke pass lane ki aaukat rakho...
Fir baat karna

Indian economy projected to grow 7.6% in 2018-19: UN

India is the only country in major economy, growing in a higher growth rate > 7%

Back
Top Bottom