What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

Latest: Indian rupee crashing like hell just crossed 71.10 wow Indian economy gone down the drain this is now a real crises. Confirm report India rupee is crashing like hell.
From last one month you created several threads and hundred of posts for rupee claiming from 68.7 to 71.10 . According to you Indian economy is gone down , what about your economy considering pkr loss is considerably greater ?

From last one month you created several threads and hundred of posts for rupee claiming from 68.7 to 71.10 . According to you Indian economy is gone down , what about your economy considering pkr loss is considerably greater ?
@SunilM is taking care of our economy so I am looking after yours. Any ways don't get angry with me I told you before hand this is coming and it going to get even worse in coming days.
Don't lose your cool I know situations like this are frustrating. But instead of bashing me bash the corruption in your country. Just like we did. It was a struggle for Pakistan but now look we made it happen learn and think for the betterment of your country. Having a rich neighbour is good for our economy that is why I am so concerned.

@zip don't kill the messenger kill the problem.

@zip here listen to modi when he was not in power.

@SunilM is taking care of our economy so I am looking after yours. Any ways don't get angry with me I told you before hand this is coming and it going to get even worse in coming days.
Don't lose your cool I know situations like this are frustrating. But instead of bashing me bash the corruption in your country. Just like we did. It was a struggle for Pakistan but now look we made it happen learn and think for the betterment of your country. Having a rich neighbour is good for our economy that is why I am so concerned.
I am least bothered on the other hand I will be bothered if we are not facing any problems ..The problems we faced in the past towards our success are our milestones .Our society is transforming to knowledge based society from agrarian.
Food safety is our positive point and we know as far as balanced development is concerned it is just question of time ..

I am least bothered on the other hand I will be bothered if we are not facing any problems ..The problems we faced in the past towards our success are our milestones .Our society is transforming to knowledge based society from agrarian.
Food safety is our positive point and we know as far as balanced development is concerned it is just question of time ..
Yep that is what the media has been telling you all along. Now Moody's just said your trade deficit will widen and India will go in current account deficit this year. Why is that if economy is doing well? Modi is only betting the future of whole country on FDI and nothing else he did nothing to increase your production. The made in India is failing and your very core of agriculture is now demanding imports rather than exports. India has started to import wheat.

Indian Rupee again opened weak today against dollar. The trade started and Indian rupee valued 71.1 this is a really sad situation for Indian rupee.

Back
Top Bottom