What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

@zip don't kill the messenger kill the problem.
The problem is that you are over-reading patterns where none exist. And here is the worst part :

Do you know and understand that these two are not same.

1. Currency devaluation.
2. Economic slowdown.

I doubt you do. Hint: Look at China, you will perhaps understand better.

The problem is that you are over-reading patterns where none exist. And here is the worst part :

Do you know and understand that these two are not same.

1. Currency devaluation.
2. Economic slowdown.

I doubt you do. Hint: Look at China, you will perhaps understand better.
Indian currency is in a constant dive and Indian Govt has been unsuccessful in stopping it. So tell me where am I wrong. Every thing I posted here is from India media and no one else. I fail to understand your point. I know you hate that your economy is not doing great but it is not my fault it is the fault of your govt.

Indian currency is in a constant dive and Indian Govt has been unsuccessful in stopping it. So tell me where am I wrong. Every thing I posted here is from India media and no one else. I fail to understand your point. I know you hate that your economy is not doing great but it is not my fault it is the fault of your govt.
First, its not my economy.

Second, economy and currency are not exactly same.

Learn this much then only we can talk further.

If you disagree, try explaining how Chinese economy grows while their currency depreciates.

Indian Rupee again having a bad hair day today. Rupee currently trading at 71.33 which is its all time low.

@SunilM where are you?

Free fall of Indian Rupee continues.

Again Indian Rupee breaks the record of new low wow. This not going to stop now sad very sad situation for Indian economy. Investors are pulling out their investments from India because of this fall in rupee.

Yep that is what the media has been telling you all along. Now Moody's just said your trade deficit will widen and India will go in current account deficit this year. Why is that if economy is doing well? Modi is only betting the future of whole country on FDI and nothing else he did nothing to increase your production. The made in India is failing and your very core of agriculture is now demanding imports rather than exports. India has started to import wheat.
Dude, you need to stop talking nonsense. Your lack of understanding is appalling. :lol: Agricultural production is growing more than 5%, the industrial output shows 13% growth. Trade deficit widens due to rise in oil prices. Doesn't mean a lot, almost all the currencies are going down against the dollar. India's loss in the past 5 years is only 7%. While you lost more than 21% of your currency value. Explains a lot.

All Indian PDFers screaming with elation at Turkish Lira’s fall, which has now stabilized, are completely absent when Indian Rupee is falling.

How exactly are we elated with Turkish Lira's fall? :lol:

It would make our tourism there cheaper, that's about it.

You guys really need to stop this whole lumping of all islamic countries into one.

While we resent Turkish support for Pakistan politically, we have no enmity with the Turks. In fact, Indians more than ever, are visiting Turkey like there is no tomorrow.

Technically Turkey would be happy seeing their currency fall as it means greater exports of tourism and other export products.

Dude, you need to stop talking nonsense. Your lack of understanding is appalling. :lol: Agricultural production is growing more than 5%, the industrial output shows 13% growth. Trade deficit widens due to rise in oil prices. Doesn't mean a lot, almost all the currencies are going down against the dollar. India's loss in the past 5 years is only 7%. While you lost more than 21% of your currency value. Explains a lot.

Bhai sahab, do you have any link which can explain how currency appreciation and depreciation works? I don't have much idea but would like to know. Thanks.

Indian currency is dipping and it is one of worst performing currency in Asia... but appreciation or depreciation of currency is not a sole indicator of economic situation...

Being a nation with negative trade deficit it is s worry for India... but things are good overall... government is not interfering like MNS government did...

Do you remember where you supported the FALLING PKR by giving example of benefits the exporters would have...

This is real sad state for Indian economy. FDI is pulling out because what ever profits businesses make are lost to depreciation of rupee and this is not the end yes this is not the end rupee will go down further.

Sadly India is in current account deficit and there is a huge debt hanging which has to be paid and rupee going down is increasing the debt. :(

Foreign reserves have started showing improvement :

upload_2018-9-4_8-31-15.png

This is real sad state for Indian economy. FDI is pulling out because what ever profits businesses make are lost to depreciation of rupee and this is not the end yes this is not the end rupee will go down further.

Sadly India is in current account deficit and there is a huge debt hanging which has to be paid and rupee going down is increasing the debt. :(

Back
Top Bottom