What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

This guy is always travelling and hugging people, how much is he spending?

T-18 was a prototype progamme is completed. RDSO testing are huge success. But sad to say that they are not testing at its full specified speed they have restricted it to 180-160 kmph (our parts are manufactured to sustain upto 220-210 kmph). but ok, we are happy to be part of it.

Now, Next stop T-20 (HSR), IR issuing orders for a dozen sets with few modification since RDSO pointed few flaws (minors), just strengthening it and automation for production taking over manual.
I am afraid HSR is not as simple as that bhai. Otherwise you don't need to import from Japan. You can actually test an unloaded train to 200km/h, then what, try loading it with passengers and running fro 1000kms. This is not just some slum magic workshop technology.

Whole India will have to be sold to buy 1 kg tomato cultivated by @BHarwana

When you are doing a import based growth in debt support economy yes you can have growth in Soc based system where most countries are sanctioned by USA. Once you become a US ally and rind your country on USA and Europe based system you are thrown in a bubble. Which is dependent on energy supply and prices and it will burst when shit hits the fan. Indian economy is crude price based cut the supply and India is dead. :(

When you are doing a import based growth in debt support economy yes you can have growth in Soc based system where most countries are sanctioned by USA. Once you become a US ally and rind your country on USA and Europe based system you are thrown in a bubble. Which is dependent on energy supply and prices and it will burst when shit hits the fan. Indian economy is crude price based cut the supply and India is dead. :(
RIP to India then :(

You can actually test an unloaded train to 200km/h, then what, try loading it with passengers and running fro 1000kms. This is not just some slum magic workshop technology.
Trains in India during trial runs are loaded with sandbags.

This guy is always travelling and hugging people, how much is he spending?

I am afraid HSR is not as simple as that bhai. Otherwise you don't need to import from Japan. You can actually test an unloaded train to 200km/h, then what, try loading it with passengers and running fro 1000kms. This is not just some slum magic workshop technology.

To whom you are referring to ? Function was at Delhi
https://www.news18.com/news/movies/...s-couple-to-arrive-soon-at-venue-1960597.html

You might be confused between Bullet offered from Japan to HSR India intend to have. In India RDSO does the tests and issues certificates and I don't thinks others view hold valid here.

Trains in India during trial runs are loaded with sandbags.

We can also use CowDungs or Human Wastes.

We are doooomed! :(

A cycle of withdrawal of investments seen every December as FIIs move out to consolidate their books for the fiscal being made into a great deal. You are right we are dooooooommmmeedddd! ;)

And of course, the over-leveraged NBFC sector which has potential to hit the Infrastructure sector. Sentiment on street - Modi Government comes to power again, NBFC will not be hit and see renewed support in form of robust fiscal measures and reforms will continue. If Congress comes, they would want to blow the NBFCs to 'exhibit' negative effects of demonetisation (forget that there remains absolutely no correlation)

As for the contention of oil, I shall undertake the following:

:pop:

as Saudi Arabia unlikely to cut production to prevent India and China from going to Iran. And Trump will be loathe to get into an 'egg in the face' situation yet again :D

MBS is the leverage for him, Iran for us. We are well positioned.

But sad to say that they are not testing at its full specified speed they have restricted it to 180-160 kmph (our parts are manufactured to sustain upto 220-210 kmph). but ok, we are happy to be part of it.

Commercial speeds will be limited to 170 kph and that's a significant boost if you consider present day 150 kph max that too on NDLS AGC section. I'm sure with massive investment already underway in signalling and rail replacement, there will be more 170-180 kph sections opening up in next 5 years. & i personally think this is much better move than having new HST corridors which are prohibitively cost intensive for IR.

@Nilgiri

Back
Top Bottom