What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

as Saudi Arabia unlikely to cut production to prevent India and China from going to Iran. And Trump will be loathe to get into an 'egg in the face' situation yet again
Oil has become a big political tool. Unfortunately for big producers situation is getting trickier by the year as more countries opt for greener energy and the double whammy of keeping oil prices artificially high actually driving countries away from oil and shale producers making a killing thereby defeating the very purpose of keeping rates high.
Also unity of OPEC is about as great as that of AAP members, we indeed have a great tamasha at our hands.
:enjoy:

@Robinhood Pandey Where are you buddy? Sure are missing some great sermons from your chum:p:

Commercial speeds will be limited to 170 kph and that's a significant boost if you consider present day 150 kph max that too on NDLS AGC section. I'm sure with massive investment already underway in signalling and rail replacement, there will be more 170-180 kph sections opening up in next 5 years. & i personally think this is much better move than having new HST corridors which are prohibitively cost intensive for IR.

@Nilgiri

IR can't invest on line, upgradtion & on safety infra simultaneously. better they should plan for a decade and speed up its line laying process and it should also notify busy lines and upgrade it to capable of atleast 250 kmph so that other lines can be eased off pressure for future upgradations.

India should increase its short train routes to 250 kmph from the present 150 kmph. Its a good reduction in time for passengers and freight. This is for upto 600 km distance.

To whom you are referring to ? Function was at Delhi
https://www.news18.com/news/movies/...s-couple-to-arrive-soon-at-venue-1960597.html

You might be confused between Bullet offered from Japan to HSR India intend to have. In India RDSO does the tests and issues certificates and I don't thinks others view hold valid here.

We can also use CowDungs or Human Wastes.

Bro take it easy....that troll doesnt even know where you work or what any of this is that you are saying.

I'm sure with massive investment already underway in signalling and rail replacement, there will be more 170-180 kph sections opening up in next 5 years. & i personally think this is much better move than having new HST corridors which are prohibitively cost intensive for IR.

Yes as chacko has said, it is sweet spot area in ROI with this kind of speed. Too much more needs to be spent to take every further hour off the travel time in say a 8 hour trip.

Bro take it easy....that troll doesnt even know where you work or what any of this is that you are saying.

Yes as chacko has said, it is sweet spot area in ROI with this kind of speed. Too much more needs to be spent to take every further hour off the travel time in say a 8 hour trip.

In another 5 days it will be a decade of reading in this forum, actually it was Nairs posts forced me to comment, otherwise I would have liked to be known as guest.

An imminent global recession is underway the fear of which had taken down all markets Globally yesterday. Do you have any slightest idea what that mean to Pakistan ??? LOL :sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Recession can never call upon Pakistan :pakistan: they are over it their Iron brother will swallow everything :-).

Shhh dont offend biraader. Pakistan has got trillions of dollars of market cap cushion and is 1st world major economy!

If we read it with their language :pop:.

Dt1kNC-UwAALgl8

@BHarwana Very bad and very sad :(

Back
Top Bottom