What's new

Indian Rupee dives a new record low against dollar

This is so bad for Indian economy :(

Very bad and very sad :(

@Nilgiri today was just a small gain in crude prices and look I have so many very bad and very sad news. This will correct the actual bomb shell is coming in December.

Today Canada did cut backs on oil supply so we have this happening in India.

Qatar has left OPEC.

OPEC decision is coming in December and it is not good so India should brace its self for a very bad and very sad winter. Modi time going into elections in 2019 is not good. It will be very bad and very sad for Indian economy. :(

This is so bad for Indian economy :(

@Nilgiri today was just a small gain in crude prices and look I have so many very bad and very sad news. This will correct the actual bomb shell is coming in December.

Today Canada did cut backs on oil supply so we have this happening in India.

Qatar has left OPEC.

OPEC decision is coming in December and it is not good so India should brace its self for a very bad and very sad winter. Modi time going into elections in 2019 is not good. It will be very bad and very sad for Indian economy. :(

LOL....that quarter was the one that is finished already (with the high oil prices + widened CAD).

You understand nothing about Canada oil either, do you know at what price it takes for Tar sand oil to be competitive? and what the market price is now?

Qatar leaving OPEC? Good. More countries outside OPEC the better....pump out more oil and more competition is good.

So much very bad and very sad :cray::

India service exports alone look to hit around 200 billion USD this year:

https://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/PressRelease/PDFs/PR113241D5A836C8D24C358B8DFC4F9B403653.PDF

Combine with 300+ billion merchandise export.....= 500+ billion exported for first time.

Tell me what would good+happy Pakistan need to export to be at same per capita level as bad+sad India?...and compare that to what it manages... @Mage

Next we have manufacturing PMI, very sad:

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...ows-manufacturing-hits-11-month-high/1401661/

“Signs of rising confidence in the upturn were also provided by the trend for employment, which continued to grow at one of the quickest rates seen in six years,” Lima added. On the employment front, goods producers created jobs in November. Though the increase in employment softened slightly since October, but was among the fastest seen in six years, the survey noted.

More ease of doing business happening (where does Pakistan rank on it again?):

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...on-cards-to-help-importers-exporters/1402356/

A few days after Prime Minister Narendra Modi set the target of breaking into top 50 of the World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business index by December end, the government is mulling changes in customs duty to help importers and exporters.

According to a report by ET Now, the government is looking to make several changes including the automated release of goods and doing away with face-to-face contact with customs officers and tax officials. These changes are likely to speed up the process of overseas trade.

Lets look at inflation, why is inflation so low and bad and sad in India now? :undecided:

https://www.financialexpress.com/ec...al-math-liquidity-to-remain-in-focus/1401801/

The growth-inflation dynamics continue to be favourable towards MPC (Monetary Policy Committee) preferring to remain on pause for a prolonged period. Inflation readings over the past few months have been undershooting RBI’s estimates by over 50 basis points.

RBI cutting inflation outlook yet again???? :o: How very bad and very sad!!! :(:

https://www.financialexpress.com/economy/rbi-may-cut-inflation-outlook-yet-again/1401393/

@GeraltofRivia @ranjeet @Robinhood Pandey @anant_s @hellfire

What happened @Nilgiri you went quite bro? It will be cold winter and things will get ugly just near election of Modi :) that's the hard truth.

@Nilgiri the oil bomb will drop on India just as the country will enter election and bjp will suffer that :(

@Nilgiri it is sad but reality and it will happen to India. Very bad and very sad :(

What happened @Nilgiri you went quite bro? It will be cold winter and things will get ugly just near election of Modi :) that's the hard truth.

@Nilgiri the oil bomb will drop on India just as the country will enter election and bjp will suffer that :(

@Nilgiri it is sad but reality and it will happen to India. Very bad and very sad :(

Hard to read?

You understand nothing about Canada oil either, do you know at what price it takes for Tar sand oil to be competitive? and what the market price is now?

There is supply cutoff from Canada precisely because the price is too low....global crude price wont be affected much. Can you tell me what % of total world supply comes from Canada?

LOL now you resort to random tweets by no-names. Cool story biraader.

@Nilgiri every factory of Indian economy went bad today why do you think this happened? Lol

This is very bad and very sad :(

INDIAN economy is oil dependent and we know it very well. So we know keys to defeat India are in Saudis hands.

This is very bad and very sad. :(

@Nilgiri every factory of Indian economy went bad today why do you think this happened? Lol

This is very bad and very sad :(

INDIAN economy is oil dependent and we know it very well. So we know keys to defeat India are in Saudis hands.

This is very bad and very sad. :(

You should make a song lol...you are very creative persistent fellow..and you wont engage any other reasoning coming from other side.

Do you suffer from any autism out of interest? o_O

You should make a song lol...you are very creative persistent fellow..and you wont engage any other reasoning coming from other side.

Do you suffer from any autism out of interest? o_O

First of all you should be thank full to me for giving you updates on your economy out of community service and instead you spew you hate at me. :(

This is very bad and very sad.

First of all you should be thank full to me for giving you updates on your economy out of community service and instead you spew you hate at me. :(

I am very sympathetic and appreciative to your condition and plight! You inspire me biradaar! Don't ever change!

I could never hate you....you give me much amusement :)

This is very bad and very sad that you can't provide same services to your nation but we are thankful to you because of your help GoI has taken some steps to protect its falling economy.

I am very sympathetic and appreciative to your condition and plight! You inspire me biradaar! Don't ever change!

I could never hate you....you give me much amusement :)

ooh man how can you . . . .

unbelievable

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom