What's new

Indian Republic Day Parade 2022

I will look at the parade later... more interested to see cultural floats. Lets's see if the are more RSS-nised this year.

Chief Ship is there...hope he gave a speech.

This is how, they are going to defeat China and take Aksai Chin back. :lol:

What I noticed that their marching contingents were wearing the dress and carrying the arms in the parade from 1948, 1971 era, even the tanks they displayed (as tableau in the beginning were now decommissioned hardware was from 1965/1971 wars) (as mentioned by the commentator)....never happened before......does that give any signal....are they eyeing Azad Kashmir??? / another war??....elections are near

What I noticed that their marching contingents were wearing the dress and carrying the arms in the parade from 1948, 1971 era, even the tanks they displayed (as tableau in the beginning were now decommissioned hardware was from 1965/1971 wars) (as mentioned by the commentator)....never happened before......does that give any signal....are they eyeing Azad Kashmir??? / another war??....elections are near

Less probable, under the prevailing circumstances, when they are at loggerheads with China, as well.

Wrong heading. The heading should be the “circus is back in town” why motorcycle stunts are so important to the Indian psyche that they have to be included in their National day parade?

INDIA TAKING CHINESE TERRITORY

I was speechless

Wrong heading. The heading should be the “circus is back in town” why motorcycle stunts are so important to the Indian psyche that they have to be included in their National day parade?

This motorcycle regiment is mainly for carrying out offensive operations in Aksai Chin. :lol:

Too much is being read into the HIndi. Doordarshan has always used shudh Hindi. Since its inception. Just like PTV uses shudh Urdu. DD has its regional channels as well, which cover most major languages, including Urdu. If you listen to DD Urdu it sounds like PTV news.

Some of the comments on the sound of it are quite crass. Most languages that you don't understand will sound rather odd. I personally just don't like the sound of German / Scandinavian languages, Turkish and Persian. I love the sound of Bengali, Bhojpuri and Bihari. To be fair, this is not a Pak thing. Many north Indians too make fun of Dravidian languages. People need to grow up. You don't make the world a better place by how your language sounds or how you look.

If you ever needed proof loooool
This year's motorcycle stunt is weak. No motorcycle helicopter.

UntriedConcreteBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom