What's new

Indian Republic Day Parade 2022

This wonderful video was dubbed the 'best salute' by netizens

------------------------------🤔🤔🤔

What a lonely parade …. No foreign dignitaries, no single engine jets, no Sunny Leone live show….. what Modi has done to this shit show …..talk of isolation…

Last edited by a moderator:
@Windjammer
@PanzerKiel

Nobody is giving a damn to this thread. :lol:
Well what can i say, firstly it was said that no single engine participates due to safety concerns and then the one that did participated....they all did the simple flypast still concerned about safety and flew at the height of 1000 feet....and above all, Indian media and IAF again fooling their own public by using some earlier footage and making it look as if it's from today's flypast.....we all could see the thick cloud cover over the venue but the Go Pro footage of the single Rafale doing the so called vertical Charlie shows sunshine and clear blue sky over it's pull up point.

blue.png
rafale.png

Too much is being read into the HIndi. Doordarshan has always used shudh Hindi. Since its inception. Just like PTV uses shudh Urdu. DD has its regional channels as well, which cover most major languages, including Urdu. If you listen to DD Urdu it sounds like PTV news.

Some of the comments on the sound of it are quite crass. Most languages that you don't understand will sound rather odd. I personally just don't like the sound of German / Scandinavian languages, Turkish and Persian. I love the sound of Bengali, Bhojpuri and Bihari. To be fair, this is not a Pak thing. Many north Indians too make fun of Dravidian languages. People need to grow up. You don't make the world a better place by how your language sounds or how you look.
What is shud?

That means some were invited but none showed up. Can any Indian Member confirm? Nobody is talking about that.

Yes excuse is COVID. After watching bodies burning on the streets from last COVId wave I doubt any sane person would wanna visit India where COVID cases are increasing .

planes flying above clouds? Or may be its not cloud but Delhi's famous smog.
Yes they do fly above clouds and just like due to clouds you can't see the sky from the ground, similarly when flying above cloud, you can't see the ground, towns, buildings etc. Now take another look at the pictures I posted and tell me what do you see.

Disgusting! Not for the Republic Day, but the person (of PK background like Adnan Sami) to act in this fashion. No sense of self worth, meaning and purpose. Such people sicken me. Have respect for your neighbor's day, but never at the expense of who you are.
His son is working in a pakistani drama
Wtf lol

Disgusting! Not for the Republic Day, but the person (of PK background like Adnan Sami) to act in this fashion. No sense of self worth, meaning and purpose. Such people sicken me. Have respect for your neighbor's day, but never at the expense of who you are.
He is a deep state agent - man sacrificed everything to embed this much into Indian society

1643263935646.png

Anyone remember this guy and his funny story.

Back
Top Bottom