What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

:rofl:
Yes, now the comprehension issues are cropping up.
Prove this, my friend:
Actually, it's habitual for Indians to divert topics to run away from the original arguments.
PAF has four IL-78 on strength, not a big fleet, three were seen rehearsing for Pakistan Day Parade in March.
Surely one would be performing it's required normal duties. :)

Our Il-78s have taken part in numerous week long exercises where it was quoted by USAF and others that they had excellent maintainence and serviceability and suffered almost no mishaps.So we are fully confident about their capability,you better worry about the serviceability of your old f-16s.Are they even at 50%?
You need to update yourself, for about 15 years up until 2005, PAF F-16s were under sanctions, even then the PAF F-16 fleet achieved a milestone which few airforces can boast about and certainly IAF can't even with any twin engine on strength.
As for your cheap shot, let me remind you the same fleet has been thoroughly upgraded and not under any sanctions....

F-16 Fighting Falcon News
Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours
http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article1468.html

yep and those planes are still flying in your frotline squadrons :)
No, but still our single engine have a better safety record than your twin engines....compare the history and crash record of your SU-30s and Jaguars....

according to us most of PAF isn't flying except for some show flights. Indian intelligence says don't be concerned.
And according to RAF, the IAF is like a game of cricket, who take pride in even shooting down balloons. :rofl:

Actually, it's habitual for Indians to divert topics to run away from the original arguments.
PAF has four IL-78 on strength, not a big fleet, three were seen rehearsing for Pakistan Day Parade in March.
Surely one would be performing it's required normal duties. :)

You need to update yourself, for about 15 years up until 2005, PAF F-16s were under sanctions, even then the PAF F-16 fleet achieved a milestone which few airforces can boast about and certainly IAF can't even with any twin engine on strength.
As for your cheap shot, let me remind you the same fleet has been thoroughly upgraded and not under any sanctions....

F-16 Fighting Falcon News
Pakistani F-16s reach 100,000 accident free flight hours
http://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article1468.html

No, but still our single engine have a better safety record than your twin engines....compare the history and crash record of your SU-30s and Jaguars....

And according to RAF, the IAF is like a game of cricket, who take pride in even shooting down balloons. :rofl:

We kicked RAF 0 to 12. They haven't recovered from the beating yet. Sorry bud.

Lol....when RAF said it would disclose the real outcome, the IAF quickly retracted it's statement and apologised.
Here's something that happened earlier.
http://twocircles.net/2011jul24/british_typhoons_whacked_indias_sukhois_joint_exercises.html

why would RAF disclose 'real outcome'. The only country in the world that pays attention to RAF is you- probably because of your sense of inferiority complex compared to them. In these topics everyone knows they're liars and world famous bull$hitters. RAF beating India is like ....PAF or, say, Cambodian AF beating India.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/59...n-Sukhoi-jets-Indian-pilots-training-exercise

They can't understand why 'Russian planes' would beat them...these are SU 30 MKIs...in the real world everyone knows Typhoons are toast, but don't tell the brits that.

100% availability, who are these morons trying to kid?
No need to kid retards who make pathetic excuses on their SU-30s missing their targets....because there were Black Bucks on the range....:lol:

why would RAF disclose 'real outcome'. The only country in the world that pays attention to RAF is you- probably because of your sense of inferiority complex compared to them. In these topics everyone knows they're liars and world famous bull$hitters. RAF beating India is like ....PAF or, say, Cambodian AF beating India.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/59...n-Sukhoi-jets-Indian-pilots-training-exercise

They can't understand why 'Russian planes' would beat them...these are SU 30 MKIs...in the real world everyone knows Typhoons are toast, but don't tell the brits that.
Get over it, it's only the IAF whose commander went on national TV chest thumping only to eat his words, did you ever hear the real professionals boasting about what happens in an exercise, PAF participated with Israeli AF in Red Flag last year, did either of them disclosed anything, obviously only the desperate have to make tall claims to lift tail....and PAF doesn't need to just claim about beating IAF, the history has proved it.

times.co.uk/reports-indian-air-force-pilots-beating-raf-combat-exercises-ridiculed-1514457

Does Pakistan has any CAG type in their country which audits checks and balances of the economy....I mean Govt. spending?
there is audit general report, everything audited including military, its just not publicly available
publicly figures are only total spending in major subgroups that are released annual over the budget
some funding is kept secret all the time which including strategic command funding of nuclear weapons

there is audit general report, everything audited including military, its just not publicly available
publicly figures are only total spending in major subgroups that are released annual over the budget
some funding is kept secret all the time which including strategic command funding of nuclear weapons

I have never ever head of a Pakistani report or audit of its military or indeed anything remotely related to defense

ITS A CLOSED secretive military tht controls media just LIKE CHINA & NORTH KOTREA

In Pakistan DOES anybody realistically expect high service levels of what is

poorly equipped air force
virtually zero investment from within Pakistan itself
an d mix bag of usa dated French dated chinease equipment

MONEY IS ALL THST IS NEEDED and in Pakistan there is no money $$$

your so funny 0 to 12 lol.

The Su 30 MKI is a thorough bred deep penetration and strike multi-role fighter with the most coveted technology package and thrust vectoring engine in the world (for 4.5 Gen jets). Hell even the Russians are sometimes jealous of us at times.

The EFT is a medium level jet with medium level tech that doesn't even have thrust vector, and doesn't even classify as a deep strike fighter...I think it classifies as 4th gen with great difficulty.

You can't put Ace Ventura against Rocky Balboa and expect to win. But if talking was all that was needed to win a war then Brits and @Windjammer would win every war.

I have never ever head of a Pakistani report or audit of its military or indeed anything remotely related to defense

ITS A CLOSED secretive military tht controls media just LIKE CHINA & NORTH KOTREA

In Pakistan DOES anybody realistically expect high service levels of what is

poorly equipped air force
virtually zero investment from within Pakistan itself
an d mix bag of usa dated French dated chinease equipment

MONEY IS ALL THST IS NEEDED and in Pakistan there is no money $$$

What would you Indians be the day you do actually make and export something.
Once again, let me spoon feed you...
Pakistan now manufacturing the
1:Mushak trainers which has been exported to a dozen countries.
2: Jointly producing the K-8 Jet trainers, again being supplied to a dozen air forces.
3: Jointly producing the JF-17 and also exporting it to others.
India, which earlier was making the likes of Depak, Ajeet, Kiran and Maurat is now forced to import even something like the PC-7....which made first flight in 1966.

Role Light trainer aircraft
Manufacturer Pilatus Aircraft
First flight 12 April 1966 (prototype)
18 August 1978 (production)
Introduction 1978
Status In service, in production
Primary users Indian Air Force
Mexican Air Force
South African Air Force
Royal Malaysian Air Force
Produced 1966–present
Number built >618
Developed from Pilatus P-3
Variants Pilatus PC-9

The Su 30 MKI is a thorough bred deep penetration and strike multi-role fighter with the most coveted technology package and thrust vectoring engine in the world (for 4.5 Gen jets). Hell even the Russians are sometimes jealous of us at times.

The EFT is a medium level jet with medium level tech that doesn't even have thrust vector, and doesn't even classify as a deep strike fighter...I think it classifies as 4th gen with great difficulty.

You can't put Ace Ventura against Rocky Balboa and expect to win. But if talking was all that was needed to win a war then Brits and @Windjammer would win every war.

Lol fan boy, you forgot to add, the Indians christening it the Raptor of the East. :lol:
Someone who is comparing a DEEP STRIKE FIGHTER with a what's termed as world's most advanced combat aircraft, then i guess there's nothing left to argue. :rolleyes:

if it makes you sleep at night ok, im not gonna bother trying to convince you.

What would you Indians be the day you do actually make and export something.
Once again, let me spoon feed you...
Pakistan now manufacturing the
1:Mushak trainers which has been exported to a dozen countries.
2: Jointly producing the K-8 Jet trainers, again being supplied to a dozen air forces.
3: Jointly producing the JF-17 and also exporting it to others.
India, which earlier was making the likes of Depak, Ajeet, Kiran and Maurat is now forced to import even something like the PC-7....which made first flight in 1966.

Role Light trainer aircraft
Manufacturer Pilatus Aircraft
First flight 12 April 1966 (prototype)
18 August 1978 (production)
Introduction 1978
Status In service, in production
Primary users Indian Air Force
Mexican Air Force
South African Air Force
Royal Malaysian Air Force
Produced 1966–present
Number built >618
Developed from Pilatus P-3
Variants Pilatus PC-9

Lol fan boy, you forgot to add, the Indians christening it the Raptor of the East. :lol:
Someone who is comparing a DEEP STRIKE FIGHTER with a what's termed as world's most advanced combat aircraft, then i guess there's nothing left to argue. :rolleyes:

Typhoon is 'world's most advanced combat aircraft'? Are you ***ing stupid?

Let me make it clear if you're dense- in 4.5 Gen class fighters, there is no fighter anywhere in the world that can match Su 30 MKI.

if it makes you sleep at night ok, im not gonna bother trying to convince you.

Yes- you shouldn't waste your time on convincing me on this.

thrust vectoring...completely beyond the league of EFT, all jets of RAF, and, as far as I know all jets of PAF too (highly unlikely any of the higher blocks of PAF have these)

Typhoon is 'world's most advanced combat aircraft'? Are you ***ing stupid?
No but you are obviously a dumb f***
Let me make it clear if you're dense- in 4.5 Gen class fighters, there is no fighter anywhere in the world that can match Su 30 MKI.
But since you are obviously a full retard who is oblivious to the ground realities that your super duper MKI doesn't have single kill to it's name and does it even qualify to be a 4th gen.
Not to mention during it's 15 years service with IAF, it's been grounded at least three times and even now is only some 60% operational.

No but you are obviously a dumb f***

But since you are obviously a full retard who is oblivious to the ground realities that your super duper MKI doesn't have single kill to it's name and does it even qualify to be a 4th gen.
Not to mention during it's 15 years service with IAF, it's been grounded at least three times and even now is only some 60% operational.

you really are stupid. No wonder all your posts are drivel.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom