What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

why so wussy. we are indian we know our quality and negatives. btw i had wrong text which i edited because i was kind of miscommunicating.
armed forces have far less corruption but to deny it totally you are just calling your self a moron..
Yes, I'm the moron, not the insecure prick who labels more than a Million dedicated personnel as:
armed forces are more like small goons
a few laks is all they can think of
i doubt they even know how many zero does a million or sau crore have.
Shame on you and your generalization.

So typical of you to run off topic.

As if your airforce has a choice to fly a dual engine aircraft:lol:.
:lol::lol::lol:

PAF was flying twin engine jets even before you were born.

1978900.jpg

It's beyond your comprehension since until this year the IAF didn't even have the confidence to fly single engine jet on it's republic day parade while PAF has been touring with single engine JF-17 to Europe, Middle East, China and Africa.....oh yea you went to Bahrain. :lol:

And yes we have our own version of CAG, it's called DSC.

Our Il-78s have taken part in numerous week long exercises where it was quoted by USAF and others that they had excellent maintainence and serviceability and suffered almost no mishaps.So we are fully confident about their capability,you better worry about the serviceability of your old f-16s.Are they even at 50%?

Spares support from Russia ain't top notch and no wonder India is looking at Airbus based platforms for next generation AWACS and Mid Air Refuellers.
That said CAG does audits in similar manner that ISO auditors. They take your established target parameters and compare against actual performance.
That unfortunately leaves little margin for uncertainties like spares and support from OEM.
When India purchased Falcon 2090 radar, it didn't have choice of mounting platform other than A50, however we now have money, choice and experience to select far better surveillance system.

bloody hell. are you illiterate aswell. i said a few of them..... read again.
Yup, totally.
Get more personal.

That unfortunately leaves little margin for uncertainties like spares and support from OEM.
When India purchased Falcon 2090 radar
Anant Sir, the Phalcon on the Beriev was a much safer bet.
We have been flying the Ilyushins since 1985. That is several decades of operational experience, with ZERO major accidents.
The fact that we have two more on order is a testament to it.
The After sales support will be worked out in due course. No worries about that.

Yup, totally.
Get more personal.

We have been flying the Ilyushins since 1985. That is several decades of operational experience, with ZERO major accidents.
The After sales support will be worked out in due course. No worries about that.
also it will be cheaper to use similer platform in large number.
we also have already adjusted and tweaked most of addition according to il.

european aircraft were going too far ahead. with more than 2 billion$ just for platform. too much time was lost sometimes even if its not better platform . better time can give you lot more advantage.

il is just understated because its cheaper its still top performer in its league.

IAF had requested the MoD to order A330s for the follow-on EL/M-2090s but so as to get them sooner the A-50EI was selected once again and A330 ordered for AWACS (India).

also it will be cheaper to use similar platform in large numbers.
we also have already adjusted and tweaked most of addition according to il.

european aircraft were going too far ahead. with more than 2 billion$ just for platform. too much time was lost sometimes even if its not better platform . better time can give you lot more advantage.

il is just understated because its cheaper its still top performer in its league.
+1
Although I regret your labelling of me, I agree with this.
We have flown Paras to protect the institutions in Maldives, to evacuate distraught civilians from poor situations, to aid foreign nationals in times on need......... on this platform.
The Ilyushins will keep the IAF roundel till the late 2030's and keep the nation safe.
The IL-78 MKI
N5pRbQX.jpg

poVIJaZ.jpg

O8dkL5A.jpg

VmIARbx.jpg

+1
Although I regret your labelling of me, I agree with this.
We have flown Paras to protect the institutions in Maldives, to evacuate distraught civilians from poor situations, to aid foreign nationals in times on need......... on this platform.
The Ilyushins will keep the IAF roundel till the late 2030's and keep the nation safe.
The IL-78 MKI
N5pRbQX.jpg

poVIJaZ.jpg

O8dkL5A.jpg

VmIARbx.jpg
appoligies brother. i was misunderstood and misquoted. i still belive there is corruption in forces in smaller number
our forces dont take big chunk and have a conscious unlike mod.
hope we can forget all that unhealthy way of discourse and share good discussion and pov in future.

Does Pakistan has any CAG type in their country which audits checks and balances of the economy....I mean Govt. spending?
Your question is not the answer to the low availability rate of IAF assets. You don't need to shoot the messenger.

Spares support from Russia ain't top notch and no wonder India is looking at Airbus based platforms for next generation AWACS and Mid Air Refuellers.
That said CAG does audits in similar manner that ISO auditors. They take your established target parameters and compare against actual performance.
When India purchased Falcon 2090 radar, it didn't have choice of mounting platform other than A50, however we now have money, choice and experience to select far better surveillance system.
We should have select c17 for AWACS,better availability,endurance and short take off etc.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom