What's new

Indian report slams Il-76 availability rate

It's beyond your comprehension since until this year the IAF didn't even have the confidence to fly single engine jet on it's republic day parade while PAF has been touring with single engine JF-17 to Europe, Middle East, China and Africa.....oh yea you went to Bahrain. :lol:

And yes we have our own version of CAG, it's called DSC.
Yes, run away from the topic of Ilyushins.
:rofl:

It's beyond your comprehension since until this year the IAF didn't even have the confidence to fly single engine jet on it's republic day parade while PAF has been touring with single engine JF-17 to Europe, Middle East, China and Africa.....oh yea you went to Bahrain. :lol:

lca-tejas_650x400_51485423804.jpg

The homemade Light Combat Aircraft (LCA) Tejas debuted at the Republic Day Parade today as part of a 35-plane air display. The flypast also included Mi17 helicopters, Sukhoi Su 30 fighter jets, the Advance Light Helicopter Rudra and military transport aircraft C-17 Globe Master.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/repu...jas-makes-its-debut-at-rajpath-parade-1652947

Russian equipment being maintained at 60-70% availability is something to be lauded really, IAF maintainence crew must be working their backsides off to make that possible.

Obviously performance based logisitics (PBL) contracts are the way to go and why we see almost every single major defence deal India signs these days coming with a PBL. The C-17 and C-130J-30 fleets of the IAF have to deliver a minimum of 85% availability during peacetime and the Su-30MKI, ALHs and Rafales have to deliver >75% during peacetime all guarenteed by their respective OEMs.

do u share same emotion when cag said corruption issues in coal and 2g scam.

they want 100% standards.

Yes I do...But how did the CAG come to the figure of 2 lakh crores loss incurred is still a mystery for me.

And I wish every politician houses in Tamilnadu is raided and they must be asked from where they got to amass so much wealth.

:lol:
Yes.
In a democratic set up the CAG plays a vital part in ensuring accountability.
Imagine how hard the PAF would have to do with, used civilian Ilyushins and starvation of funds.
(India also has the Israeli pods on the IL 78 MKI whereas the PAF has the Soviet pods, which India went against.)
CAG reports have given India plenty of greif over the years from these ignorant and deluded fanboys on international forums but really it is a testement to the system working- failures are highlighted and corrected, in systems as opaque as China and Pakistan one can only imagine what the true state of their militaries really is.....

So typical of you to run off topic.

As if your airforce has a choice to fly a dual engine aircraft:lol:.

Yes I do...But how did the CAG come to the figure of 2 lakh crores loss incurred is still a mystery for me.

And I wish every politician houses in Tamilnadu is raided and they must be asked from where they got to amass so much wealth.
its corruption but we tend to be selective. As Indians we think who ever we are supporting is shudh and pure.
as for southern people are bloody hard working educatex and they like to save. wealth amount ia enormous there. its resulting in bigger scandals and bribes.

iaf is no diffrent its made up of people like me n you and others. you have same amount of greed and selfishness resulting corruptions.

i hope we adress the real issue seriously to get back fleet ro run its full potential.

CAG reports have given India plenty of greif over the years from these ignorant and deluded fanboys on international forums but really it is a testement to the system working- failures are highlighted and corrected, in systems as opaque as China and Pakistan one can only imagine what the true state of their militaries really is.....
so you think most accusition on congress which are only based on cag report are white lies?

its corruption but we tend to be selective. As Indians we think who ever we are supporting is shudh and pure.
as for southern people are bloody hard working educatex and they like to save. wealth amount ia enormous there. its resulting in bigger scandals and bribes.

iaf is no diffrent its made up of people like me n you and others. you have same amount of greed and selfishness resulting corruptions.

i hope we adress the real issue seriously to get back fleet ro run its full potential.

Yes it is the same everywhere. I respect the CAG as they keep people on their toes. The armed forces get caught easily as they have lesser experience in corruption.

Yes it is the same everywhere. I respect the CAG as they keep people on their toes. The armed forces get caught easily as they have lesser experience in corruption.
yes i totally agree. armed forces corrupt officer are like small goons. majour commission goes to politicians. even the number is far less.

a few laks is all they can think of. i doubt they even know how many zero does a million or sau crore have.

yes i totally agree. armed forces are more like small goons. majour commission goes to politicians.

a few laks is all they can think of. i doubt they even know how many zero does a million or sau crore have.
Stop peddling BS based on your total Prejudice.

yes i totally agree. armed forces are more like small goons. majour commission goes to politicians.

I wouldnt say that.

But the thing is corruption in armed forces is at the higher levels and by the time they reach a decision making rank. But politicians are corrupt from grassroot levels. That makes a difference.

Stop peddling BS based on your total Prejudice.
why so wussy. we are indian we know our quality and negatives. btw i had wrong text which i edited because i was kind of miscommunicating.
armed forces have far less corruption but to deny it totally you are just calling your self a moron..

I wouldnt say that.

But the thing is corruption in armed forces is at the higher levels and by the time they reach a decision making rank. But politicians are corrupt from grassroot levels. That makes a difference.
they normally choose a diffrent product of similer quality. thats the worst they can do.

politicians can sell their own mother forget about motherland.

Sad but on the other hand what will we do by flying 20 IL-76 at the same time ?

The "Gajraj" and the sisters in the heartland of the Himalayas ad other scenarios since 1985:
pq1kKGF.jpg

Creating a total racket on takeoff and leaving behind a dust storm that lasted nearly half an hour, this Gajraj departure was nothing short of the signature IL-76 takeoff. Thin air, high atltitude , low temperatures and hostile terrain do not deter the marvelous machine in doing its job, keeping the valley and glacier connected to the rest of the country at all times.
Q8maFqB.jpg

7BA0P03.jpg

National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) personnel boarding Indian Air Force IL-76 aircraft proceeding to Srinagar for flood relief operations in J&K
nOD4nTc.jpg

The Phalcon:
Ok2CuRY.jpg

KFIu45a.jpg

hM993ID.jpg

Yw9zS3C.png

Capable of tracking enemies at distances in three digits.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom