What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

And transparent trial is only for those who enter the country legally..
If he claims he is a indian citizen then he has the right to access to indian consul. You can apply all your laws later but cannot deny access to him. As I said what is the proof that he was caught in balochistan and not kidnapped. Mind it India can also do the same thing.

Quite wrong.

Shaheed maybe a relatively modern word but the Hindus and us other peoples of our country have had the concept long before you guys existed. In different languages it has different synonyms. Honestly man, 15 centuries is not very old in our cultures' timelines.
Shaheed is Arabic, you have 100% copy-pasted the concept of Islam. Hinduism has no such concept.

If he claims he is a indian citizen then he has the right to access to indian consul. You can apply all your laws later but cannot deny access to him. As I said what is the proof that he was caught in balochistan and not kidnapped. Mind it India can also do the same thing.

India has tried its best to lure a Pakistani and kidnap him. It will not work.. The way India has done it, your assets have become vulnerable in many countries.. Your government knows it and they will not release any video of the retired colonel ever..

Yes dear an example of fear and acting like a monkey while giving statement, He confessed everything some info can't be share publicly which help our intelligence network to arrest at least 40 more person with some Indians and their names not announced publicly.
For sure you made him hero a fine example of cowardliness and weakness.
Your views shared by Pakistan

Not for India he will be hero and matyr for 1.25 billion Indians

Govt and Indian will give status hero be it as civilian or Army officer

His family can always held high there heads and get Celebrity status amoung media and Indian people
That's good

Last edited:
You views shared by Pakistan

His family can always held high there heads and get Celebrity status amoung media and Indian people
That's good

You earned my respect with this comment... This guy shouldn't be gone in the history as an unknown businessman.

India has tried its best to lure a Pakistani and kidnap him. It will not work.. The way India has done it, your assets have become vulnerable in many countries.. Your government knows it and they will not release any video of the retired colonel ever..
try some thing else better, its your assumption. Why dint pakistan govt then protest with India ? Did Indian govt confirm it? Did the guy defect to US ? do you know any thing about it or just parroting your govt line.

You views shared by Pakistan

That's good
even if i agree with your NOBLE ideas my question is what will you call this so called Martyr? Kalboshan or Mubarik Patel ? Will it not expose your MUNAFQAT ? India has not even accpted his real name so far

Lol...you think it'll work...go ahead and execute him and see what happens...all bets will be off this time!!
lol again with the fake chest thumping. 'all bets are off this time ' :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: its india bro you can't do anything to us.

your monkey is going to die a dirty death and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. Rot in hell Yadav !!!

Greatly news! Justice served for all the innocent civilians killed because of state sponsored terrorism.

try some thing else better, its your assumption. Why dint pakistan govt then protest with India ? Did Indian govt confirm it? Did the guy defect to US ? do you know any thing about it or just parroting your govt line.

Hehe.. Your government is shy enough to even show him.. as your government's propaganda has been busted when our TV channels got all the record of email communication between the fake company and him... Now he is useless for you guys..

By the way, I expect something better from you as an excuse...

Back
Top Bottom