What's new

Indiamania: 3 get death sentence in India gang rapes

they got what they deserved, but aren't majority of Indians against capital punishment? or do they become anti-capital punishment towing west's line only when discussing capital punishment in Islamic countries?
We are not against capital punishment for terrorists, rapists and murderors

Only in India guys. We need to cOntain this disease before it sPreads to Other coUntries

How about attempted murder??
I dont think that attracts death penalty. Even in murders, rape or terrorist it is the rarest of rare cases that get the death penalty.

Personally I would want all terrorism cases to have automatic death penalty, whether you actually planted the bomb or you provided support or were part of the conspiracy.

Only in India guys. We need to cOntain this disease before it sPreads to Other coUntries

Oh, don't worry about that. Your Turkish brothers in Sweden , Belgium, Netherlands have spread the disease to those countries, and they have done it so well that these countries now have a rape rate higher than India ( They used to have literally negligible rapes before immigration). Don't make far fetched comments like you just have else I have a thousand links and youtube videos to post about the wild adventures of Turkish immigrant men in Europe. Adios :wave:

Last edited:
I dont think that attracts death penalty. Even in murders, rape or terrorist it is the rarest of rare cases that get the death penalty.

Personally I would want all terrorism cases to have automatic death penalty, whether you actually planted the bomb or you provided support or were part of the conspiracy.

Why not?? In rape case, the girl is not dead. With proper physiological counselling she can live to fight another day but in most of the murder attempt cases, the victim is left with deep physiological and physical scars, even the loss of hands, legs and even proper motor skills. Some are bed ridden for life with no consciousness. I recently saw a documentary about the survivors of attempted political murders in Kerala...and in this one guy was hacked left and right resulting in permanent damage to his hands and legs. He told the the criminals through the program that if they wanted him dead, they should have made sure that he is dead rather than leaving him half dead, not being able to do any work and fend for himself. So in my view attempted murders should receive death penalty before rapes.

Oh, don't worry about that. Your Turkish brothers in Sweden , Belgium, Netherlands have spread the disease to those countries, and they have done it so well that these countries now have a rape rate higher than India ( They used to have literally negligible rapes before immigration). Don't make far fetched comments like you just have else I have a thousand links and youtube videos to post about the wild adventures of Turkish immigrant men in Europe. Adios :wave:

he is circassian. circassian women were to be ottoman's turks sex toys. fyi.

I really do not know what the Judiciary is thinking. Which law gave them the right to permit death punishment on the so called "Rarest of Rare cases". What is rarest of rare? Judiciary can give advice, but should implement the rulings as the law permits.
As a result many murderers and rapist got escaped in a last decade resulting in a rise of crimes. Time for the parliament to send a clear message to them.

Back
Top Bottom