What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Let pakistan prove to international orgs that India kidnapped him and snap diplomatic links with India , instead of making nonsense accusations.

Hey teen, has Pakistan officially accused any country? You guys need to bring him on TV first, or at least accept that he is with you..

Let pakistan prove to international orgs that India kidnapped him and snap diplomatic links with India , instead of making nonsense accusations.
Yes... pakistan always has to go beyond all norms to prove everything beyond any ( Indian) shadow of a doubt ... while India needs never provide any proof!

Last edited:
The verdict was due today.. The retired col was kidnapped to get a bargaining chip and Pakistan handed over the sentence.. Looks like it didn't work..

Yeah right! There was media blackout on Yadav, and all of a sudden the verdict was due today!

Bring him on TV just like we did..

Bring him on babies.. Bring him on TV.. We are waiting..

Your ISI col is not with us, we ll pray for his safe return to his family.

Again it's your views No one will ever know what happens to him in reality

You guys should accept that an ISI agent is with you.. But you will not do it... There is a reason.. You guys are late.. You had to announce it on the first day of kidnap..

Anyway, now try finding another one... All our retired personnel are now informed about potential threats.. This will be the new norm.. You guys (specially retired Indian army professionals) are hired as security personnel in many countries and for that, you guys need to be interviewed..

Your ISI col is not with us, we ll pray for his safe return to his family.

Thank you for confirming my fears.. We may not see him ever again.. Although I want to believe that I am wrong..

Yeah right! There was media blackout on Yadav, and all of a sudden the verdict was due today!

People who follow the cases in Military courts know about it.. And I am telling you, your consulate in Pakistan knew about the verdict day...

Shaheed is Arabic, you have 100% copy-pasted the concept of Islam. Hinduism has no such concept.

That's what I just said.

Shaheed is an urdu term which came from Arabic and Persian.

But the concept of martyrdom has always been there.

In Hindi, the term is 'balidaani'. In regional languages, it varies.

Just to let you know; there were numerous wars where soldiers fought for their kingdoms and were martyred in wars.

You sound like nothing used to happen before 14 centuries back.

If he is hanged,Pakistan should pay the price.No Indian life should be cheap,next time they kidnap a inncoent guys and book him on false charges they should know what will be the consiquences.

In the past Pakistan has released Indian spies. One recent case was of a Mr Singh who openly admitted once crossing the Wagha border he was responsible for planting bombs in Lahore in the 1990s. Here Mr Jadev has openly confessed to his crimes and must be punished. Pakistan cannot show mercy to foreign backed terrorist and intelligent agents. Who knows how many innocent Pakistanis Jadev has murdered in his terrorist activities! All the liberals will make every attempt to reverse this decision but not one will speak in defence for the countless Pakistani families of victims of terrorist attacks committed by Jadevs team and his government. Pakistan needs to be more assertive and send a strong response to the hardline fascists sat operating Hindustan.

I think India doesn't give a damn about Kulbushan. It only wants to create an impression enough was done for his release. Morale is important part of intel agencies, the worst fear is being left to rot behind enemy lines abd forsaken by your Gov. How much they might say spies are ready and trained to be dispensible, it is never the case. Indian Gov would rather create drama from the retired Colonel capture Saga as a rebuttal to KY and have no more interest in swap before it. The hanging might cause a bit of hurry in Indian ranks to create an impression of a rescue for KY which might result in mistakes, but more or less both men's fate has been sealed unfortunately.

Shaheed is an urdu term which came from Arabic and Persian.

Wrong.. Shaheed is an Arabic word..

But the concept of martyrdom has always been there.

Our concept is very different.. Shaheed means "witness".. A person who dies for Allah, actually has reached that level that he has given his life to prove that he is a witness there is no God except Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is His servant and messenger. An ordinary person recites "Shahadat" when he says it with his tongue.. But when someone gives his life (is martyred) in the cause of Allah is the highest Shaheed (witness)..

I know that I am not clear, but this is the concept that is not for explaining in three lines.. Martyrdom for a country is not equivalent to Martyrdom for Allah.. Martyrdom for Allah is bearing a witness that I have written above..

You can call your soldiers "martyred", but not "shaheed"..

If he is hanged,Pakistan should pay the price.No Indian life should be cheap,next time they kidnap a inncoent guys and book him on false charges they should know what will be the consiquences.

Lolz..

There are 80000 Pakistanis dead who are paying the price of india's hate for a longtime. Indians have been left out of this issue time for indian civilians also to face the music. You'll understand what paying the price means soon.

The verdict was due today.. The retired col was kidnapped to get a bargaining chip and Pakistan handed over the sentence.. Looks like it didn't work.

Pakistan should pre-emp and make proactive policy. PAkistan always reacts to India. Indians in Afghanistan are enjoying quite a lot, there is a huge set of RAW crap to pick, choose and abduct. This North Korean style abductions by India will not stop, unless we hit their interests as well as make their citizens in other nations walking targets.

I think India doesn't give a damn about Kulbushan. It only wants to create an impression enough was done for his release. Morale is important part of intel agencies, the worst fear is being left to rot behind enemy lines abd forsaken by your Gov. How much they might say spies are ready and trained to be dispensible, it is never the case. Indian Gov would rather create drama from the retired Colonel capture Saga as a rebuttal to KY and have no more interest in swap before it. The hanging might cause a bit of hurry in Indian ranks to create an impression of a rescue for KY which might result in mistakes, but more or less both men's fate has been sealed unfortunately.

Well said, Morale is an important issue to hit in intel agencies.

Back
Top Bottom