What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Again saying in field no one carries anything which relates to his country of origin , but its only possible if his place of residence in third country can be raided and he get kidnapped ...if possible ask any know intl expert he will tell you the same :)
That us why it is extremely difficult to catch an agent.. You are right, we were lucky because of just one mistake from his side.. He kept his passport with him.. This type of mistake occurs once in decades..

And kulbushan was a retired navy officer!!
We'll weed out and execute all isi operatives! You have set a precedent...we'll finish it!

Sunnyboy, MARK MY WORDS, if the likes of your Dovels got any brain cell left up there, there wont do anything stupid like what you are suggesting. Any ex or serving Indian forces or RAW personal will not be able to set a foot outside India with the fear of ISI hunting them in the shadows.

Jadev is a jet black terrorist. You lot have kidnapped as retired Pakistani officer who was in Nepal for a pre arranged job interview. Any stupidity from Indian establishment, and you will see many raw/Indian personals getting dispatched globally.

on the news itself, what a great response from Pakistan. About time Indian terrorism be uprooted from its source and those who have been planning, executing and sponsoring these terrorists activities in Pakistan, their heads must roll literally. I hope Jadev is the first and many will follow.

Pakistan denied the counsel access 13 times in last 1 year .
And can you tell me what would your Superman counselor would have done. Other then weeping and crying in front of Pakistan Army to save him.

It is really funny Indians are claiming here and on social media no councilor access was given so no justice is done. The first fault in this statement is they are questioning our military and judiciary system . And secondly they are make tall claims like their super power counselor would have been best lawyer in the world to save their terrorist agent. And even if counselor access was provided . I highly doubt that results would had been different because this is how spies are treated all around world

Did your foreign minister not say a few months ago that there is no evidence against this fella?
A death sentence is very odd. We catch several spies in the U.S. and sentence them to jail and in many cases, after their term is completed, they are deported. A death sentence is very odd.
Russian spy released from prison and deported - CNN Video - CNN.com
http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/...ed-from-prison-deported-schneider-ctn-sot.cnn
he was terrorist noytspy he came to destabilize Pakistan and not to collect information for indian govt

How would you know? It's not like your ISPR will disclose such incidents.....
Anyway, officer or not, there are loads of Pakistani spies languishing in Indian jails. Normally India doesn't kill them but you saw what happened after you killed 'Sarabjit Singh', a Pakistani spy named 'Rana Sanaullah Haq' was killed in Tihar jail.
Most of them are indian nationals

Again saying in field no one carries anything which relates to his country of origin , but its only possible if his place of residence in third country can be raided and he get kidnapped ...if possible ask any know intl expert he will tell you the same :)

Anyway, he shouldn't have passport with fake name and Iranian visa on the same name.. Indian case would have been much more stronger had he been in possession of his own passport and applied visa on it..

He was issued with this Muslim passport because he had to contact several Pakistanis in Iran showing them that he is "Hussain", a name that is mostly associated with the shiites in Iran and Pakistan.. Anyway.. his mistake.. he will have to suffer..

No mercy for terrorist who killed countless innocent people. Ear for an Ear an Eye for Eye
Eye for an Eye so do not come to India for any medical treatment else release equal nos of Indians to the nos of Pakistanis treated in India.
Do not speak if your words do not carry weight.

You are right they cant do anything , thats what i said to a memeber @PakSword , but he still thinks Pakistan will allow that I just expect his family to see him last time before the execution
I know its too much to expect
And can you tell me what would your Superman counselor would have done. Other then weeping and crying in front of Pakistan Army to save him.

It is really funny Indians are claiming here and on social media no councilor access was given so no justice is done. The first fault in this statement is they are questioning our military and judiciary system . And secondly they are make tall claims like their super power counselor would have been best lawyer in the world to save their terrorist agent. And even if counselor access was provided . I highly doubt that results would had been different because this is how spies are treated all around world

32AEB68000000578-3516368-image-a-1_1459383863726.jpg

I didn't read anything of the screen as per indian B.S claim!
I confessed everything on my own.

Eye for an Eye so do not come to India for any medical treatment else release equal nos of Indians to the nos of Pakistanis treated in India.
Do not speak if your words do not carry weight.
go cry to your government if u dont want to treat medical patients

it will only make india look bad on the world stage, go ahead and ban patients. you also send your patients to get treated abroad, remember the deli bus rape girl who got sent over to singapore

He has one more chance in military appellate court, which will be composed of panel of Brigs and Gens.

Back
Top Bottom