What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

He is Indian and Rtd Naval officer and whats in hiding it , if you can share proofs of the sabotage activities by him that will be great other wise its just a ex Naval officer getting hanged in enemy country

Your Indian naval officer was Travelling to Pakistan on FAKE Passport with FAKE Muslim name :))))))

Ours was with all his original credentials.

Please do the math yourself

We know the quality life the minorities living in Pakistan so stick to the topic
You cant be more truer, no indian life is cheap. Only indian Muslims and Sikh lives are cheap and Kashmiri Muslims.
Remember Gujrat and Dehli massacre of Muslims and Sikhs?
Hindu india has already started targetting Muslims all over india.

NO INDIAN LIFE IS CHEAP! YOU CAN'T BE ANY TRUER THAN THAT!

Pakistani courts hardly have a history of being fair - I mean they hanged a Prime Minister, certified military coups - what chance did this poor chap have?

Or so claimed by a country's whose courts have generally been a laughing stock.
Look who the heck is talking of fairness! An Indian - a born liar, cheater, and deception guru. The terrorist monkey Kul Bhushan have killed so many innocent people in Pakistan that he should have summarily been executed. Indians keep crying. They are as good as a dead monkey. The terrorist monkey must see a sorrow end.

Being an ex ISI officer...he should have been smarter... Everyone knows..tht Nepal is like a colony of India, so Nepal should have been a strict no for him.,,for an interview.. These things, like Nepal being full of RAW agents, can escape the thoughts of a layman, but as I said, ax ex ISI officer should have been more cautious/smarter...

But anyways.. As u said, whats gone is gone....however sad..it maybe...

I hope we reply to india, in kind.. But I am afraid it wont be the case.... Or their consulates in Afghanistan should have been busted by now...after all tht India has been doing to Pakistan, form there, since decade,,,.,.but thts not the case...maybe we lack guts

Yeah, it is sad.. Being a retired person, he should have been more cautious.

Afghanistan main koi aur game chal rahi hai.. It is an strategic game, with China and Russia involved.. Taliban have to come into mainstream.. Any misadventure this time around will have very adverse consequences on our strategic move.. India machal raha hai, ro raha hai but kuchh nahi kar pa raha in Afghanistan..

And which immigration counter in Pakistant stamped his fake passport , when he entered Pakistan , when he got Pakistani Visa , which cities he was permitted to move inside pakistan ????? and if he entered illegally then I think he needed his passport to show that he is an Indian with fake passport entring in Pakistan illigally and working for R&AW and did sabotage in Pakistan :)
Your Indian naval officer was Travelling to Pakistan on FAKE Passport with FAKE Muslim name :))))))

Ours was with all his original credentials.

Please do the math yourself

So try him in the Court and all the truth will come out as simple as that. Actually this shows the capacity of the agencies involved because they will be exposed to the highest level hence give the verdict of death penalty behind closed doors.

He has the chance to file an appeal in SC.

Ask your government to provide him with the counsel..

And which immigration counter in Pakistant stamped his fake passport , when he got Pakistani Visa , which cities he was permitted to move inside pakistan ????? and if he entered illegally then he needed his passport :D to show that he is an Indian with fake passport entring in Pakistan illigally

I think you didn't understand what @Spring Onion said.. He was never issued a Pakistani visa, nor did he enter Pakistani through proper channel..

It was Pakistan's luck that he was carrying his fake passport with Iranian visa on it during his illegal stay in Pakistan..

Yeah, it is sad.. Being a retired person, he should have been more cautious.

Afghanistan main koi aur game chal rahi hai.. It is an strategic game, with China and Russia involved.. Taliban have to come into mainstream.. Any misadventure this time around will have very adverse consequences on our strategic move.. India machal raha hai, ro raha hai but kuchh nahi kar pa raha in Afghanistan..

The dialogue process, which was started by Russia, China and Pakistan, now it has included India in tht process too... So there goes any hope of achieving any thing substantial from tht process...

He said in Parliament that We are not yet handed over with complete evidences by Agencies because investigation was still undergoing. Geo made it a propaganda news, Indian Media read it selectively and took it with fake relief but missing the next clarifying statement of same Official, Sartaj Aziz denying as such.

Read here: Reported by the same Geo source then-after.

"ISLAMABAD: A statement attributed to Adviser to the Prime Minister on Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz in the full Senate Chamber pertaining to arrested Indian Intelligence Agency RAW’s operative Kulbhushan Yadav is absolutely incorrect, the Foreign Office spokesman said on Wednesday.

The Adviser had said that investigations regarding the network of Kulbhshan Yadav are ongoing and the dossier shall be completed upon conclusion of the investigation. There is irrefutable proof against Kulbhushan Yadav, who had also made a public confession in March this year.

The Adviser also condemned the continued Indian interference in the internal affairs of Pakistan and urged the international community to take immediate notice of the violation of international law by India."

Also, the same official, in the month of March said India’s terror link: Aziz rules out Kulbhushan’s extradition so there is no point of him (Kulbashan) being innocent or no evidence etc as the same chapter is being closed since long though the rest is all Indian Media hype and fabricated news that still beating the same bush for nothing.
From an international stage perspective, it is still odd and a dangerous escalation that a death sentence is given to a spy. To have the international community support you, Pakistan should have made it as transparent as possible and had the civilian justice system involved. Just so many red flags to consider, honestly. He was not granted consular access and was tried by a secret military court.

Nevertheless, with me being a foreign policy fan, it will be interesting to watch this play out.

Look who the heck is talking of fairness! An Indian - a born liar, cheater, and deception guru. The terrorist monkey Kul Bhushan have killed so many innocent people in Pakistan that he should have summarily been executed. Indians keep crying. They are as good as a dead monkey. The terrorist monkey must see a sorrow end.

I am not talking about the average Pakistani - I am talking about your entire administrative machinery which has constantly pulled wool over your eyes and fooled you - from fixing elections to overthrowing Governments - the fact that you trust this same administration is mind-boggling. Anyway - even Kasab who was caught in the middle of a terror act was offered consular access which Pakistan decided not to provide to him and here Yadav is denied consular access - he may be a spy, he may not be a spy - I can't be sure but denying him consular access seems that Pakistan is not being honest.

Buddy , dont you think Pakistan is very much lucky in this case :D getting fake passport and issued valid Iranian visa ... let me tell you one thing buddy ... he was also snatched from Iran and he was also fool that he was not vigilat enough to figure this out in advance ...todays software can even scan your figure prints when you use touch screens and the voice recognition softwares tape all your calls originated from any source :)

No under cover can carry anything which can relate him to his country in any possible way :) directly like fake passport

He has the chance to file an appeal in SC.

Ask your government to provide him with the counsel..

I think you didn't understand what @Spring Onion said.. He was never issued a Pakistani visa, nor did he enter Pakistani through proper channel..

It was Pakistan's luck that he was carrying his fake passport with Iranian visa on it during his illegal stay in Pakistan..

Pakistan denied the counsel access 13 times in last 1 year .

Because the case was in Military court.. Now it will come to civil courts and you guys will have a chance to fight.. But it depends on him, if he decides to file..

Listen to the below from 00:20 to 00:35..

Buddy , dont you think Pakistan is very much lucky in this case :D getting fake passport and issued valid Iranian visa ... let me tell you one thing buddy ... he was also snatched from Iran and he was also fool that he was not vigilat enough to figure this out in advance ...todays software can even scan your figure prints when you use touch screens and the voice recognition softwares tape all your calls originated from any source :)

No under cover can carry anything which can relate him to his country in any possible way :) directly like fake passport

That us why it is extremely difficult to catch an agent.. You are right, we were lucky because of just one mistake from his side.. He kept his passport with him.. This type of mistake occurs once in decades..

The dialogue process, which was started by Russia, China and Pakistan, now it has included India in tht process too... So there goes any hope of achieving any thing substantial from tht process...

No, India's role will end once Taliban will be brought in mainstream..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom