What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Can you share the IP of VoIP phone and website of the company ? If its an snatch operation then I think Indian intl agencies know how to clear the tracks ....or may be the col just went under ground but make such a scenario which points towrds India :) like IPs and his landing near India the pic and his details in Pak media ...what you say about this angle ???
Since all the email communication is already disclosed by our media, I am very much sure that we will not be able to see him again..

Anyway, you are right, we don't have any proof that it was done by India.. The only thing we know is that the UK number he was being called was an IP number from India, and the website of the fake company was also from India.. Anyway.. let see what happens..

This guy is more than a spy....hes a murderer. He has the blood of innocent Pakistanis on his hands. He has admitted to being behind blasts in Balochistan. His whole agenda was to spread terrorism there.

I for one say he should live the rest of his life in a dark room and fed his own excrement. It sickens me knowing the protocol he has recieved. This mofo was seen smiling/laughing in his public interrogation video.

We should treat them like the scum they are. Meanwhile those filthy indians beat and torture even our fishermen.

Last edited:
India has tried its best to lure a Pakistani and kidnap him. It will not work.. The way India has done it, your assets have become vulnerable in many countries.. Your government knows it and they will not release any video of the retired colonel ever..
Actually this dangerous game of kidnapping has been started by your Mard e Mobin and they are getting full support from inside. Hence dont cry foul for your side, see the difference in work menship between the two agencies(if the colonel kidnapped by RAW) no body can claim anything on them. This game has no rules so prepare for the worst now.

India should atleast reciprocate by stopping all the medical tourism and say no to all people who are waiting for getting treatment in our hospitals becoz other side do not know the reciprocation law of life saving.

Last edited:
He is Indian and Rtd Naval officer and whats in hiding it , if you can share proofs of the sabotage activities by him that will be great other wise its just a ex Naval officer getting hanged in enemy country
India has accepted his original identity already.. They requested for access as well..

Actually this dangerous game of kidnapping has been started by your Mard e Mobin and they are getting full support from inside. Hence dont cry foul for your side, see the difference work menship between the two agencies(if the colonel kidnapped by RAW) no body can claim anything on them. This game has no rules so prepare for the worst now.

India should atleast reciprocate by stopping all the medical tourism and say no to all people who are waiting for getting treatment in our hospitals becoz other side do not know the reciprocation law of life saving.

if you want to go down this route we will just take out your entire consulates in afghanistan. you kill one of ours we will kill 5 of yours.
you guys need it anyway population control and all that

Heck Indians can't even show that they have kidnapped our colonel.. All the record of his email communication with the company, website of which had been operated from India, is saved for International Court...

I know, and it is sad, that probably we will not see our retired colonel ever.

Extremely sad... But retired colonel, should have been more cautious too.. Going for a job in Nepal..which we know is full of RAW agents...he should have known..it could be a trap too...

But extremely sad for his family.which is probably never going to see him again

Can you share the IP of VoIP phone and website of the company ? If its an snatch operation then I think Indian intl agencies know how to clear the tracks ....or may be the col just went under ground but make such a scenario which points towrds India :) like IPs and his landing near India the pic and his details in Pak media ...what you say about this angle ???

This will be provided once the kidnappers accept that the ret. col is with them..

Pakistani courts hardly have a history of being fair - I mean they hanged a Prime Minister, certified military coups - what chance did this poor chap have?

Yes, a "soldier" who died supporting terrorist attacks that killed children and innocent civilians. What a soldier, eh? :confused:
Or so claimed by a country's whose courts have generally been a laughing stock.

Extremely sad... But retired colonel, should have been more cautious too.. Going for a job in Nepal..which we know is full of RAW agents...he should have known..it could be a trap too...

But extremely sad for his family.which is probably never going to see him again

Yes it is sad.. But this is a normal practice. Normally employers select a country which grants on arrival visa to most of the countries, instead of visiting each and every country of the applicants.. This is a usual practice and since Nepal grants visa on arrival to Pakistanis, probably he couldn't realize it could be a trap..

Anyway, gone is gone.. Indians couldn't bring him on media as his family already reported his disappearance and media got hold of all the email communication..

I think from now on, Nepal is on the list of countries where we shouldn't go.. Also, India has started a game which has no end.. unfortunately..

Back
Top Bottom