What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

Shouldn't be executed. He should be kept as a war trophy for the rest of his life.

The sooner he is executed the better... Otheriwse....there might be backdoor deal on him, and he might be sent back to India....like Surjeet or Sarabjheet..i am forgetting the name...who was sent back to India..

You cant blame India for the curse of the god on Pakistan for Afghanistan is next to you and not in between,and it will remain that way.

Whos policy was to bleed India by 1000 cuts,the truth is you guys start it but when we start we do a better job of it.

ROFL this is not children fight in the park, you started it lol. 1000 Cuts don't happen with espionage and bomb blast u'll un derstand what it means soon.

Your response covers a lot , thanks for mature response

Personally speaking, I think we should withdraw from the Geneva Conventions. It is a rotten deal which none of enemies follow but we are bound by it.

It was never proven that he was arrested in balochistan so the question of visa does not arise. Pakistan did not give access to indian consul on the fear that secret about his kidnapping would come out.[/QU
Why should he be given access to Indian consular in the first place...he is confirmed Indian terrorist who was directly involved in the terrorist activities inside Pakistan...Whole world knows how India drools about Baluchistan and is using it's utmost effort to destabilize the area....i was amazed to see to how your intellectuals on TV use to drop saliva uncontrollably on there collars while discussing about gold mountains of Turbat Makran and Khuzdar....If you think might is right is the rule of engagement between the countries...hanging him would be the best answer for you..Why would Pakistan even bother to kidnap an Indian serving Naval officer from the area where there is strong writ of government inside Iranian border.....Kidnapping any RAW officer for Pakistanis would have been much more easier inside Afghan territory where any government cease to exist...!!!

Passports are easy to fake and trails are easy to make .... if they want to make a pomp and show (in case its a snatch) about the missing Pakistani Army officer , its not difficult to do that ...but I hope he is not in India and will be abck to his family soon ...and dont you have license to kill the Indian in Afghanistan till now and if you start doing that in the presence of Nato then even CIA or MI6 will not stop india agencies to retaliate ...... any ways your earlier response was great :)
He is not an ISI officer, he retired from the Army in 2013 and from the ISI in 2006. We have evidence that he was abducted from Nepal. His passport is real, ID is real and he was flew through the immigration departments of 3 countries. If you think that India can abduct and hang him in 'retaliation', it will give Pakistan the license to shoot down any Indian citizens we find in Afghanistan. Be careful what you wish for.

By the way Indians... He has the right to appeal against this verdict.. He can go to Supreme Court if he wants..

And there your government will have a chance to witness the proceedings..

The only repurcussion will be the common people of both countries will start hating each other to level form where its not possible to return back and yes Jeneva means nothing in India Pak senerio
Personally speaking, I think we should withdraw from the Geneva Conventions. It is a rotten deal which none of enemies follow but we are bound by it.

The sooner he is executed the better... Otheriwse....there might be backdoor deal on him, and he might be sent back to India....like Surjeet or Sarabjheet..i am forgetting the name...who was sent back to India..

He is an asset for us to show to the world.. He shouldn't be executed..

We all know its futile , may be Pkaistani establishment will allow his family to meet him last time
By the way Indians... He has the right to appeal against this verdict.. He will go to Supreme Court if he wants..

And there your government will have a chance to witness the proceedings..

He is an asset for us to show to the world.. He shouldn't be executed..

What..if theres a backdoor deal on him, and he is sent back to India? We know our ruling elite is very well capable of such a backdoor deal, as a CBM....

The only repurcussion will be the common people of both countries will start hating each other to level form where its not possible to return back and yes Jeneva means nothing in India Pak senerio

Most of the people in either countries don't even know what the Geneva Conventions mean.

It is not like Capt. Saurabh Kalia was treated with honour and returned as POW. Indian government needs to get rid of its self-imposed restrictions and get hostile.

We all know its futile , may be Pkaistani establishment will allow his family to meet him last time

He has been tried in Military court where you guys don't have access. Now it is his right to go to SC for an appeal against this verdict. I think your government will provide him with the counsel to fight..

How just on the basis of confession , any proofs to share to support your claim, death penalty with out even the lawayer to defend him says enough ................
Why should he be given access to Indian consular in the first place...he is confirmed Indian terrorist who was directly involved in the terrorist activities inside Pakistan...Whole world knows how India drools about Baluchistan and is using it's utmost effort to destabilize the area....i was amazed to see to how your intellectuals on TV use to drop saliva uncontrollably on there collars while discussing about gold mountains of Turbat Makran and Khuzdar....If you think might is right is the rule of engagement between the countries...hanging him would be the best answer for you..Why would Pakistan even bother to kidnap an Indian serving Naval officer from the area where there is strong writ of government inside Iranian border.....Kidnapping any RAW officer for Pakistanis would have been much more easier inside Afghan territory where any government cease to exist...!!!

Back
Top Bottom