What's new

Indian RAW's Kulbhushan S Jadhav sentenced to death for espionage & sabotage against Pakistan

if you want to go down this route we will just take out your entire consulates in afghanistan. you kill one of ours we will kill 5 of yours.
you guys need it anyway population control and all that
You have already tried to the best of your capabilities, now wait for replies bcoz this time government is quite different in this side.

Actually this dangerous game of kidnapping has been started by your Mard e Mobin and they are getting full support from inside. Hence dont cry foul for your side, see the difference in work menship between the two agencies(if the colonel kidnapped by RAW) no body can claim anything on them. This game has no rules so prepare for the worst now.

India should atleast reciprocate by stopping all the medical tourism and say no to all people who are waiting for getting treatment in our hospitals becoz other side do not know the reciprocation law of life saving.

Yes, it was our Mard e Momin who provided him a passport with a Muslim name on it.. And it was our Mard e Momin who asked him to apply for the visa on the same passport, and it was our Mard e Momin who granted him the Iranian visa on the same Muslim name..

Get a life..

Game tou abb shuru hogi..

Quite wrong.

Shaheed maybe a relatively modern word but the Hindus and us other peoples of our country have had the concept long before you guys existed. In different languages it has different synonyms. Honestly man, 15 centuries is not very old in our cultures' timelines.
Shaheed is an Islamic term used in holy Quran and Hadeeth with particular meaning and no non-Muslim can be shaheed as per the definition of the word. You should better stick to the word "martyr" or its hindi equivalent,

OK any proofs other tne a confessional statement .... in duress its easy to get what ever you want thats wahy oin court of justice some confessions have no value ...if you have any conclusive evidence then please share other wise he is just a soldier who is about to be hanged in enemy country
Yes, a "soldier" who died supporting terrorist attacks that killed children and innocent civilians. What a soldier, eh? :confused:

Yow will get the reply IN KIND

For the moment, enjoy reply in kind by Pakistan.. :D

You have already tried to the best of your capabilities, now wait for replies bcoz this time government is quite different in this side.

Yes, we know the government has cried foul in front of our ambassador.. lolll

But anyway, don't worry, I am sure he will not be hanged.

yeah like the Sur Gi Kal strikes you will teach us a lesson, the western media is still laughing at Modis claims of a surgical strike.

Yes, it was our Mard e Momin who provided him a passport with a Muslim name on it.. And it was our Mard e Momin who asked him to apply for the visa on the same passport, and it was our Mard e Momin who granted him the Iranian visa on the same Muslim name..

Get a life..

Game tou abb shuru hogi..
These evidence have been produced through doctored video, nothing substantial, trial should be done in court not behind closed doors. Even Sartaz Aziz told previously that there is not enough evidence against him. If they are so confident then he should be given a fair trial and all the drums to beaten actually if that is true then Pakistan has lost a splended opportunity to malign India remember how "KASAB" helped branding Pakistan as a terrorist state.

How you can say he is even kidnapped missing may be knowingly ??? but you said the VoIP is in India , and site hosted in India :D .... Buddy its eay to say then prove

I am telling you.. It will be provided.. By the way, do you remember that era when we could enable showing of the originating IP addresses on hotmail?

Anyway, I am not going into detail, but let see what happens..

Not the first time Indians are crying wolf.

17854903_1917991768479331_1269066107520701363_o.jpg

These evidence have been produced through doctored video, nothing substantial, trial should be done in court not behind closed doors. Even Sartaz Aziz told previously that there is not enough evidence against him. If they are so confident then he should be given a fair trial and all the drums to beaten actually if that is true then Pakistan has lost a splended opportunity to malign India remember how "KASAB" helped branding Pakistan as a terrorist state.

Ask Iran if it was an original visa or a fake visa on his passport.. :D

Yes it is sad.. But this is a normal practice. Normally employers select a country which grants on arrival visa to most of the countries, instead of visiting each and every country of the applicants.. This is a usual practice and since Nepal grants visa on arrival to Pakistanis, probably he couldn't realize it could be a trap..

Anyway, gone is gone.. Indians couldn't bring him on media as his family already reported his disappearance and media got hold of all the email communication..

I think from now on, Nepal is on the list of countries where we shouldn't go.. Also, India has started a game which has no end.. unfortunately..

Being an ex ISI officer...he should have been smarter... Everyone knows..tht Nepal is like a colony of India, so Nepal should have been a strict no for him.,,for an interview.. These things, like Nepal being full of RAW agents, can escape the thoughts of a layman, but as I said, ax ex ISI officer should have been more cautious/smarter...

But anyways.. As u said, whats gone is gone....however sad..it maybe...

I hope we reply to india, in kind.. But I am afraid it wont be the case.... Or their consulates in Afghanistan should have been busted by now...after all tht India has been doing to Pakistan, form there, since decade,,,.,.but thts not the case...maybe we lack guts

If he is hanged,Pakistan should pay the price.No Indian life should be cheap,next time they kidnap a inncoent guys and book him on false charges they should know what will be the consiquences.
You cant be more truer, no indian life is cheap. Only indian Muslims and Sikh lives are cheap and Kashmiri Muslims.
Remember Gujrat and Dehli massacre of Muslims and Sikhs?
Hindu india has already started targetting Muslims all over india.

NO INDIAN LIFE IS CHEAP! YOU CAN'T BE ANY TRUER THAN THAT!

I am not denying the possiblity of India doing such a snatch , but till now its just a speculation without any proof
I am telling you.. It will be provided.. By the way, do you remember that era when we could enable showing of the originating IP addresses on hotmail?

Anyway, I am not going into detail, but let see what happens..

How you can say he is even kidnapped missing may be knowingly ??? but you said the VoIP is in India , and site hosted in India :D .... Buddy its eay to say then prove[/QUOT
Ask Iran if it was an original visa or a fake visa on his passport.. :D
So try him in the Court and all the truth will come out as simple as that. Actually this shows the capacity of the agencies involved because they will be exposed to the highest level hence give the verdict of death penalty behind closed doors.

Back
Top Bottom