What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

only if you can prove Pakistani evidences on his innocence wrong. Indians never gave any evidence nor ever answerd the question that why would a retired personal use false identity.
I believe what Sartaj Aziz said.. Even if we go by your stance he should have tried in civil court & should have been given consular access, the procedure must have been followed.
Wait n watch.... This decision might gratify your lust of Indian blood but be rest assured we will pay it back.

However I never endorse the violence against innocent ppl but in the interests of greater good of nation these moralities should be shedded away if it becomes necessary to give right msg to our enemy.
This pathetic logic is enough for one to grasp the true sickness of the mind. FYI, a very famous 20th century dictator gave the same logic that for the greater good of his people, other had to suffer. you don't need a history lesson to know how he ended up. Bottom line is that we are in uncharted territory. Your glee at this successful operation is understandable however, your idiotic logic shows the true extent of your mindset.

This pathetic logic is enough for one to grasp the true sickness of the mind. FYI, a very famous 20th century dictator gave the same logic that for the greater good of his people, other had to suffer. you don't need a history lesson to know how he ended up. Bottom line is that we are in uncharted territory. Your glee at this successful operation is understandable however, your idiotic logic shows the true extent of your mindset.
Are you talking about Musharaf?

Kidnapped or arrested from Indo-Nepal Border while trying to cross over?

This guys is fresh off the boat and must be heading a OU that has been assigned a fresh project... capturing him will lead to an entire ring busted... no wonder Pakistan Army decided to ump the gun and sentenced Kulbhushan,.. just to raise the stakes for Indian Agencies at the negotiation table... If I was Ajit Doval, I would be having a smirk on my face as I see Pakistan making another diplomatic mess.

Do you know what we have been through in the history to reach this stage?

Can you comprehend the numbers of depopulation by 60-80 million?

This is also a lesson from history for us, We don't wish to succumb to our pacifist values & let our enemy to walk over....

But indians don't seem worried ............ as long as they get to boast on internet they don't mind whatever happens to their soldiers.

To set the record straight, neither do the celebrating Pakistanis.

My friend, I am new here and maybe do not speak with the breadth of experience of some of you here, but from what I have seen, three types of Indians and Pakistanis come on to PDF (I don't know what Iranis, Turks, Chinese and Arabs are doing here to be perfectly honest ....)

1) Islamists

2) Sanghis

3) Indians and Pakistanis with a fauji background, friend, family or institutional

No. 1 and 2 do not know and do not care. They just want to kill everyone. But lack the means and the ability, except for small firecrackers here and there.

No. 3 know and are usually quiet. Unless there is a strong overlapping No. 1 or 2 hue superimposed.

You must have heard and read the famous "Baghal may churi ........... muh may ram ram". It's true.
Yeah ..... can india do anything productive instead of cancelling this cancelling that? It's getting boring now.
_I_ understand this? This is my response to whoever cancelled whatever.
Puttar typing on internet is fun I know that ........... but try mixing some reality to this time pass it would be more fun.

Do you have a point ? I guess not :lol:

All the best in getting your "kidnapped" ISI officer back :PO

Do you have a point ? I guess not :lol:

All the best in getting your "kidnapped" ISI officer back :PO
They know they are not getting their #MohammadHabib back... the guy is very important information bank for Indian agencies now.. just watch some Operation Modules getting busted across the country.... just keep your eyes and ears open...

They know they are not getting their #MohammadHabib back... the guy is very important information bank for Indian agencies now.. just watch some Operation Modules getting busted across the country.... just keep your eyes and ears open...

Oh he will spill the beans soon enough. After he does that, what is the use of feeding, clothing and lodging him on Indian tax payer cost ?

Next step is "prisoner exchange". :P

No. 1 and 2 do not know and do not care. They just want to kill everyone. But lack the means and the ability, except for small firecrackers here and there.

Not really the case.

You may need to review the forum in much more detail before you pass judgements, sir. I hail from a military family and also my comments often attach me here to a "sanghi" tag (though I am from Sikkim and am a Buddhist; but I respect what RSS does for the country as I have seen them first hand doing what the media won't show you).

PDF has largely sensible and mature Pakistanis who can take a debate in general and similar variety of Indians.

However, whenever it gets to insulting faiths and cultures, neither of them hesitate to respond. Though I am yet to see anyone pass any rude remark against their prophet or religious figures by anyone else.

Not one instance.

Technically, we shouldn't even be discussing religion (in their case) and faith/culture (in our case), but most of the discussions get narrowed down to it as someone immature enough to not be able to hold a straight debate usually and successfully attempts to de-rail the thread.

Oh he will spill the beans soon enough. After he does that, what is the use of feeding, clothing and lodging him on Indian tax payer cost ?

Make no mistake, this move was forced on to us by the Pakistanis.

And the results (for us) would be less than the sum total of were we to have let free (and happily unaware) that "old useless retired" Pakistani colonel ....

Not really the case.

You may need to review the forum in much more detail before you pass judgements, sir. I hail from a military family and also my comments often attach me here to a "sanghi" tag (though I am from Sikkim and am a Buddhist; but I respect what RSS does for the country as I have seen them first hand doing what the media won't show you).

PDF has largely sensible and mature Pakistanis who can take a debate in general and similar variety of Indians.

However, whenever it gets to insulting faiths and cultures, neither of them hesitate to respond. Though I am yet to see anyone pass any rude remark against their prophet or religious figures by anyone else.

Not one instance.

Technically, we shouldn't even be discussing religion (in their case) and faith/culture (in our case), but most of the discussions get narrowed down to it as someone immature enough to not be able to hold a straight debate usually and successfully attempts to de-rail the thread.

Sir, just so you know, I hail from a military background too.

And a pure unadulterated No. 3.

Let me read your post now ...

I think that is the logical step forward.

They get their man and we get ours.

And the results (for us) would be less than the sum total of were we to have let free (and happily unaware) that "old useless retired" Pakistani colonel ....

Sir, just so you know, I hail from a military background too.

And a pure unadulterated No. 3.

Let me read your post now ...

Jai Hind! Proud to see a fellow military family member here. :)

Which is a pity because I expect the govt. to be PROACTIVE and not Reactive.

Hopefully we will learn our lesson and evolve to become more Proactive and have contingency plans for all eventualities.

Its a shame that it took us THIS long to respond.

I think that is the logical step forward.

They get their man and we get ours.

Pakistani's are not logical. It would be a waste of time taking that approach.

You have to talk to them in their language, which is blackmail, threats, pressure and under hand dealings.

Back
Top Bottom