What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

What about the next officer who gets "kidnapped" ? Do you seriously think that it will end with this ?

wow. That is pretty big :lol: ..... are you sure?
Quite sure its authenticated by FO Pakistan

Your military and government turned down 13 requests by Indian embassy for consular access, nor did your government bothered to inform India about the trial!. How do you expect us to provide evidence or defend him?
geneva convention gave us the right to do so. But what about the 3 months when your governmnet was silient.
Your guy missing is kalboshan yadav. We got hussain mubarak patel.

Go and read all of your military press conferences during the war.
A pakistani captain was and is alive. But indians i think still got his dead body. ISPR presented him infront of media. He was also awarded medal.

Indian government is not silent. It has already told and admitted what it knows. Instead your government has been gagged by the kangaroo courts. The only proof you have is the highly edited Lollywood style "confession" video. This is justice in Pakistan. No wonder.
and 54 indians with more a total network of 700 agents.(54 indians, rest afghans and Pakistanis).

lol....... whatever.

The support for the Freedom of Baluchistan will continue never the less. :disagree:
Good.
Then stop crying over response.
Yesterday modi was crying in bangladesh.

geneva convention gave us the right to do so. But what about the 3 months when your governmnet was silient.

Go and read all of your military press conferences during the war.
A pakistani captain was and is alive. But indians i think still got his dead body. ISPR presented him infront of media. He was also awarded medal.

and 54 indians with more a total network of 700 agents.(54 indians, rest afghans and Pakistanis).

Good.
Then stop crying over response.
Yesterday modi was crying in india.
What do you mean? Kidnap 100 Indians more, make the count 154, what is your point?

we don't need that colonel.
He is just old retired man with no information.
about tit for tat. Well india is good at killing innocent people. That's what hussain mubarak patel was doing.

That old retired useless colonel is just the start. That is what I am talking about.

That old retired useless colonel is just the start. That is what I am talking about.

Pakistan started the game, India will end it.

But you have to admit that such bold moves was impossible during the UPA govt. Modi govt. walks the talk. :tup:

But indians don't seem worried ............ as long as they get to boast on internet they don't mind whatever happens to their soldiers.

But indians don't seem worried ............ as long as they get to boast on internet they don't mind whatever happens to their soldiers.

We were worried enough to engineer a "missing" Pakistani officer.

How much more worried you want us to be ? cancel the Indus water treaty ? :coffee:

oh wait, the IWT talks were just canceled :cheesy:

Looks like the pakistan's are not worried about dying of thirst.

Unfortunately we are a democracy with values & principles that will never happen in India. If a FIR is filed it will have to go thru all the phases of judicial system. Thats the reason why we have separatists of all hues abusing the system. If we were so horrible we would not be having a one sided treaties like Indus water to even exist in the first place.

Still we have option that shall not be discussed here. Let's cut it that short...
Bottom line is shun this impotency & answer in same manner that is best understood by our enemies....
---
(Disclaimer)
However I never endorse the violence against innocent ppl but in the interests of greater good of nation these moralities should be shedded away if it becomes necessary to give right msg to our enemy.
---

We were worried enough to engineer a "missing" Pakistani officer.

You must have heard and read the famous "Baghal may churi ........... muh may ram ram". It's true.

How much more worried you want us to be ? cancel the Indus water treaty ? :coffee:

Yeah ..... can india do anything productive instead of cancelling this cancelling that? It's getting boring now.

oh wait, the IWT talks were just canceled :cheesy:

_I_ understand this? This is my response to whoever cancelled whatever.

Looks like the pakistan's are not worried about dying of thirst.

Puttar typing on internet is fun I know that ........... but try mixing some reality to this time pass it would be more fun.

Maybe he was in deep cover since he is a spy as per your claims, maybe he was just a normal businessman, in which case you can't expect the Indian government to keep track of every Indian who is overseas!

Geneva conventions? Lol. Please elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom