What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

Kulbhushan Yadav, the alleged chief operative of Research and Analysis Wing (RAW) was arrested by Pakistani security agencies last week from Chaman near Quetta.

India has acknowledged Yadav as a retired Indian Navy officer, but denied the allegation that he was in any way connected to the government. “The said individual has no link with government since his premature retirement from Indian Navy,” said a statement issued by India’s Ministry of External Affairs, while demanding consular access to him.:lol::lol:
"he was arrested from chaman".
He was using false identity.
His arrest was made public month after his arrest. Your government was confused and silient.
About prematured retirement. Your man confessed infront of court that he is serving naval officer.
It's your ministry job to defend a spy by lying.

But can you answer the questions that what was he doing in balochistan???
why was he using false identity when he was retired???
why was your government silient????

This was a very detailed plan abduction of a retired officer whereas the yadav saga is one where an actual terrorist, involved in financing terrorist activities, was apprehended by the security establishment.

However, i doubt that Pak high command will escalate it further and try to nab an officer of the Indian security establishment. politically, this needs to escalated to the highest though.

No one is innocent. And no one is invulnerable. We live on each others doorstep. Not 5000 miles away. It's what has always kept both countries from playing with political assassinations. Sabki fatti hai ....

officers should avoid job offers with high profits compared to their qualification and which are not rational

"he was arrested from chaman".
He was using false identity.
His arrest was made public month after his arrest. Your government was confused and silient.
About prematured retirement. Your man confessed infront of court that he is serving naval officer.
It's your ministry job to defend a spy by lying.

But can you answer the questions that what was he doing in balochistan???
why was he using false identity when he was retired???
why was your government silient????
Indian government is not silent. It has already told and admitted what it knows. Instead your government has been gagged by the kangaroo courts. The only proof you have is the highly edited Lollywood style "confession" video. This is justice in Pakistan. No wonder.

No one is innocent. And no one is invulnerable. We live on each others doorstep. Not 5000 miles away. It's what has always kept both countries from playing with political assassinations. Sabki fatti hai ....
The next few weeks will be crucial in all this. but i doubt that sanity will prevail in the Indian government. As a say again, this is a planned and targeted operation. The end result of this saga will be played out shortly. However, the doors to each other national's abductions have been blown wide open and if the Pak high command wants to retaliate, there is a whole country on our west teeming with potential targets. We are all in new territory here.

Unfortunately we are a democracy with values & principles that will never happen in India. If a FIR is filed it will have to go thru all the phases of judicial system. Thats the reason why we have separatists of all hues abusing the system. If we were so horrible we would not be having a one sided treaties like Indus water to even exist in the first place.

Which is why India will continue to deny any involvement except during back channel talks. :lol:

We don't need this joker for "confessional videos", for that we have plenty of other terrorists. WE just need him for a tit for tat response. :D

The next few weeks will be crucial in all this. but i doubt that sanity will prevail in the Indian government. As a say again, this is a planned and targeted operation. The end result of this saga will be played out shortly. However, the doors to each other national's abductions have been blown wide open and if the Pak high command wants to retaliate, there is a whole country on our west teeming with potential targets. We are all in new territory here.

Personally I don't think Pakistan will execute him.

It's the golden rule all countries live by.

Keep these guys alive for when you really need them.

For an exchange.

Because you will.

We are hearing that he was planning for terrorist attack on Indian soil while operating from Nepal. He must have been picked up Nepali police on the cue from Indian agency.

Let's set up a military court to pronounce the punishment in the same fashion as our counterpart do.
only if you can prove Pakistani evidences on his innocence wrong. Indians never gave any evidence nor ever answerd the question that why would a retired personal use false identity.

Fir an exchange.

Because you will.
Probably...Though I never expected a verdict for his execution to come out. I thought they will give him life sentence or something.

For an exchange.

Because you will.

Pak ARmy will probably tell the public that he has been executed while releasing him to India in exchange for this "kidnapped" officer.

That seems to be the way forward.

For an exchange.

Because you will.
we don't need that colonel.
He is just old retired man with no information.
about tit for tat. Well india is good at killing innocent people. That's what hussain mubarak patel was doing.

but your military also said released death news of many still alive Pakistani officers.
And also about brigadier Sial who died in chopper clash in skardu and was burried in jhang. Your military said they have his dead body.
Did you built biggest world tunnel from new dehli to jhang?????????????
Sources

only if you can prove Pakistani evidences on his innocence wrong. Indians never gave any evidence nor ever answerd the question that why would a retired personal use false identity.

Your military and government turned down 13 requests by Indian embassy for consular access, nor did your government bothered to inform India about the trial!. How do you expect us to provide evidence or defend him?

we don't need that colonel.
He is just old retired man with no information.
about tit for tat. Well india is good at killing innocent people. That's what hussain mubarak patel was doing.

What about the next officer who gets "kidnapped" ? Do you seriously think that it will end with this ?

He was is IT Cheif in GHQ

We know how big the fish is

wow. That is pretty big :lol: ..... are you sure?

Back
Top Bottom