What's new

Indian RAW kidnaps retired Pakistan Army officer from Nepal

This guy should be presented to media with kulbhusan style video and then burned to death with in a week

This guy should be presented to media with kulbhusan style video and then burned to death with in a week

We have plenty of "non state actors" being caught every week for such videos. :P

This is a very interesting turn of phrase my friend.

She is a human being too you know. She cannot cry?

hehe human beings, who use mob violence, mass murder, rape and pellet guns (to make ppl blind) , resettlement of hindus on muslim property against minorities as weapon.

hehe human beings, who use mob violence, mass murder, rape and pellet guns (to make ppl blind) , resettlement of hindus against minorities as weapon

Who?

The unfortunate women whose crying has become a caricature by unfeeling others more fortunate?

They themselves blew the cover of their spy fearing India might do it. It gives them no diplomatic advantage whatsoever. Its just that they have learnt from the Kulbhushan Episode on how an innocent can be framed and a constant fear existed that the reciprocation from the Indian side could do a lot more damage as this is a real spy.

They themselves blew the cover of their spy fearing India might do it. It gives them no diplomatic advantage whatsoever. Its just that they have learnt from the Kulbhushan Episode on how an innocent can be framed and a constant fear existed that the reciprocation from the Indian side could do a lot more damage as this is a real spy.

Indians could not have done a better job of building public pressure in pakistan even if we wanted to do so :P

WE should all thank PDF for making this news public :D

I believe what Sartaj Aziz said.. Even if we go by your stance he should have tried in civil court & should have been given consular access, the procedure must have been followed.
Wait n watch.... This decision might gratify your lust of Indian blood but be rest assured we will pay it back.
sartaj aziz denied the statement attributed to him.

Maybe he was in deep cover since he is a spy as per your claims, maybe he was just a normal businessman, in which case you can't expect the Indian government to keep track of every Indian who is overseas!

Geneva conventions? Lol. Please elaborate.
normal citizes don't use fake names or passports.

This whole Nepal drama has got me thinking.

Nepal would be the perfect neutral country for a PDF get together. Like Comic Con.

Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis could meet on a weekend there. Some lace nice. Kathmandu is too crowded.

How much does a Pakistani ticket cost?

We guys can simply cross over. I would like to meet many Pakistani members in real life.

That old retired useless colonel is just the start. That is what I am talking about.
kalboshan is just a start too. his network of 54 will face same fate too.
and maybe more will come too. Afterall ISI may not be hanuman but one of the secondary best.
RAW is the best.

This whole Nepal drama has got me thinking.

Nepal would be the perfect neutral country for a PDF get together. Like Comic Con.

Indians, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis could meet on a weekend there. Some lace nice. Kathmandu is too crowded.

How much does a Pakistani ticket cost?

We guys can simply cross over. I would like to meet many Pakistani members in real life.

LOL...... are you looking to be employed by the ISI and get laid by some honey pot ?

LOL...... are you looking to be employed by the ISI and get laid by some honey pot ?

Very perceptive of you.

But I am happy with my current employer.

I chat with a Pakistani girl off and on, and it was she who suggested Nepal.

P.S. Yes, she s 100% a girl. lol

even indians here said that he is innocent.
But india is crying over our retaliation on balochistan.

Be my guest and continue to Kill and plunder in Baluchistan. That is music to my ears.

The path to freedom requires a few blood shed. Remember Bangladesh ?

Very perceptive of you.

But I am happy with my current employer.

No doubt you yearn for "brother hood" :coffee: ....... what is a few secretes between "brothers".

Back
Top Bottom