What's new

Indian Psyche By Indian Scholar

Aur tumhari daud mullha aur obsessed logon tak.Sach main your example proves how one person with moderator experience can be such a obsessives person.

Ajtr Ji, sometimes you are over generous.... kah'an moderator ki position aur kaha'n yea chaar anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.....such quality...doesn't even have the comprehension, whether to spell "Dhaour" with an "R" or "D". !! :lol:
Mullah ki daur masjid tak.
Obsessed logon ki daud Arundhati tak

There were a couple of pakistani scholars doing the rounds yesterday on PDF, Khwaja Saad Rafique one of them.

Good going jammer.

I have met several Sikhs and I love their company. Sardars are khulay dulay log and the easiest one to start a talk with. I don't know about Gujratis or Malvaris. But I have worked with two guys who were from South and South East India and amazingly none of them could speak Hindi. They could understand it but not speak it. I had to converse with them in English. Amazing!

Because these guys have their own languages. What is strange in that.

Thats bcoz Indian culture is far more diverse n rich then u know languages n dialacts change every 100 km here:woot:

kos kos pe badle paani, char kos pe vaani.(taste of water changes for every kos and for 4 kos the voice changes) :smitten:

Ajtr Ji, sometimes you are over generous.... kah'an moderator ki position aur kaha'n yea chaar anna ki murghi aur bara anna ka masala.....such quality...doesn't even have the comprehension, whether to spell "Dhaour" with an "R" or "D". !! :lol:
Actually meri aur inn mahashai ki ladai bahut purani hai jab to main pdf ko janati bhi nahi thi and he was moderator on the 1st forum i jioned in my life.Aur baaki rahi baat ladai aur larai ki ya daud ya dhhor ki.its all hindi uru difference when written in roman otherwise its all same.

Shreyas_Sketch.jpg

Back
Top Bottom