What's new

Indian private army chief shot dead

AFAIK .....Tribals in Deccan & Dalits in Bihar.

Then why the F the Maoist central committee members are: V. Subramaniam, A. Hargopal, P.S. Mukherjee, M.R. Reddy, V.K. Arya, N.K. Rao, Kobad Gandhy, S. Singh, N. Sanyal, P. Mishra, A. Bagchi, P. Bose, K. Sudarshan, A. Yadav, Ramakrishna, B.P. Singh, M. Venugopal, Misir Besra and M.L. Rao ‘Ganapathy’.

This is a list of caste Hindus and one Parsi. Of these 19, only one—Besra—is a tribal.

Why is the tribal unrepresented in the body that does battle for him?

The Maoist leadership is essentially urban, upper-caste people playing out the class warfare theory on tribal fodder.

Strange but true.

harpoon
am also from upper caste but my blood boiled to hear news of such atrocities. who are these bstrds to kill those innocents?these scums keep hundreds of acres of land under them and enjoy its fruits by looting and discriminating against their labour.govt join hands with these feudals and where the poor dalit has to go for justice?it is fine and dandy tht land reforms were carried out peacefully in kerala but bihar is not kerala.ppl will learn their lessons only after spilling of enough blood

Your logic is based on the idea that all land owners are bourgeoisie, which they are not.

Actually OBCs are more caste fanatics than upper castes.they form a higher percentage of hindus.as far as my knowledge is concerned OBCs didnt convert to other religions as much as dalits or upper castes did.the participation of OBCs in religious riots is also high.u hardly see any upper caste or dalit in these riots(guj may be an exception where even dalits participated)
OBCs are real flag bearers of hinduism

Nonsense, do you have any idea how many Dalits yadavs and Koiri, kurmis have killed? Go to purnea, khagaria, naugachia, kosi belt to see it. Ahirs and Koiri kurmis are not forwards castes, they are backward castes and they are killing, oppressing the dalits. But the naxalites don't have the balls to go fight the the ahirs and koiri kurmis cause they have the numbers, are a big vote bank, so they get the support from the government.

Who cares about Bhumihars? If the government won't help us, we ll defend our land our property from naxalites and kill them like we have or die fighting.

North Bihar violence is almost over it will escalate after this killing now. Eastern Bihar Bhumihars are suffering at the hand of naxalite scum in Munger and Bhagalpur district. Rajputs are a very small group in Bihar.

yaa bro ............ u are somewhat right...... the backward communities u mentioned ... they have the most prejudice against the dalit community........ and these are backward just for the name sake... they have the real power now.... they are in government and calling the shots.... i have met so many brahmins and thakur who are forced to open tea stalls and live along the road side.... and they cant get reservations... a real sad state

Then why the F the Maoist central committee members are: V. Subramaniam, A. Hargopal, P.S. Mukherjee, M.R. Reddy, V.K. Arya, N.K. Rao, Kobad Gandhy, S. Singh, N. Sanyal, P. Mishra, A. Bagchi, P. Bose, K. Sudarshan, A. Yadav, Ramakrishna, B.P. Singh, M. Venugopal, Misir Besra and M.L. Rao ‘Ganapathy’.

This is a list of caste Hindus and one Parsi. Of these 19, only one—Besra—is a tribal.

Why is the tribal unrepresented in the body that does battle for him?

The Maoist leadership is essentially urban, upper-caste people playing out the class warfare theory on tribal fodder.

Strange but true.

May be thats why peace talks with Maoists never work...as they are never concerned about the death of Tribals in the first place..for them the tribals may be the cannon fodder to advance their causes.

harpoon
am also from upper caste but my blood boiled to hear news of such atrocities. who are these bstrds to kill those innocents?these scums keep hundreds of acres of land under them and enjoy its fruits by looting and discriminating against their labour.govt join hands with these feudals and where the poor dalit has to go for justice?it is fine and dandy tht land reforms were carried out peacefully in kerala but bihar is not kerala.ppl will learn their lessons only after spilling of enough blood

Ranvir Sena killed Naxalites/MCC cadres and their supporters. Bhumihars of Jehanabad area are just as good as peasants. They don't have thousands of acres of lands. They are very poor. even then the naxalite was targeting them just because they were from upper caste.

The state goverment was unwilling to help because of their Muslim-Yadav alliance. Laloo yadav's slogan was Bhura baal nikalo( Bhura Baal- Bhumihar, Rajput, Brahman, Lala(Baniya). What were the upper castes meant to do? Sit there and wait for our death?

i am no supporter of naxals or communism.all i am saying is if govt carried out its work and gave justice to all we would not see this day.anyway this is all part of evolution.this clash is inevitable in a place like bihar and i wish someday these ppl of the stone age would learn from all this violence.if upper class ppl continue metting out such treatment i am all for dalits taking arms in case govt fails bcoz as i said persecution is worse than slaughter

May be thats why peace talks with Maoists never work...as they are never concerned about the death of Tribals in the first place..for them the tribals may be the cannon fodder to advance their causes.

Maoist tribals are told by these non-tribal ideologues that their problem lies in the nature of the Indian state.

This logic is innocent of any real understanding of India.

I haven't gone through the whole thread, but seems some people actually supporting Ranvir Sena. Let me assure you one thing, Maoists are angels in comparison to Ranvir Sena. You need to know the ground realities of Choto Nagpur and how tribals have been oppressed for centuries which compelled them to took arms time and again. Maoists are recent phenomenon, tribals war against these dirt-bags is not.

I haven't gone through the whole thread, but seems some people actually supporting Ranvir Sena. Let me assure you one thing, Maoists are angels in comparison to Ranvir Sena. You need to know the ground realities of Choto Nagpur and how tribals have been oppressed for centuries which compelled them to took arms time and again. Maoists are recent phenomenon, tribals war against these dirt-bags is not.

There is no Ranvir Sena in Chota nagpur. Ranvir sena was formed to defend our lives in Jehanabad area. Thats all! Stop lying babu mosai.

Actually OBCs are more caste fanatics than upper castes.they form a higher percentage of hindus.as far as my knowledge is concerned OBCs didnt convert to other religions as much as dalits or upper castes did.the participation of OBCs in religious riots is also high.u hardly see any upper caste or dalit in these riots(guj may be an exception where even dalits participated)
OBCs are real flag bearers of hinduism

12 posts and you have already shown your worth , pleas dont give dravidians any more bad name . We have some genuine dravidian heroes here.

i am no supporter of naxals or communism.all i am saying is if govt carried out its work and gave justice to all we would not see this day.anyway this is all part of evolution.this clash is inevitable in a place like bihar and i wish someday these ppl of the stone age would learn from all this violence.if upper class ppl continue metting out such treatment i am all for dalits taking arms in case govt fails bcoz as i said persecution is worse than slaughter

Even after people like Babhan explained the complexities of the problem, you just want to stick to the same old rhetoric of evil upper caste killing and oppressing saintly lowercastes/dalits. Life is not all filmi my friend..its not black & white but has shades of grey.

I'm not lying bhaiya, but telling truth. It's because of your kinds Maoists have been able to hold their position among tribals.

He got his karma

If others had followed the example of Ranvir Sena, Maoists/Naxalites would be finished today.

It is same as Salwa Judum. Both are anti Maoist/Naxalite militia. If there was no Ranvir Sena, today Naxalites would be threatening Western UP and Dilli.

I'm not lying bhaiya, but telling truth. It's because of your kinds Maoists have been able to hold their position among tribals.

You don't know the ground reality babu mosai. Read about the recent killing of dalits in Khagaria by Koiri/Kurmis, they are not upper caste. Ranvir Sena was just defending what is ours.

Back
Top Bottom