What's new

Indian prisoner Kishore Bhagwan killed in Karachi's Landhi jail

Those were based on list of prisoners exchanged

how does Pakistani govt. get to know about their citizens in Indian jails,they hear it from Indian govt. right..........if that is the case then Indian govt. could lie and same goes with Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails........

how does Pakistani govt. get to know about their citizens in Indian jails,they hear it from Indian govt. right..........if that is the case then Indian govt. could lie and same goes with Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails........

So, what are latest numbers of Pakistani & Indian prisoners? And how are you sure that those are not lies?

So, what are latest numbers of Pakistani & Indian prisoners? And how are you sure that those are not lies?

i dont have any numbers,some conspiracy theories :pop:
acc. to this news article,Indian ministry of external affairs claims that 400 of its citizens are in Pakistani jails but according to some top aid of Nawaj,500 Indian prisioners are there in Pakistani jails.......
hence i said.......the numbers could be a lie :mad:

400 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails: MEA - News Oneindia

I guess you will stick to your POV if something similar happens to Pakistani prisoner in India.

i will wait for investigations in any case.

According to you what could be possible natural causes if it's not out of illness and old age ??

how do you know he was not ill?

secondly why do you assume only old people die.

stupid assumption
Bad cover up. :tdown:

anything can be possible, heart attack, brain hemorrhage etc etc anything

Heart and brain hemorrhage normally occurs after 50. If your government is really clean then should give back the body to India for performing autopsy without messing further with the corpse.

stupid assumption
Bad cover up. :tdown:

anything can be possible, heart attack, brain hemorrhage etc etc anything

Heart and brain hemorrhage occurs after 50. If your government is really clean then should give back the body to India for performing autopsy without messing any further with the corpse.

Back
Top Bottom