What's new

Indian prisoner Kishore Bhagwan killed in Karachi's Landhi jail

Heart and brain hemorrhage occurs after 50. If your government is really clean then should give back the body to India for performing autopsy without messing any further with the corpse.

you better stop visiting that doctor who told you this cr@p.

Kill 5 pakistani languishing in Indian jail.

We have more pakistani prisoner than they have Indians in their jail.

Take it easy kiddo. No need to get jazbati. This is not bollywood after all.

Kill 5 pakistani languishing in Indian jail.

We have more pakistani prisoner than they have Indians in their jail.
Relax man! That's a childish response, especially when you don't know what exactly happened. Even if he was killed, do we have to go down the depths of depravity by killing Pakistani prisoners as a tit-for-tat? Civilized societies don't do it.

i dont have any numbers,some conspiracy theories :pop:
acc. to this news article,Indian ministry of external affairs claims that 400 of its citizens are in Pakistani jails but according to some top aid of Nawaj,500 Indian prisioners are there in Pakistani jails.......
hence i said.......the numbers could be a lie :mad:

400 Indian prisoners in Pakistani jails: MEA - News Oneindia

What I have read we have more Indian prisoners than Pakistanis in Indian jails. 22 were arrested just a few days ago.

Pak arrests 22 fishermen - Times Of India

Relax man! That's a childish response, especially when you don't know what exactly happened. Even if he was killed, do we have to go down the depths of depravity by killing Pakistani prisoners as a tit-for-tat? Civilized societies don't do it.

This is a legitimate response in case Pakistan refuses to punish those who are responsible for this crime. Civilized societies have fought world wars. Civilized societies have bombed civilians, killed children.

I hope that Pakistan will ensure justice.

Read this complete article. They killed one fisherman only last December and his dead body has still not been handed out to India.

Indian prisoner found dead in Pakistani jail: Report - The Times of India

you better stop visiting that doctor who told you this cr@p.
I said normally.
Take it easy kiddo. No need to get jazbati. This is not bollywood after all.

Ok kidoo, I know it's not lolluwood , are you fine with one then ??

Read this complete article. They killed one fisherman only last December and his dead body has still not been handed out to India.

I said normally.

Revenge is so sweet. It really cools you down when one of the enemy gets killed. Isnt it?
So now we should go after each others prisoners and kill them. Let their families suffer, who cares, but we need blood and gore. So we have begun, now its your turn.
Lets play with people's lives to satisfy our own hatred for each other.

Revenge is so sweet. It really cools you down when one of the enemy gets killed. Isnt it?
So now we should go after each others prisoners and kill them. Let their families suffer, who cares, but we need blood and gore. So we have begun, now its your turn.
Lets play with people's lives to satisfy our own hatred for each other.

I can only hope that someone like you ran your government and didn't set off chain reaction at first place to begin with.

I said normally.

Found dead doesn't mean killed. There is a huge difference between the both. And heart attack under 50 aren't something unique or not normal.

As I said control your emotions. This isn't a movie or something.

Found dead doesn't mean killed. There is a huge difference between the both. And heart attack under 50 aren't something unique or not normal.

As I said control your emotions. This isn't a movie or something.

The only thing that makes these deaths appear non ordinary are stuff like

"Shiyal died on December 19 in a Karachi jail and the reason of his death was also yet to be ascertained. His body is kept in a morgue."

40 days to ascertain cause of death..?? Either the medical staff doing this is extremely incompetent or there is something worth hiding.. Somehow it always comes back to choosing between incompetence and complicity

Sad news RIP. I fear this might again trigger the prisoner killing madness on both sides. :(

The only thing that makes these deaths appear non ordinary are stuff like

"Shiyal died on December 19 in a Karachi jail and the reason of his death was also yet to be ascertained. His body is kept in a morgue."

40 days to ascertain cause of death..?? Either the medical staff doing this is extremely incompetent or there is something worth hiding.. Somehow it always comes back to choosing between incompetence and complicity

It is the incompetency. Indian govt should push so that the process can be completed quickly.

It is the incompetency. Indian govt should push so that the process can be completed quickly.
I would tend to agree.. These random deaths seem to be simply that.. Random.. But the level of mistrust is so high that everything seems like a conspiracy

RIP

Let's hope at least the bodies of both these men are handed over.

Back
Top Bottom