What's new

Indian Political Corner | General Election 2014, All Updates & Discussions.

The C voter exit poll results show that the BJP might get 32 seats, Congress 28 and Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) 12.

According to the ABP News-Nielsen survey, BJP is expected to get 32 seats, Congress will get 18 and AAP will bag 18, while Others will manage to bag 2.

According to the Times Now-C voter survey, Congress will bag 21 seats, BJP to win 29, and the new political outfit AAP 16, while Others will get 4.

Means BJP will outpace Congress in Delhi for sure.

Zee news exit poll is showing bjp winning whooping 41 seats, congress 20 seats, aap just 6 seats, rest 3 for others

All are saying Congress is out.

Very surprising considering Dixit was never that controviersial. In any case I want to know what the voter surge means- I think it means an unexpected upswing for Arvind Kejriwal.

haha.. both BJP & Congress will be trying to woo AAP. I can see AAP sitting in opposition & BJP forming a minority govt. Going by their ideology... AAP will not ally with either of the parties! If they do... that will the end for them!
Actually BJP will just need Others. :D

Why is media flashing a poll that was carried at 1pm, and in some areas voting is still going on.

our media is retarded logon ko chu*iya banana inse sikho....

Why is media flashing a poll that was carried at 1pm, and in some areas voting is still going on.

our media is retarded logon ko chu*iya banana inse sikho....

Valid point I was also thinking about- but if multiple polls are indicating the same thing, then then broad trend is probably in that direction.

Back
Top Bottom