What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

She is Modi's closest and trusted Aid in Gujarat administration ... Gujarat is in good hands

Ask any Gujarati, if they prefer Anandi! No one in the state liker her. Amit Shah is going to Delhi and all but even Saurabh Patel would have made much better CM.

Ask any Gujarati, if they prefer Anandi! No one in the state liker her. Amit Shah is going to Delhi and all but even Saurabh Patel would have made much better CM.

True! Many of us don't like her.. Would have preferred anyone but Anandiben! Yuck

pappuq.jpg

True! Many of us don't like her.. Would have preferred anyone but Anandiben! Yuck

I know bud! I'm a gujju as well. My dad worked for Sandesh newspaper when he was in India. He even fought ABVP elections with Amit Shah in Gujarat University. We've been BJP supporters when no one even knew what BJP was and Ashok Bhatt was the lone warrior for BJP in Khadia-Raypur in Ahmedabad.

My dad was telling me, when he was at Sandesh, Anandiben used to come there everyday for favours when she was principal at Mohniba Vidyalaya and she is probably one of the most corrupt BJP leaders. He recollects how she insulted her husband in public once and is very rude and would make a lazy CM.

It's gonna be difficult to fill in Modi's shoes for anyone! But Anandiben! No way! I'm afraid they don't lose Gujarat Assembly Election. Which has been BJP bastion for quite some time now. Because no matter what Shankar Sinh Vaghela is definitely a better politician and leader than Anandiben. Hell, he's the one who brought Modi into politics.

Last edited:
In side news
गृह - राजनाथ सिंह
अर्थ - सुब्रमण्यम स्वामी
परराष्ट्र - अरुण जेटली
संरक्षण - सुषमा स्वराज
रेल्वे - व्यंकय्या नायडू
नगरविकास, वाहतुक - नितिन गडक री
कृषि - गोपीनाथ मुंडे
ग्रामविकास - अनंत गीते
आरोग्य - हर्ष वर्धन
कायदा - रवि शंकर प्रसाद
वाणिज्य - एस एस अहलुवालिया
दूरसंचार - अनंत कुमार
कोळसा - हंसराज आहिर
पेट्रोलियम - रामविलास पासवान
अवजड उद्योग - आनंदराव अडसूळ
हवाई वाहतुक - शाहनवाज़ हुसेन
अल्पसंख्यांक कल्याण - मुख़्तार अब्बास नकवी
संसदीय कामकाज - सुमित्रा महाजन
महिला बालकल्याण - अनुप्रिया पटेल
मनुष्यबळ विकास - बी एस येदुरप्पा
जलस्रोत - पुरुषोत्तम रुपाला
क्रीडा - कीर्ति आझाद
पर्यटन - श्रीपाद नाईक
सांस्कृतिक कार्य - मीनाक्षी लेखी
माहिती प्रसारण - जगदंबिका पाल
कॉर्पोरेट अफेयर्स - अनुराग ठाकुर
अपारंपरिक उर्जा - बी सी खंडूरी
अनिवासी भारतीय - राजीव प्रताप रूडी
सामाजिक न्याय - बंडारू दत्तात्रय

गृह राज्यमंत्री - सत्यपाल सिंह
संरक्षण राज्यमंत्री - व्ही के सिंह
कृषि राज्यमंत्री - राजू शेट्टी
सामाजिक न्याय राज्यमंत्री - रामदास आठवले
कायदा राज्यमंत्री - किरीट सोमय्या
क्रीडा राज्यमंत्री - राज्यवर्धन राठोड
j
लोकसभा सभापति - मुरली मनोहर जोशी
एन डी ए अध्यक्ष / राष्ट्रपति - लालकृष्ण अडवाणी

NaMo already elected as NDA chairperson yesterday so der no qouestion return of ADVaNI . I doubt swamy will get finance but i personaly like to see dis man in the cabinet........

@Dillinger want to get the true picture from you.......

Is there a real chance of Kejri winning Delhi this time?

I hope that Delhites won't be fooled by this fool this time.

Back
Top Bottom