What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

BJP beat AAP in 24 of 28 assembly seats AAP has won last time . His only vote bank left is Autowallahs now.
Are you sure autowallas are still with him?
Heard they were mighty upset with him because he didn't look into any of the autowallas issues in his 49 days Kejriraj!!

@Abingdonboy @JanjaWeed heard on news that Modi's Govt. will be LITERALLY a Minimum Govt.

UPA had 71 ministers while on 26th only 20 ministers of NDA will take oath.

Many ministries will be merged like Cultural + Tourism.

Power + non-conventional + coal

etc. :tup:

That's great news. India needs less centres of power. Modi has centralization tendencies

Arvind Kejriwal sent to judicial custody in Gadkari defamation case - The Times of India

Full full drma karta hai. He was jaiiled because he refused to pay the bail bond as required by law and not because of any criminal offence but trust him to milk it to the maximum extent possible.

What say @Prometheus and @cloud_9 Shall we give him best actor in dharna role award?
LOL! Why are you asking my opinion on Kejriwal.I don't really give FF about Kejriwal and his circus but I do support some individuals from Punjab who fought under AAP's banner.

About being an actor ?Well this week has been full of politician testing their acting skills and Kejriwal is probably at the top of the list when it comes to bad acting and an obvious storyline.

1609919_410975542375433_669516324588547571_n.jpg

10411801_1491911374353723_4144106058084266467_n.jpg

Urban dictionary added a new word : CONGRESSED (verb, adj) .it means getting fully , totally, irredeemably screwed.

Eg. I got "CONGRESSED" at work yesterday. :D

Kejriwal has taken another U turn and has asked Lt. Governor for fresh elections in Delhi

Usse to Parliment attend karne me bhi Faltu time nahi hai..Uska Parliment attendence is less than 30% ..Parliment bhi bunk mar raha hai ... :lol:
Modi bhi to Sara waqt tweets kerta rehta hai,Aur koi koi kaam nahin bacha Kia :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom