What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Dillinger want to get the true picture from you.......

Is there a real chance of Kejri winning Delhi this time?

I hope that Delhites won't be fooled by this fool this time.

Yeh kya hai? Jyotish tum ho aur Dilli se prediction karwa rahe ho? :mad:

Free prediction from my side: Slender majority of seats for BJP in the next Delhi Assembly elections. 40 seats at max.

Yeh kya hai? Jyotish tum ho aur Dilli se prediction karwa rahe ho? :mad:

Free prediction from my side: Slender majority of seats for BJP in the next Delhi Assembly elections. 40 seats at max.

Bhai though I am full confident that if Kiran Bedi is projected as CM candidate than BJP will get comfortable majority in Delhi but AAPTARDS aur DELHITES ke agey mere saarey predictions fail ho jate hai :D

@Dillinger want to get the true picture from you.......

Is there a real chance of Kejri winning Delhi this time?

I hope that Delhites won't be fooled by this fool this time.

BJP beat AAP in 24 of 28 assembly seats AAP has won last time . His only vote bank left is Autowallahs now.

Arvind Kejriwal sent to judicial custody in Gadkari defamation case - The Times of India

Full full drma karta hai. He was jaiiled because he refused to pay the bail bond as required by law and not because of any criminal offence but trust him to milk it to the maximum extent possible.

What say @Prometheus and @cloud_9 Shall we give him best actor in dharna role award?

sure ...........why not ...............also gift him PM chair ..........lets kick Modi ji out and establish AK

abey 4 seats jeeti hai AAP ney............Kaunse logic sey woh PM banta hai???? AAPTARDS Logic??

it wasnt me who was given AK rewards ...............i just proposed a little further to extend the troll :P

HAHA look who is invited ?

BoK9yFuCQAAIabO.jpg

@Abingdonboy @JanjaWeed heard on news that Modi's Govt. will be LITERALLY a Minimum Govt.

UPA had 71 ministers while on 26th only 20 ministers of NDA will take oath.

Many ministries will be merged like Cultural + Tourism.

Power + non-conventional + coal

etc. :tup:
Hmmm good in the sense the ministers will have more authority and autonomy to make decision relating to their areas of concern. Hopefully the workload will be manageable for all of them and this will also increase accountability for each minister, the buck will stop with them and they won't be able to pass on their failings to overs.

The NDA is also set to raise new Ministries are they not? I think it was suggested Infrastructure would get a new separate ministry .

Streamlining government is definitely a good thing and should cut down red tape and speed up decision-making.

+ @arp2041 should cut down the burden on the Delhi Police surely? Having less minsters to protect and the subsequent pomp ministers in India inexplicably expect (convoys with red beacons and the like) :hitwall:

@Abingdonboy @JanjaWeed heard on news that Modi's Govt. will be LITERALLY a Minimum Govt.

UPA had 71 ministers while on 26th only 20 ministers of NDA will take oath.

Many ministries will be merged like Cultural + Tourism.

Power + non-conventional + coal

etc. :tup:

Looks like Modi is sticking to his promise of minimum government & maximum governance. We have one too many ministries created as per convenience to accommodate coalition partners. Modi is lucky to have gained absolute majority & saved himself from blackmailing partners.

Back
Top Bottom