What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Your fate would depend upon where you chose to make your stand. I have a feeling that most of Karnataka won't really mind it so much if you did beat up Yeddy.:)

I feel I should stand in election in Karnataka.

My platform would be letting the ordinary Kannadiga getting to beat up Yeddy and the reddy brothers and everyone involved in Bellary scam.

I know I sound prejudiced, But Yeddy looks like a robber baron.

@Indischer I am not making fun of Karnataka btw.

I feel I should stand in election in Karnataka.

My platform would be letting the ordinary Kannadiga getting to beat up Yeddy and the reddy brothers and everyone involved in Bellary scam.

I know I sound prejudiced, But Yeddy looks like a robber baron.

@Indischer I am not making fub of Karnataka btw.

His rise within the BJP now is firmly tied with the rise of Modi. The man was responsible in good measure for the BJP losing Karnataka in the LA polls, first by sullying it's name and then by breaking it's vote base. He's got off very lightly from all that history.

But gotta say, caste based politics in Karnataka doesn't attract the same attention as it does in UP/Bihar, but it's just as strong here.

His rise within the BJP now is firmly tied with the rise of Modi. The man was responsible in good measure for the BJP losing Karnataka in the LA polls, first by sullying it's name and then by breaking it's vote base. He's got off very lightly from all that history.

But gotta say, caste based politics in Karnataka doesn't attract the same attention as it does in UP/Bihar, but it's just as strong here.

From the novice eyes, it seems that UP/Bihar has more violent history to it.

What are the names of so called 'lower' castes in Karnataka?

Modi has already set in Norton his plan for minimum govt, maximum governance. Asks bureaucrats which ministries/deptts can be merged"

chopper2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom