What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

ok ......nice analysis mate .........keep it coming .

BTW what are ur analysis about Jaitley lossing during Wave ???

Anger against the Akalis, and specifically against the Badals (The fact that there was a akali faction working to reduce BJP seats in Punjab ). Congress had a good candidate, Capt. Amrinder Singh has a good vision for Punjab. Siddhu didn't campaign he loved by most in Amritsar. So Jaitley was bound to loose.

AAP was not a factor in Amritsar, if you put together Votes by both AAP + BJP, still Amrinder would have won by 40,000 margin. Not interested to change your perception, but mine changed a lot during my time of volunteering for the AAP. No wonder people are leaving it in droves. First hand experience, disillusioned and rightly so (I hope).

The number of seats where AAP vote percentage was more than the difference between the 1st and and 2nd Candidate is about in 9 seats in total, and in 6 of them AAP was a distance 5th or 6th. Again AAP was not a factor.

The 4 seats won by AAP has been because of good candidates.Saint Topiwal didn't campaign for them as hard As he did in Delhi and Amethi, the factor for the 4 candidates in Punjab was all the Candidates own good will and not because of the the 'Kejriwal Factor.'

He is high on drugs. . . . .leave him alone :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

AAP to win 300 Lok Sabha Seats

BoAqvXuIIAEkJUZ.jpg:large

Dil ke armaan ansuon me beh gaye

crying-waterfalls.gif

@Prometheus

people of Punjab rejected NDA ................kuck bacha ??? lets go for Jayalathia ............AMMA AMMA

So its Anti NDA, Anti this & Anti-that. Typical AAP campaign. AAP is a for a clean system ... good but how exactly ? Kejriwal is going to come riding on broom ? AAP is cynical about everything.

In a bad Dog analogy AAP is like a Dog Chasing cars, barking all the time, the cars stops and the doors open... it has no clue.

He is high on drugs. . . . .leave him alone :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

oye mate ...............u are supposed to campaign for AAP in Punjab elections ..............by polls coming in few months ,.......pack ur bags and join bike gang of Bhagwant mann

What an assembly session ..best session I have ever witnessed ;)

Super Shankar sinh

Master Modi

And

Intelligent Vajubhai ....

In side news
गृह - राजनाथ सिंह
अर्थ - सुब्रमण्यम स्वामी
परराष्ट्र - अरुण जेटली
संरक्षण - सुषमा स्वराज
रेल्वे - व्यंकय्या नायडू
नगरविकास, वाहतुक - नितिन गडक री
कृषि - गोपीनाथ मुंडे
ग्रामविकास - अनंत गीते
आरोग्य - हर्ष वर्धन
कायदा - रवि शंकर प्रसाद
वाणिज्य - एस एस अहलुवालिया
दूरसंचार - अनंत कुमार
कोळसा - हंसराज आहिर
पेट्रोलियम - रामविलास पासवान
अवजड उद्योग - आनंदराव अडसूळ
हवाई वाहतुक - शाहनवाज़ हुसेन
अल्पसंख्यांक कल्याण - मुख़्तार अब्बास नकवी
संसदीय कामकाज - सुमित्रा महाजन
महिला बालकल्याण - अनुप्रिया पटेल
मनुष्यबळ विकास - बी एस येदुरप्पा
जलस्रोत - पुरुषोत्तम रुपाला
क्रीडा - कीर्ति आझाद
पर्यटन - श्रीपाद नाईक
सांस्कृतिक कार्य - मीनाक्षी लेखी
माहिती प्रसारण - जगदंबिका पाल
कॉर्पोरेट अफेयर्स - अनुराग ठाकुर
अपारंपरिक उर्जा - बी सी खंडूरी
अनिवासी भारतीय - राजीव प्रताप रूडी
सामाजिक न्याय - बंडारू दत्तात्रय

गृह राज्यमंत्री - सत्यपाल सिंह
संरक्षण राज्यमंत्री - व्ही के सिंह
कृषि राज्यमंत्री - राजू शेट्टी
सामाजिक न्याय राज्यमंत्री - रामदास आठवले
कायदा राज्यमंत्री - किरीट सोमय्या
क्रीडा राज्यमंत्री - राज्यवर्धन राठोड
j
लोकसभा सभापति - मुरली मनोहर जोशी
एन डी ए अध्यक्ष / राष्ट्रपति - लालकृष्ण अडवाणी

underage ????

did u heard Punjab insulted Badals and Jaitley :D

Harsimrat saved his seat by just 19k votes and claiming historic victory

wow ! what a family ............sare Punjab neh daab ke jalleel keeta .......ehna jara naa feel keeta :P
Location flag and secondly...............................

me waiting for BJP to fullfill the promises ............like "We will bring black money to India in 150 days - Rajnath singh "

like "I will stop drug mennance from Punjab and put all culprits in jail - Modi" ( lets see if he puts SALLA SAHIB of Badal in jail or not)

like "I will end criminality in politics-Modi" (hhhmmmm....every third MP in current Lok sabha is criminal ......more over 68 BJP MP have serious cases like murder , kidnapping etc against them....lets see How Modi remove them from Parliament)

like " We will provide special incentives to farmers of Punjab and raise the price by many folds within a year to an expectable level - Modi" .............chalo dekhte hai

Please, don't pull a Kejri! Back your claim up please!
Modi set to lift UPA's veil on black money - The Times of India

As for Modi, yes he did say those things and he will deliver.

Give the guy some time! Congress didn't do frack all in 60 years and you want him to do all that in 6 days? He's not even sworn in yet. But it looks like a promising start.

Back
Top Bottom