What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10345846_10152853335062119_4247985607582256879_n.jpg

many of us are syaing this to be too much.

But this is how RSS cadres respect the nation.

RSS is another name for discipline and nationalism!

so he wont fullfill his bold promises on time????

oh man ...............i had started planning what we were gonna do after 150 days when all black money will return to India

Was there a 150 day promise in the BJP manifesto?
Can you point me to where this 150 days target is coming from.

Why do you care about what BJP will do or not do? They promised you something and you threw them out now you should ask AAP/Congress to clean the drug menace in your state. India got 28 states and 7 union territories and all have their set of problems so why do you think your state should be given any preference? Ask your MPs to use their funds to solve your local issues.

I am hearing a lot about this AAP propaganda claim of 68 BJP with serious criminal cases like murder and kidnapping etc. Can you point to the source or name the BJP MPs and their crimes here?

Now look at what AAP (who are shouting from top of their voices claiming how clean they are) got in their fold, Udayakumar S P from Kanniyakumari constituency, Tamil Nadu with 382 declared criminal cases, M Pushparayan from Thoothukkudi constituency with 380 criminal cases. LOL!! Also there are criminal cases against Kejriwal, Yogendra Yadav. 40% AAP candidate in MP had criminal cases against them.Aam Admi Party candidate Narendra Mohanty from Kandhamal Lok Sabha seat had the 28 criminal cases against him.

So do the right thing and as a AAP supporter/activist protest against AAP leadership and force them to the much needed clean up in the party! Also, ask them to get rid of maoists sympathizers like Gopal Rai and many other JNU jhola chaps!!

Govt at centre will come up with generic policies for all the farmers of the country. I don't think there is any need to go all the way out for one particular state. May be the MPs you chose can help you with your problems. I think you should raise your issues with them because they are the ones who are your representatives.

for Bhakts .......maybe it opens ur eyes

16th Lok Sabha will be richest, have most MPs with criminal charges - The Hindu

now Bhakt ...........go back to ur Namo bhakti ......................

AAP have only 4 MPs

One is a retired Principal ........who just teaches the tution to kids

ANother one is a Cardiologist who runs a low cost clinic in Patiala ( ever heard a cardiologist taking 20 bucks as fee from patient ............even a MBBS takes 200 bucks these days

Next is a Stand up comedian

another one is former ambassador of India to norway

find the criminals ........................xD

facepalm to modi bhakti ........xD

Was there a 150 day promise in the BJP manifesto?
Can you point me to where this 150 days target is coming from.

ye lo bhai sahib

We'll bring back black money in 150 days: BJP president Rajnath Singh - The Times of India

agar modi bhakti se time bacha toh par lena

yeh achhe din kab anege ????

elections over , Power cuts are back ............and its not even start of paddy season ................another feku claim of NDA govt. of power surplus punjab flowing in wave

that what is NDA best for .....FEKUwad

:P

oh I love the feku Bhakts .................Modi has not even made govt. and all are trying to defend before hand that why he cant fullfull the BOLD promises

Last edited:
for Bhakts .......maybe it opens ur eyes

16th Lok Sabha will be richest, have most MPs with criminal charges - The Hindu

AAP have only 4 MPs

ANother one is a Cardiologist who runs a low cost clinic in Patiala ( ever heard a cardiologist taking 20 bucks as fee from patient ............even a MBBS takes 200 bucks these days

ye lo bhai sahib

We'll bring back black money in 150 days: BJP president Rajnath Singh - The Times of India

agar modi bhakti se time bacha toh par lena

yeh achhe din kab anege ????

elections over , Power cuts are back ............and its not even start of paddy season ................another feku claim of NDA govt. of power surplus punjab flowing in wave

that what is NDA best for .....FEKUwad

:P

oh I love the feku Bhakts .................Modi has not even made govt. and all are trying to defend before hand that why he cant fullfull the BOLD promises
Yes we believe him because he not even made govt but his track record is clear in Gujrat he is proved his mark in running govt he already delivered and proved himself alike some people who do fake promises and Run at time of delivering

Yes we believe him because he not even made govt but his track record is clear in Gujrat he is proved his mark in running govt he already delivered and proved himself alike some people who do fake promises and Run at time of delivering

are u pointing to NDA of Punjab ???

they havent fullfilled manifesto of 2012 and came out with same things in 2014 ..........lol

how proffesional

are u pointing to NDA of Punjab ???

they havent fullfilled manifesto of 2012 and came out with same things in 2014 ..........lol

how proffesional
May be Akalis are bad in law and order but atleast they made punjab economical forward state Unlike Bimaro states just go live your life in Up for somedays then you will see what is the difference .And Aap are biggest Fekus on Earth as a delhite I know this that's why we kicked there butt this time in Elections and in future too.Hope punjabis are sane people it will be more sensible for them to go for Congress rather Aap

May be Akalis are bad in law and order but atleast they made punjab economical forward state Unlike Bimaro states just go live your life in Up for somedays then you will see what is the difference .And Aap are biggest Fekus on Earth as a delhite I know this that's why we kicked there butt this time in Elections in future too.Hope punjabis are sane people it will be more sensible for them to go for Congress rather Aap

NDA made Punjab economically forward???

lollllllllllllllllllllllll

Nda just drive us backward.....................did yeah know last time when Badal was CM ........he didnt allow any cellular company to enter punjab and maintained monopoly of his own Spice company .................and now is doing same with news channel ............PTC news = NDA news.

The good we have in Punjab is due to hard work of Partap singh Kherion ..........................go search who he was

The best AAP can do is call names, discredit people, "ye sab chor hai", Every other person who supports any one else is either corrupt or gaddar in the name of god and land only Saint Topiwal is the modern day Buddha, who has the solution to every planet on the planet. And one day AAP will rise to rule India and even th USA, AAP is the one true party (haven't we heard that before... somewhere).

The party without debauchery, but with demagoguery epitomised. They know what is wrong with the system and they are vocal about it, one law and civilian vigilantism. But you will only be rewarded if you vote for the AAP when they are in power only the AAAP supporters will get benefits. A partial state, with gives subsidies on everything, Bijleeee pani, makaan.

This is so reminiscent of the Soviet era and how their Govt used to function. Arvind Kejriwal is power blind his supporters are kejri Blind.

I had worked with AAP in its initial days even during the Delhi Campaign, The movement is nothing but a man's thirst for power and his brainwashed followers. Kejriwal is the Modern day dictator, who has no space for dissent.

The best AAP can do is call names, discredit people, "ye sab chor hai", Every other person who supports any one else is either corrupt or gaddar in the name of god and land only Saint Topiwal is the modern day Buddha, who has the solution to every planet on the planet. And one day AAP will rise to rule India and even th USA, AAP is the one true party (haven't we heard that before... somewhere).

The party without debauchery, but with demagoguery epitomised. They know what is wrong with the system and they are vocal about it, one law and civilian vigilantism. But you will only be rewarded if you vote for the AAP when they are in power only the AAAP supporters will get benefits. A partial state, with gives subsidies on everything, Bijleeee pani, makaan.

This is so reminiscent of the Soviet era and how their Govt used to function. Arvind Kejriwal is power blind his supporters are kejri Blind.

I had worked with AAP in its initial days even during the Delhi Campaign, The movement is nothing but a man's thirst for power and his brainwashed followers. Kejriwal is the Modern day dictator, who has no space for dissent.

ok ......nice analysis mate .........keep it coming .

BTW what are ur analysis about Jaitley lossing during Wave ???

Ok smart a$$ now show me in the above link where is it mentioned that BJP has 68 MPs who are accused of Murder. Kejriwal has turned you folks into walking Zombies. Does he remote controls you folks as well?

AAP have only 4 MPs

Another dumb attempt, the people I mentioned in my post are real people and AAP leaders. Only issue is that people kicked them out. Height of AAPTardness this is!!!

Talk about clutching to straws, the best AAp and Congress support should do now is accept people's verdict and give NDA a chance. NDA may be cr@p but people have proved they prefer cr@p because AAp and Congress are cr@pier. People of Delhi rejected AAP and people of India rejected Congress hands down after giving them ample opportunities.

Ok smart a$$ now show me in the above link where is it mentioned that BJP has 68 MPs who are accused of Murder. Kejriwal has turned you folks into walking Zombies. Does he remote controls you folks as well?

Another dumb attempt, the people I mentioned in my post are real people and AAP leaders. Only issue is that people kicked them out. Height of AAPTardness this is!!!

bhakt ko gussa aa geya ............????

never mind

Every third newly-elected MP has criminal background - The Times of India

Every third newly elected UP MP faces crime charge - The Times of India

if u cant take criticism and reply in civilized way ( without restoring to personal attacks like smart a$$ etc ) , plz dont bother replying to me .

thanx @jbond197

Talk about clutching to straws, the best AAp and Congress support should do now is accept people's verdict and give NDA a chance. NDA may be cr@p but people have proved they prefer cr@p because AAp and Congress are cr@pier. People of Delhi rejected AAP and people of India rejected Congress hands down after giving them ample opportunities.

people of Punjab rejected NDA ................kuck bacha ??? lets go for Jayalathia ............AMMA AMMA

Back
Top Bottom