What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Good for you!! But I want you people to still vote for AAP!! I want to see how many of your problems they will solve before raising their hands and quiting again!! Good luck!!

me waiting for BJP to fullfill the promises ............like "We will bring black money to India in 150 days - Rajnath singh "

like "I will stop drug mennance from Punjab and put all culprits in jail - Modi" ( lets see if he puts SALLA SAHIB of Badal in jail or not)

like "I will end criminality in politics-Modi" (hhhmmmm....every third MP in current Lok sabha is criminal ......more over 68 BJP MP have serious cases like murder , kidnapping etc against them....lets see How Modi remove them from Parliament)

like " We will provide special incentives to farmers of Punjab and raise the price by many folds within a year to an expectable level - Modi" .............chalo dekhte hai

Let's hope so.

Anyway the Swearing in ceremony has been pushed from the 21st (Today) to some time in the future, any ideas why?

Is Modi not keen to get to work ASAP and start delivering on his bold promises?

he is asking for 10 years to fulfill his BOLD promises

even if they said like 150 days during elections

They will get first hand experience of what "RAPE" actually MEANS.

hmmmm .....have u seen Capt speaking ??? even Badals and Sidhu are afraid to argue with him ...................he is parliament now.................by defeating u know who :D

Last edited:
downturn.jpg

me waiting for BJP to fullfill the promises ............like "We will bring black money to India in 150 days - Rajnath singh "

like "I will stop drug mennance from Punjab and put all culprits in jail - Modi" ( lets see if he puts SALLA SAHIB of Badal in jail or not)

like "I will end criminality in politics-Modi" (hhhmmmm....every third MP in current Lok sabha is criminal ......more over 68 BJP MP have serious cases like murder , kidnapping etc against them....lets see How Modi remove them from Parliament)

like " We will provide special incentives to farmers of Punjab and raise the price by many folds within a year to an expectable level - Modi" .............chalo dekhte hai

he is asking for 10 years to fulfill his BOLD promises

even if they said like 150 days during elections
What are you contributing in it rather criticism His motto was "Sabka saath sabka vikas" without contribution of society nothing can be achieved so think before saying something that what are you done from your part to make change in the society if not then don't think some messiah will do the trick it's on Us not some leader.Leaders are only there to take society into right direction it's on Us to follow it

What are you contributing in it rather criticism His motto was "Sabka saath sabka vikas" without contribution of society nothing can be achieved so think before saying something that what are you done from your part to make change in the society if not then don't think some messiah will do the trick it's on Us not some leader.Leaders are only there to take society into right direction it's on Us to follow it

so he wont fullfill his bold promises on time????

oh man ...............i had started planning what we were gonna do after 150 days when all black money will return to India

10403323_710718078991482_7661467423412995067_n.jpg

ok ....................how many other peeps want to sell the same "CHAI" to get a helicopter ??? :D

10313391_709928475737109_8995347368023232522_n.jpg

pujj geya jee pujj geya ..............

so he wont fullfill his bold promises on time????

oh man ...............i had started planning what we were gonna do after 150 days when all black money will return to India
Yeah may be not because we indian are good of taking freebies and are lazy *** world always laugh at us we are good for nothing Specialy negative guys like you . negativity is a path of destruction.if it be like this you will never achieve any thing big in your life.

I live with an Indian Tamil,he told me about getting Free Tv's.At best it was a general statement.You can vote any one...got no issues.But explain that to the other dude ranting all over the place.
You can take as many shots as you want....

Yeah the answer to one rant is another rant. Got it.

Yeah may be not because we indian are good of taking freebies and are lazy *** world always laugh at us we are good for nothing Specialy negative guys like you . negativity is a path of destruction.if it be like this you will never achieve any thing big in your life.

so u want me to just sit quietly or even help the NDA in ruining the punjab ???? will that be constructive???

u guys are telling me of negativity ??? irony just died .................ahem ahem ....wasnt it u guys who were spreading negativity against AAP when i said AAP storm kicked feku wave out of Punjab ???

there is no excuse if u cant fullfill the promises u made ................we have suffered from hand of NDA in punjab ............

lets see What can NDA do in center :D

I thought there was a difference between taking a shot and a rant ?

:(

kisko vote kia tha?

I can not vote. :p:

underage ????

did u heard Punjab insulted Badals and Jaitley :D

Harsimrat saved his seat by just 19k votes and claiming historic victory

wow ! what a family ............sare Punjab neh daab ke jalleel keeta .......ehna jara naa feel keeta :P

Why do you care about what BJP will do or not do? They promised you something and you threw them out now you should ask AAP/Congress to clean the drug menace in your state. India got 28 states and 7 union territories and all have their set of problems so why do you think your state should be given any preference? Ask your MPs to use their funds to solve your local issues.

I am hearing a lot about this AAP propaganda claim of 68 BJP with serious criminal cases like murder and kidnapping etc. Can you point to the source or name the BJP MPs and their crimes here?

Now look at what AAP (who are shouting from top of their voices claiming how clean they are) got in their fold, Udayakumar S P from Kanniyakumari constituency, Tamil Nadu with 382 declared criminal cases, M Pushparayan from Thoothukkudi constituency with 380 criminal cases. LOL!! Also there are criminal cases against Kejriwal, Yogendra Yadav. 40% AAP candidate in MP had criminal cases against them.Aam Admi Party candidate Narendra Mohanty from Kandhamal Lok Sabha seat had the 28 criminal cases against him.

So do the right thing and as a AAP supporter/activist protest against AAP leadership and force them to the much needed clean up in the party! Also, ask them to get rid of maoists sympathizers like Gopal Rai and many other JNU jhola chaps!!

Govt at centre will come up with generic policies for all the farmers of the country. I don't think there is any need to go all the way out for one particular state. May be the MPs you chose can help you with your problems. I think you should raise your issues with them because they are the ones who are your representatives.

Last edited:
An interesting bit of speculation for the post of MEA; M.J. Akbar's name is also being floated. Imo a brilliant choice if it happens

Back
Top Bottom