What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Don't know if you guys have seen this today. Just take a look from 2:30 to 3:30... :omghaha:
@chak de INDIA @arp2041 @Sidak @GreenFoe @Nair saab @CorporateAffairs @kurup @jha @Roybot @jbond197 @Star Wars @Marxist

Raj Thackrey is a very shrewd politician. He has no base except some 5-6 pockets in whole maharstra. I recall once when i was in a semi rural area adjacent to PUNE for a voter awareness program organized by RSS, a Athawale(RPI) and NCP strong hold area, hard to believe, during the interaction with people i found they hate this guy the most even more than congress.

As per some of my Marathi colleague this belligerent and abrupt attitude of Raj Thackeray is just deliberate act to emulate the pic of balasaheb in the mind of Marathis but i am sure he will never achieve it with out the help of SENA . He set up all his marathi interviews in the same way only, where he told the reporter to ask such kind of qsns where he will be able to shout n react more. He just an another kejriwal of maharashtra.

Really in maharashtra , TN and WB like state always there is always competition btwn Evil and More Evil........

Raj Thackrey is a very shrewd politician. He has no base except some 5-6 pockets in whole maharstra. I recall once when i was in a semi rural area adjacent to PUNE for a voter awareness program organized by RSS, a Athawale(RPI) and NCP strong hold area, hard to believe, during the interaction with people i found they hate this guy the most even more than congress.

As per some of my Marathi colleague this belligerent and abrupt attitude of Raj Thackeray is just deliberate act to emulate the pic of balasaheb in the mind of Marathis but i am sure he will never achieve it with out the help of SENA . He set up all his marathi interviews in the same way only, where he told the reporter to ask such kind of qsns where he will be able to shout n react more. He just an another kejriwal of maharashtra.

Really in maharashtra , TN and WB like state always there is always competition btwn Evil and More Evil........
give it 5 more years ... the most industrialized state in india would be going to haryana. fcuk raj or mamta

Was Patil's analysis done before of after amrinder singh was declared as cong candidate?
I'm asking cause i've seen a lot of media reports that amrinder singh is quite respected among people , even among modi bhakts in Amritsar. Arun Jaitley is said to be quite pissed at the Akalis. He was promised a smooth win from there but now it is turning out to be pretty close fight.
This analysis was before Captain Amrinder Singh was named. And Captain Amrinder comes from royal family of Patiala. So this seat is pretty much a game..

give it 5 more years ... the most industrialized state in india would be going to haryana. fcuk raj or mamta
Kisko dena hai.. Abhay ya Ajay chautala ko??

Last edited:
2-3 ... more importantly .. there is a high chance BJP might snatch Rohtak seat from congress .... the only seat they were sure to win.
Rohtak will be big setback for Hooda if BJP really wins it.. Par Congress lag nhi rhi itni weak Haryana mein..

INLD will be part of NDA so thats OK.

Rohtak will be big setback for Hooda if BJP really wins it.. Par Congress lag nhi rhi itni weak Haryana mein..

INLD will be part of NDA so thats OK.
nah .. it would have been a clean sweep ... if the allaince were right. But INLD acted like a prick in the last elections.. so they desreve it

sure he is an opportunistic & shrewd politician. It was quite evident from his actions last time around during assembly election where he helped Congress & NCP by being spoilsport. But SS has lost its sheen since Bal Thackray's demise. I can see Raj Thackray occupying that space & leaving behind SS in coming years!

Bro can I have a link to this vid?

He's got 0 right to use such a/c. There must be an explanation for this.....
I think IAF helicopter came first and then Rahul came in civilian helicopter after that. That's what look like because when he was leaving it was not IAF helicopter

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom