What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Mayawai will be PM no monday , Jaya on tuesday, Mulayam on wednesday , BUddu on thursday etc.... etc....

Jaitley winning is the most important. he should not be allowed to loose at any cost. If needed Modi should address more than one rally in Amritsar.
Akalis have mismanaged Punjab so badly that even Modi will find it difficult saving them.. Jaitley may win but in worst case scenario can be brought back from Vadodra... As per Patil sahab of 5forty3, Jaitley is gonna win comfortably though..

Last edited:
Akalis have mismanaged Punjab so badly that even Modi will find it difficult saving them.. Jaitley may win but in worst case scenario can be brought back from Vadodra... As per Patil sahab of 5forty3, Jaitley is gonna win comfortably..

Got some Punjabi mates to talk about the Akalis.

@Prometheus I see why you support the AAP

Below is Dr. Pravin Patil's analysis for Amritsar..

Amritsar
: At the outset, fielding Arun Jaitley looks like a very good decision of the BJP, for it ensures that BJP wins this seat again. Navjot Singh Sidhu, the ever sulking Sardar, has been reasonably placated by his political guru, Jaitley, so there won’t be much opposition from his side, while the Akalis too are happy to accommodate a high profile name like Arun Jaitley from an important seat like Amritsar. The city voters of the four assembly segments of Amritsar (North, West, Central and East) who were fed up with cricketer turned politician, Sidhu, are now again looking at BJP with hope, while the rural voters of Raja Sansi, Majitha and Ajnala are under the control of Shiromani Akali Dal. Had BJP again nominated Sidhu, then the Akalis would have ensured that the rural voters of those three assembly segments would have turned against BJP. Now, Jaitley will likely take this seat with a big margin.

But it's rags to riches story for the one who interviewed him though since becoming the member of that chor party! :coffee:
Lol.

Last edited:

I don't understand how the Akalis got elected for a second time if there is so much anger against them. And Punjab elections were held only about 2 yrs ago so how did such massive anti incumbency set up in the first place.

I don't understand how the Akalis got elected for a second time if there is so much anger against them. And Punjab elections were held only about 2 yrs ago so how did such massive anti incumbency set up in the first place.

Akalis got loyal vote bank in rural areas..very much like INLD for whom Jats vote blindly, the rural Punjab voters vote blindly for Akalis.. It is the urban voters who are miffed becase of the recent expose of the involvement of some senior Akali leaders in drug racket in the state. More over they spent money recklessly on big convoys while travelling from one city to other.. They are pretty much like INLD in every sense..

Akalis have mismanaged Punjab so badly that even Modi will find it difficult saving them.. Jaitley may win but in worst case scenario can be brought back from Vadodra... As per Patil sahab of 5forty3, Jaitley is gonna win comfortably though..
Was Patil's analysis done before of after amrinder singh was declared as cong candidate?
I'm asking cause i've seen a lot of media reports that amrinder singh is quite respected among people , even among modi bhakts in Amritsar. Arun Jaitley is said to be quite pissed at the Akalis. He was promised a smooth win from there but now it is turning out to be pretty close fight.

Yaar OK, but this time it isn't about Punjab, it's about INDIA.

& vote for any other party other than NDA means a vote for Congress.

@Prometheus I don't know how has AD performed in Punjab, I am not from there. But would request you to vote for INDIA this time. AAP is nothing but a team B of Congress, Arvind Kejriwal had applied for NAC membership headed by Madamji, Yogendra Yadav was the advisor of our very own Rahul Baba, Ilmi has many members from family related to Congress, I can show you the whole list.

AAP is old wine in new bottle. Think over it. We can't give our Motherland to be ruled by the CHOR party again. NO WAY.

Is it of any surprise that even after taking oath over his children, Kejriwal took support from Congress?

Maybe, I cannot change your mind, but still think over it.

Last edited:
lol.. watching it now. It's really funny to see Raj Thackray disciplining Rajdeep Sardesai every now & then. Awaz neeche karo, peeche hoke bait jao, haath neeche karo... it's really funny! & media wouldn't dare to target him either. They know their offices in Mumbai will be thrashed to pieces! :lol:

Never used to like him nor his politics... but after watching his interview with Arnab & Rajdeep Sardesai I have become a huge fan of his. I'm sure quite a few shiv sainiks will be shifting their allegiance after watching this interview. This guy is a junior Bal Thackaray.
Lol Raj thackeray said "Yeh Interview hai, Interrogation nahin, Peeche jaake baat karte hain" (Just like Come meet me outside lol).
Rajdeep:-- Sabhi kehte hain aap aisa bahut bhonkhte hain.
Raj Thackeray:-- Main Bhoonktha hoon?Tumhara Bhoonkhna band ho gaya?

LOL

Lol Raj thackeray said "Yeh Interview hai, Interrogation nahin, Peeche jaake baat karte hain" (Just like Come meet me outside lol).
Rajdeep:-- Sabhi kehte hain aap aisa bahut bhonkhte hain.
Raj Thackeray:-- Main Bhoonktha hoon?Tumhara Bhoonkhna band ho gaya?

LOL
& the funniest part... Rajdeep said 'Yes' to that! :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom