What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The Accidental PM-8

BlesbP4CEAIG5ND.jpg:large

"I will not make any appeal to Hindus or Muslims but to the entire 125 crore people of India. If it suits them, then it is fine. If it does not suit them, I am ready to face defeat in the elections, I am ready to be wiped out. "My mantra is that all are one. I cannot accept a divide between brothers of the country in the name of secularism. In the name of secularism, the nation has been divided," he said.

I am prepared to 'face defeat' but would not practice 'politics of identity', claims Narendra Modi - The Economic Times on Mobile

:tup::tup:

What a communal man, he is still not ready to wear skull-cap and become secular!!

"I will not make any appeal to Hindus or Muslims but to the entire 125 crore people of India. If it suits them, then it is fine. If it does not suit them, I am ready to face defeat in the elections, I am ready to be wiped out. "My mantra is that all are one. I cannot accept a divide between brothers of the country in the name of secularism. In the name of secularism, the nation has been divided," he said.

I am prepared to 'face defeat' but would not practice 'politics of identity', claims Narendra Modi - The Economic Times on Mobile

What a coomunal man, he is still not ready to wear skull-cap and become secular!!

We wont let him face defeat ..

What a communal man, he is still not ready to wear skull-cap and become secular!!

This is what has made him the leader.:tup: People need to judge him based on ground realities and not only on the basis of happenings of Gujrat in '2002 when there is no evidence of his involvement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom