What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

UPA in hurry to name next army chief, that too Lt. General Suhag (who was under suspicion for corruption)................. @Sidak @JanjaWeed yaar bhar nikalo yaar iss govt. ko, ab toh ghutan ho rhi hai........

They are a lame duck govt now. Won't be allowed to do any more postings! Should they do it, it will be violation of model code!

raji.jpg

A member of a right-wing organisation in Indore today created a ruckus at a press conference of AAP leader Prashant Bhushan in protest against his controversial statement on the Kashmir issue.

Wherever AAP goes, Topi Drama Follows...:sick:

A member of a right-wing organisation in Indore today created a ruckus at a press conference of AAP leader Prashant Bhushan in protest against his controversial statement on the Kashmir issue.

There are rehabilitation camps for kashmiri pandits there .... Its a very sensitive issue and bhushan was lucky he was only heckled.

They just appointed the Naval Chief.
You are right! hmm.. maybe they are allowed to, but what moral authority do they have as they are only a caretaker govt. Elections have already begun. Most of sitting govt members's fates are already sealed. How can thy even undertake any decision? sounds pretty strange!

Topi drama indeed. Can't afford to buy air-time from any TV channels... why not create some nautanki & get it for free! :lol:

There are rehabilitation camps for kashmiri pandits there .... Its a very sensitive issue and bhushan was lucky he was only heckled.

I'm not aware about Kashmiri Pandit's Rehabilitation camp in that area. o_O.I thought AAP has orchestrated it too, so that they can get some Media Attention. :ashamed:

I'm not aware about Kashmiri Pandit's Rehabilitation camp in that area. o_O.I thought AAP has orchestrated it too, so that they can get some Media Attention. :ashamed:
Well I know for a fact that they collect "chanda" (door to door fund collection) for their welfare. They are not official "camps" per se but something the society their came up with to save them from the "seculars".

Back
Top Bottom