What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Already seen it...:D
lol.. watching it now. It's really funny to see Raj Thackray disciplining Rajdeep Sardesai every now & then. Awaz neeche karo, peeche hoke bait jao, haath neeche karo... it's really funny! & media wouldn't dare to target him either. They know their offices in Mumbai will be thrashed to pieces! :lol:

LOL...I'm no fan of Raj Thackrey, but that was so funny!:omghaha:
Never used to like him nor his politics... but after watching his interview with Arnab & Rajdeep Sardesai I have become a huge fan of his. I'm sure quite a few shiv sainiks will be shifting their allegiance after watching this interview. This guy is a junior Bal Thackaray.

lol.. watching it now. It's really funny to see Raj Thackray disciplining Rajdeep Sardesai every now & then. Awaz neeche karo, peeche hoke bait jao, haath neeche karo... it's really funny! & media wouldn't dare to target him either. They know their offices in Mumbai will be thrashed to pieces! :lol:

Most of these journos do need a reality-check. A superior hold on English and they immediately tend to think that they can behave any which way they can with others just because they're part of the media.

Ye h asli Rahul Gandhi. This is the f***ing real Rahul Gandhi a.k.a Pappu. Chaa gaya guru. LOL ab pta chala Modi lehar ko kaun faila rha h.....Rahul Baba!!:rofl:

BleNTdPCMAEsz29.jpg

hahaha.... nooora tactics !

2 trucks of Saree with Modi picture caught by EC in bangalore, takes case for bribing voters

hehee @levina now I know why you were supporting him :sarcastic:
LOL mujhe to lga tha modi khaali Pakistani aadmiyon ke beech hi famous h, but ye dekh ke lgta h Modi to Pakistani Women and girls ke dilon pe bhi raaj kr rha h;)

Abki Baar Pakistan me bhi Modi Sarkar Laayenge, IK ko bhagaayenge! :yahoo:

Last edited:
Hasan Ahmed a congress MLA of Delhi beaten by mob in ahotel of Lucknow. After this incident an FIR has been lodged against unknown persons in kaiserbagh police station. :sick: :ashamed:

Last edited:
Kargil War constituency sees Modi wave- Muslims from Kargil shout slogans for Modi as PM. We damend UT status for Ladakh- Tarun Vijay in Leh public rally. Kargil War constituency sees Modi wave- Muslims from Kargil shout slogans for Modi as PM. Unshackle Ladakh from Srinagar's hate-politics

BJP'S CANDIDATE FROM LEH, LADAKH FILES nomination in chiilly snowy weather
1010215_832691590078911_3813270818260555728_n.jpg

LOL...I'm no fan of Raj Thackrey, but that was so funny!:omghaha:

Actually Raj do have a personality of Angry Young Man on a Mission, I like him for that, it's his politics which is at fault, if he instead join with BJP & give away his regional mindset, I think he can become a national leader.

Yes... They are busy finalizing the MoS for different ministries. Should be over in couple of days.
Can they pose any problem for the new govt & can tge new govt kick them out before thier tenure ends

Rahul G's rally... Just have a look at helicopter he is using for campaigning..

BlgTqvoCYAAbjjr.png:large

Haram Khor MI-17 use kar raha hai
@sancho this is a MI-17 right?

Can they pose any problem for the new govt & can tge new govt kick them out before thier tenure ends

Haram Khor MI-17 use kar raha hai
@sancho this is a MI-17 right?

Rahul Gandhi Ko Haram Khor Bolne walo, Sickulars Kabhi Maaf Nahi Karengey. :sick:

That was different case, Navy was without chief, thats not the case with army.
What I mean is the the Govt can stoop to any level. Don't be surprised when they appoint the new Army Chief. There is no law barring the govt from appointment. Its normal decorum not to do it. But this is a shameless govt.

Navy was without a chief for a month another month won't have made much difference.

You are right! hmm.. maybe they are allowed to, but what moral authority do they have as they are only a caretaker govt. Elections have already begun. Most of sitting govt members's fates are already sealed. How can thy even undertake any decision? sounds pretty strange!
This govt threw morality in the dustbin long time ago. I am just saying we should't be surprised if this happens

Arnab to haath dho kar piche pad gaya hai BJP ke...Modiji isko ek interview de dijiye pleeejjj:lol:

Back
Top Bottom