What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1795659_594775557281176_262084154_n.jpg
:omghaha: That's awfully true. And damned be that room which has no AC. I was reduced to roaming around my room naked when I was there for 2 months once.:D

@Indischer @Echo_419 @Dillinger @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Android @Jason bourne @Roybot @HariPrasad @Ammyy @onu1886 @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary (please let me know if i have forgotten someone)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

I AM NO RELIGIOUS LEADER.........NOR WILL I APPEAL ON RELIGIOUS LINES.......I WILL APPEAL TO EVERY INDIAN.........WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE 10 YEARS OF MIS-GOVERNANCE BY CONGRESS...............

NOW IT'S UPTO YOU............TO DECIDE.

FOR ME - ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS.....PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT HAPPEN.

IT'S THE QUESTION OF OUR MOTHERLAND.

Ye kya bol diya bhai ki modi ko vote karna me kitno ko karvaunga ye pucho ; )

You mean he shouldn't work towards getting a Nobel Peace Prize?:azn:
I hope he doesnt turn out to be a dud like OBAMA...who made 100s of promises only to renege later.
Remember "YES WE CAN" campaign???

whatever he maybe.............he is 1000 times better than CORRUPT congress & IDIOT papu
I agree to that.
Lolzzzz
We dont have a better option.

I hope he doesnt turn out to be a dud like OBAMA...who made 100s of promises only to renege later.

YES I DO.:lol:

I feel that it's very wrong to assume that Modi will be able to change anything substantially either. He's the best bet to revive the economy. But beyond that, I'm not hopeful of either a uniform civil code or interlinking of rivers or article 370 or amelioration of Maoist-hit regions.

I agree to that.
Lolzzzz
We dont have a better option.

We all hope that, but he should be given a chance, if he fails we can always vote him out :enjoy:

I guess everyone of us is sick and tired of having a BOT (well educated, probably good at heart too but nevertheless a BOT) as our PM, and a nursery kid being billed as our next PM. Hopefully if they are defeated the congress people will ditch these "Gandhis" and restructure their party. Maybe this defeat is just what the congress needs to free themselves from the family.

We term it as a dark decade of in Governance.

1. compromising the dignity & integrity of the office of prime minister.
2. Destruction of Indian economy.
3. An endless saga of scam & corruption during 10 yrs of UPA rule.
4. serious challenges to national security....
5. Failure of foreign policy.
6. Neglect of development of north-east.
7. Failure in education & health care.
8.Undermining Institutions like CAG, CVC, CBI, JPC, PAC.
9. Failure to fulfill 2009 manifesto.

conlcusion:

The congres led UPA govt. has indeed been a disaster for our country. It has only left a legacy of suffering, agony, disappointment & hopelessness for the people of India. Its misdeeds in various fields have shaken the very foundation of the country.

we do hope that the time for redemption has come.

1979703_389213411218313_1392135417_n.jpg

:omghaha: That's awfully true. And damned be that room which has no AC. I was reduced to roaming around my room naked when I was there for 2 months once.:D[/quote ]

:offtopic:

1534326_388890141250640_1555933635_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Indischer @Echo_419 @Dillinger @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Android @Jason bourne @Roybot @HariPrasad @Ammyy @onu1886 @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary (please let me know if i have forgotten someone)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

I AM NO RELIGIOUS LEADER.........NOR WILL I APPEAL ON RELIGIOUS LINES.......I WILL APPEAL TO EVERY INDIAN.........WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE 10 YEARS OF MIS-GOVERNANCE BY CONGRESS...............

NOW IT'S UPTO YOU............TO DECIDE.

FOR ME - ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS.....PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT HAPPEN.

IT'S THE QUESTION OF OUR MOTHERLAND.

Bukhari hai Sonia ka Yaar, Jati-Dharm ki tutegi Deewar! Ab ki baar,Modi Sarkar! :enjoy:

YES I DO.:lol:

I feel that it's very wrong to assume that Modi will be able to change anything substantially either. He's the best bet to revive the economy. But beyond that, I'm not hopeful of either a uniform civil code or interlinking of rivers or article 370 or amelioration of Maoist-hit regions.
Yeah you're right.
No matter how hawkish his government is gonna be,our economy will take time to revive.He needs atleast 2 terms to produce the results he has promised.

ExtraOrdinary said:
We all hope that, but he should be given a chance, if he fails we can always vote him out :enjoy:
Vote him out??? I mean seriously??? :D
Frankly I dont think we can afford another trial and error experiment with our economy.So whoever makes it to the PMs chair better be good and better pull out India from its present shambolic state.
Orelse I support a military rule in our country.Our top brasses of Armed forces can be trusted more than any politician...any day.

Back
Top Bottom