What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Will self declared Aam admi, epitome of honesty aka Kejriwal speak now against this effort to communalize elrctions by Congress?
Or his mouth only opens to blameall the attacks, on himself by his own supporters, on Modi??

Will self declared Aam admi, epitome of honesty aka Kejriwal speak now against this effort to communalize?
Or his mouth only opens to blame attacks by his own supporters on Modi??

Buddy, Congress is trying to Polarize the Muslim votes but they din't thought about Reverse Polarization of Hindu votes.

It's no shock if Hindu votes polarize for BJP, it could end with 350+ seats, but that has never been case.

But if Congress is trying to show us the picture through the prism of Hindu-Muslim divide so be it, I for one never vote on religious line, give me performance & u get my vote, but if now voting for BJP as a Hindu just b'coz i can no longer stand the corrupt Congress so be IT. Yes, I am Communal, F SICK SICKULARISM.

So any reference to Lord Krishna and Cow are just declared communal by Congress. Now I am forced to wonder if at all we are living in Hindu majority country? I seriously doubt it when you are declared communal for talking about Ram Mandir or for talking about anything of any importance to the majority's religion.

These Congressman even questioned Ram's existence in their efforts to get courts orders to go ahead with sethusamudaram project by destroying Ramsetu bridge.

The biggest shame is that the majority allow them to do such non-sensical things.

I am just dying to see Namo in power and the first thing I want him to do is to initiate thorough investigation on the whole Gandhi family and the sooner they are exposed and put behind the bars the better it will be for the country.

Last edited:
635322481832535270.png

If this what NDTV is predicting... only a miracle can stop Modi from becoming India's next PM! :sarcastic:

Back
Top Bottom