What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Yeah you're right.
No matter how hawkish his government is gonna be,our economy will take time to revive.He needs atleast 2 terms to produce the results he has promised.

Vote him out??? I mean seriously??? :D
Frankly I dont think we can afford another trial and error experiment with our economy.So whoever makes it to the PMs chair better be good and better pull out India from its present shambolic state.
Orelse I support a military rule in our country.Our top brasses of Armed forces can be trusted more than any politician...any day.
Sure why not, if he fails at his job that is :partay:, everyone is accountable. And India has seen worse days, so don't be so pessimistic, army rule :woot:, you mean our army should become like BD and Pak's, running govt. besides bakeries and shaadi halls????

Sure why not, if he fails at his job that is :partay:, everyone is accountable. And India has seen worse days, so don't be so pessimistic, army rule :woot:, you mean our army should become like BD and Pak's, running govt. besides bakeries and shaadi halls????

Ohhh phaleezzz
Their armed forces have to find ways to feed itself.Btw there's fertilizers in that list.:D

Army rule!!!
YES YES YES!!!
Or i hope a few more gentlemen army officers join Politics.

Ohhh phaleezzz
Their armed forces have to find ways to feed itself.Btw there's fertilizers in that list.:D

Army rule!!!
YES YES YES!!!
Or i hope a few more gentlemen army officers join Politics.

:disagree:
The only job of an army is to protect the borders and fight wars, not run the frikkin government. That is why no matter how utopian it sounds, army rule will always fail. And politics is and will remain dirty, look what it did to Kejriwal and company who used to be our heroes 3 years back, the gentlemen generals will also succumb to the allure of power :devil:

Bharatiya Janata Party it is this time around.
Another fascist is born :coffee:

:disagree:
The only job of an army is to protect the borders and fight wars, not run the frikkin government. That is why no matter how utopian it sounds, army rule will always fail. And politics is and will remain dirty, look what it did to Kejriwal and company who used to be our heroes 3 years back, the gentlemen generals will also succumb to the allure of power :devil:
I give up for the time being.
But still I have more faith in our army than the politicians.Thats because they are educated, smart and very very inteligent beings.
On the otherhand we have dumb mandecious nonsense mouthing creatures as politicians.

YES I DO.:lol:

I feel that it's very wrong to assume that Modi will be able to change anything substantially either. He's the best bet to revive the economy. But beyond that, I'm not hopeful of either a uniform civil code or interlinking of rivers or article 370 or amelioration of Maoist-hit regions.
True. Also the expectations of a disgruntled populace will weigh on his shoulders. Tough job - but in today's India, if there's a man for the job - that's him.

:angel:

Sam Levinashaw??? :D
Levina saw Sam Manekshaw .....tongue twister of the week.

Now repeat it 10 times.You will Know what I mean :p:

Mera matlab tha mein Nawaz Shareef ka bhai hoon :D
Jee nahi ....apne kaha tha aap "BAHUT" Shareef hai.
Ab bahut shareef ka kya matlab hai???
Nawaz Shareef ke bhai bandhu aur unka sara khandaan???
(Try this old hat on some one else Mr.Sarthak :bunny::bunny::bunny:)

haha u had to refer to dictionary for that :rofl:
Eeelllo that Joke whoooshed over your head :D

It is fate of Indians that still a white women and Mughals are ruling them with a mask of secularism. :tdown:

10167963_688695227856114_2098687379_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom