What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Indischer @Echo_419 @Dillinger @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Android @Jason bourne @Roybot @HariPrasad @Ammyy @onu1886 @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary (please let me know if i have forgotten someone)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

I AM NO RELIGIOUS LEADER.........NOR WILL I APPEAL ON RELIGIOUS LINES.......I WILL APPEAL TO EVERY INDIAN.........WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE 10 YEARS OF MIS-GOVERNANCE BY CONGRESS...............

NOW IT'S UPTO YOU............TO DECIDE.

FOR ME - ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS.....PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT HAPPEN.

IT'S THE QUESTION OF OUR MOTHERLAND.

Not voting this time.:( Neither will Royda and Janjaweed bhai.

@Indischer @Echo_419 @Dillinger @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Android @Jason bourne @Roybot @HariPrasad @Ammyy @onu1886 @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary (please let me know if i have forgotten someone)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

I AM NO RELIGIOUS LEADER.........NOR WILL I APPEAL ON RELIGIOUS LINES.......I WILL APPEAL TO EVERY INDIAN.........WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE 10 YEARS OF MIS-GOVERNANCE BY CONGRESS...............

Am not voting.
But then I do know which way the wind is blowing.And trust me Modi has won already....Nancy Powell's meeting with Modi and subsequent resignation should be proof enough. :-)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

Well I'm voting this time for sure and for BJP.
And I can also proudly say that I have been encouraging random people (mainly autowallas, bus conductors , taxi drivers etc depending on which mode I'm travelling) to vote for Modi much to my mom's chagrin:-)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

ditto man! Even if I don't get to vote, still managed to contribute in my own way by contributing towards BJP campaign fund.. & i don't have to worry about my relatives back home.. we have all been anti-congressis from the time I could remember! :-)

Question to all? Why cant we have e-voting type of system????? I know there are issues of security involved but if we can do e-banking securely surely e-voting can be carried out. Am I supposed to fly to Dehradun from Chennai to vote :(

Well I'm voting this time for sure and for BJP.
And I can also proudly say that I have been encouraging random people (mainly autowallas, bus conductors , taxi drivers etc depending on which mode I'm travelling) to vote for Modi much to my mom's chagrin:-)
images

Question to all? Why cant we have e-voting type of system????? I know there are issues of security involved but if we can do e-banking securely surely e-voting can be carried out. Am I supposed to fly to Dehradun from Chennai to vote :(

Isn't that wonderful? You get respite from the sweltering weather for a day!:yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom