What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

1396610743614.jpg1396610818936.jpg

BIHAR me kuch jyada hi kam seats aa rahi he iska kya reason ho sakta he @jha bhai kuch samjao kyun sirf 21 seats mil rahi he real situation kya he ?

BJP+ will win 25-30. 21 is too less and 35 is too much. There are pockets in Bihar where Nitish will win no matter who stands and same is the case with Lalu.
Muslims are not giving any signal of how they will vote. Every poll is getting this wrong. Dont be surprised if JD-U wins more than Lalu. One thing I can tell is that there seems to be an undercurrent for Modi in Shias.

In karnatka difference of vote is only 1% but still seat difference is huge??? How??

Another cheap publicity stunt by Kejri and his supporters. Yeh banda thappar kha kar media mein aana chahta hai..

Item girl hai
You remember those girls in school which always used to say tell me I am Pretty
Kejri is like that

You have a youtube version of this
My apple does not support Flash player

Last edited:
In karnatka difference of vote is only 1% but still seat difference is huge??? How??
There are a few seats where Congress is expected to win handsomely and a few where BJP is expected to win narrowly.

Was watching the PSLV launch on DD National. Strangely, a propaganda show by AAP has followed that on DD Delhi. Aren't such advertisements banned as per the model code of conduct? It's still going on as of now.

DD National Live | DD National Channel online

Shahi Imam urging for Muslims to vote for Congress & don't divide secular vote..................

What about the most serious corruption, no governance etc????

Now if Modi has to appeal all hindus to vote for BJP so Be It.

Congress is so DESPERATE........... i cannot stand even one more day of them ruling our motherland.

Shahi Imam urging for Muslims to vote for Congress & don't divide secular vote..................

What about the most serious corruption, no governance etc????

Now if Modi has to appeal all hindus to vote for BJP so Be It.

Congress is so DESPERATE........... i cannot stand even one more day of them ruling our motherland.

Why should Modi get down to the same level as that idiot mullah? Leave it to folks like Ashok Singhal.:D

@Indischer @Echo_419 @Dillinger @Parul @levina @JanjaWeed @Android @Jason bourne @Roybot @HariPrasad @Ammyy @onu1886 @scorpionx @SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary (please let me know if i have forgotten someone)

AN APPEAL TO ALL INDIANS

I AM NO RELIGIOUS LEADER.........NOR WILL I APPEAL ON RELIGIOUS LINES.......I WILL APPEAL TO EVERY INDIAN.........WE HAVE ALL SEEN THE 10 YEARS OF MIS-GOVERNANCE BY CONGRESS...............

NOW IT'S UPTO YOU............TO DECIDE.

FOR ME - ABKI BAR MODI SARKAR!!!

IF YOU BELIEVE IN THIS.....PLEASE ENSURE THAT IT HAPPEN.

IT'S THE QUESTION OF OUR MOTHERLAND.

Back
Top Bottom