What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

watched CNN-IBN survey ..........

67% people said state govt. very corrupt
69% said Center govt very corrupt.

%age of expected votes-

SAD-BJP = 42%
Cong = 29%
AAP = 14%

punjab is second state apart from delhi where they made in roads and are expected to win seats.

So , guys who were abusing me and attacking me..........I hope u can see that People in Punjab are kinda frustrated from both parties that they even ready to vote a party who entered in Punjab just a month ago.

Modi-Fans dont worry .......Punjab only got 13 seats wont effect the BJP tally that much .

only 3 constituencies in Punjab have strong candidates who can actually win .....rest will hardly save their deposits.

Umm . sorry couldnt find the non-flash format for that video. :(

The surveys will change once the elections start.I asked my friends ground situation is in Hyderabad city secunderabad Area will be won by Padma Rao of TRS ,Amberpet Area will be won by Kishen reddy of BJP these are sure shot victories. Lok satta JPN is not clear where he is contesting from some say Malkajgiri and some say Kukkatpally( which was where he won last time).Overall i don't see much enthusiasm in congress cadres in Telangana.

In Hyderabad city TDP also has chance and local elections which were held 2 years ago were won by TDP.

In Telangana region there are regions like Northern Telangana and Warangal regions where the telangana movement is very strong they see Congress as their saviour.

ElectionTracker projects BJP may get 42-50 LS seats in Uttar Pradesh, SP may get 11-17, BSP may get 10-16, Cong-RLD may get 4-8 seats."
They are underestimating Mayawati big time. She will definitely get more than this cz she has'nt even started campaigning properly in UP .

watched CNN-IBN survey ..........

67% people said state govt. very corrupt
69% said Center govt very corrupt.

%age of expected votes-

SAD-BJP = 42%
Cong = 29%
AAP = 14%

punjab is second state apart from delhi where they made in roads and are expected to win seats.

So , guys who were abusing me and attacking me..........I hope u can see that People in Punjab are kinda frustrated from both parties that they even ready to vote a party who entered in Punjab just a month ago.

Modi-Fans dont worry .......Punjab only got 13 seats wont effect the BJP tally that much .

only 3 constituencies in Punjab have strong candidates who can actually win .....rest will hardly save their deposits.

Actually AAP is cutting into Congress voteshare, expect Akali-BJP to get 8 seats, rest i don't care anyways :D

Interact with lot of people and that gave me confidence that BJP can win maximum of 7 and minimum of 5 seats in Delhi.

If AAP is routed out of there only stronghold, more than the BJP tally, I will be happy of AAP loses.............I guess Some sense is prevailing among Delhites, Fingers Crossed.

Actually AAP is cutting into Congress voteshare, expect Akali-BJP to get 8 seats, rest i don't care anyways :D
8 is very far stretched ....6 or 7 ...thats it.......I am saying that by looking at the candidates of consitutencies plus rebel factor

some seats like Patiala .....congress cant loose.....

and seats like Ludhiana Congress cant win

on that note Kejriwal is coming to Punjab from 10th to 14th.....expected to reach my hometown on 11th

My bad, I edited my post, as I wanted to post this in separate post. :ashamed:

1554465_687971821261788_1060603499_n.jpg

AAP candidate (Narendra Mohanti ) from Kandhmal who is having 28 cases against him including 3 murder cases...

Candidates with declared criminal cases:Loksabha 2014 Election

My bad, I edited my post, as I wanted to post this in separate post. :ashamed:

1554465_687971821261788_1060603499_n.jpg

AAP candidate (Narendra Mohanti ) from Kandhmal who is having 28 cases against him including 3 murder cases...

Candidates with declared criminal cases:Loksabha 2014 Election

@sancho pls look at these figures............

if you were thinking that AAP was a SAINT, i guess this will change your opinion.

Infact, I have more problem with AAP than any (again) any other party only because BJP, Congress, etc. doesn't claim to be SAINT anyways, but AAP is the biggest Hypocrites India has ever seen.

What Manifesto??? Modi sey bada koi Modifesto hai kisi key pass??? :D

:rofl:

abey Sancho is 30+ & a very well respected member (including myne).........

He is just too much IDEALISTIC when it comes to politics.

Dude whom do you support man
AAP or the BJP
& I know you ain't do dumb to vote for the Italian Kid

Back
Top Bottom